Tech Master

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

can someone please post how exactly this live deal works? thanks
Old 11-27-2008, 09:17 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Why in the world would a company market a motor
with the name "Grenade", LMAO!!!. I can't wait to
see what happens when you pull the pin on this one.
Don't get me wrong, that motor just may be "Tha Bomb!!!".
Old 11-27-2008, 09:44 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Why not Grenade? There is already a company Dynamite.
Old 11-27-2008, 10:23 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cleblanc
can someone please post how exactly this live deal works? thanks
I will explain this as best I can. First go to www.live.com, this is just a search page from microsoft. Then enter what you are looking for, in my case it was os v-spec. Once all the search results come up you must click on one that is an ebay link. Click on the ebay link and anything that is for sale with a buy it now price, and I mean anything motors, kits, non rc items , etc, you get it at the buy it now price plus what ever rebate microsoft is offering. In my case I found a v-spec for 230.00 buy it now, and then using the microsoft rebate I was given 25% back and I also had a coupon in my ebay account for another 10% off. Now the discount varies, some days it is 20% and others it is 25%. I checked last night and it was 25% off. Ok here is what happens, I bought the motor at the full price of 230.00 dollars, I had to create a live.com account, in 30-60 days I was issued a 35% percent refund in my microsoft account, I then transferred it into my paypal and bingo, I bought a new v-spec dirt cheap. So here are the rules one more time. You must have an ebay account, you must have a paypal account, you have to purchase a buy it now item and pay with pp, create a live account, once issued your refund transfer it to your paypal account. Good luck
Old 11-27-2008, 11:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

I have a big order of a bunch of small things, I am waiting till tommorrow to see if AMain has a sale...
Old 11-27-2008, 01:19 PM
Tech Adept

does this discount work for Canadians?
Old 11-27-2008, 02:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

pretty sure you have to be a US resident...

ive done it 7 times already, im up to $1033 in my casback account
Old 11-27-2008, 03:49 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jpz_67
I tried live last night and it is possible to get an mp9 for about 529.00 plus shipping. Let me know if you are not familiar with it.
Im not, help me out please.

Last edited by bluer322; 11-28-2008 at 02:31 AM.
Old 11-27-2008, 03:59 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

found it thanks
Old 11-28-2008, 03:10 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

No MP9 but your thread prompted me to create this shameless plug.

Coupon Name :: blackfriday
Coupon Amount :: 30%
Start Date :: 11/28/2008
End Date :: 11/30/2009
Uses per Coupon :: Unlimited
Uses per Customer :: 1

http://answer-rcusa.com/zencart/
Old 11-28-2008, 06:22 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

jpz_67 - thanks for the info, you saved me $42 on an EX-10 Helios. Thanks again.
Old 11-28-2008, 06:49 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by bluer322
Are there any balck friday sales (Day After Thanksgiving) I need a mp9.
ModHobby.com is having a crazy Black Friday sale through Sunday.

http://www.modhobby.com
Old 11-28-2008, 06:51 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by rageworks
Why in the world would a company market a motor
with the name "Grenade", LMAO!!!. I can't wait to
see what happens when you pull the pin on this one.
Don't get me wrong, that motor just may be "Tha Bomb!!!".
On the flip side, maybe it has explosive power.
Old 11-28-2008, 07:03 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by modhobby
ModHobby.com is having a crazy Black Friday sale through Sunday.

http://www.modhobby.com
Beat you to it
Old 11-28-2008, 08:30 AM
Tech Adept

Default For those asking about the live search promo:

Basically go to www.live.com search for what you want, buy it on ebay with buy it now, pay with your paypal account and follow the instructions on how to get your rebate. They pretty much walk you through it.

eBay Terms
for Live Search Cashback Rewards

Your participation in the Microsoft Live Search cashback program ("Cashback Program"), is subject to the Microsoft Service Agreement at http://tou.live.com (the "Program Terms"), and these eBay Terms. In the event of a conflict between the Program Terms and the eBay Terms, the eBay Terms shall apply.
Cashback Program
The Microsoft Live Search Cashback Program provides cashback for up to 12 qualifying purchases per account on www.ebay.com. The amount of cashback will be determined by eBay, specified at the time of checkout on the "purchase review page" and equal to a percentage of the sale price (excluding shipping and handling fees, insurance fees and other such fees) ("Cashback Rewards"). The maximum amount of Cashback Rewards per qualifying purchase is $200.00 USD. In addition, all Cashback Rewards (including Cashback Rewards earned in connection with purchases made on websites other than www.eBay.com) are subject to the annual $2,500.00 per person cap set forth in the Program Terms.

Eligibility
You are eligible to participate in the Cashback Program as long as you: (a) are at least 18 years of age and reside in the United States, (b) have a confirmed US eBay.com account in good standing, (c) have a verified US PayPal account in good standing, (d) have a Microsoft Cashback Program Account in good standing; and (e) comply with the eBay Terms and the Program Terms. In order for your accounts to be in good standing, they must not be limited or suspended.

Qualifying Purchase
To make a qualifying purchase, you must do all of the following:

Search for an eBay.com item on www.live.com.

Click on an eBay.com sponsored advertisement on www.live.com that has the cashback icon a gold circle with a dollar sign, next to the advertisement. When you click on the advertisement, you will begin an online session. Sponsored advertisements typically appear at the top or along the right hand side of the page of a www.live.com search results page in a shaded or colored area of the page.

Purchase an eligible eBay.com Buy-It-Now item using PayPal within 60 minutes of the time you began the online session. Cashback Rewards will apply only to the first eligible item you commit to buy during an online session. You may make only one qualifying purchase per online session.

To make additional qualifying purchases, you must repeat each of these steps including initiating a new search on www.live.com.

Receiving Cashback Rewards
After your first eligible purchase is completed, you must go to My Messages on eBay.com and look for a message from eBay with "cashback" in the subject line. Click the "Get Cashback" link or button in the message to set up a Cashback Program account with Microsoft by providing all information required by Microsoft (or, if you already have a Cashback Program account, log into your account in order to associate your eBay purchases with that account).

Once you have created a Cashback Program account and have logged in to associate your eBay purchases with your account as described above, the Cashback Rewards will be available in your Cashback Program account approximately sixty (60) days after you pay for your qualifying purchase. PayPal in its discretion may decide to pay your Cashback Rewards more quickly on a case by case basis. Cashback rewards are issued to the PayPal account you used to make the qualifying purchase on eBay.com.

Limitations
Only certain items selected by eBay from time to time in its sole discretion will be eligible for Cashback Rewards. eBay will notify you on the purchase review page of the Buy-It-Now transaction process if the item you wish to purchase is not eligible. Please review the purchase review page carefully before you commit to buy an item. Please note, the following will always be ineligible for Cashback Rewards: purchases that are completed on www.express.ebay.com or www.half.ebay.com; purchases of automobiles or other vehicles; purchases of real estate. Cashback Rewards cannot be transferred or applied to multiple eBay.com accounts.

Purchases on eBay.com of gift certificates, gift cards and items acquired for resale will be eligible for Cashback Rewards. eBay may permit you to combine Cashback Rewards with other eBay promotions, coupons, or gift certificates. With the exception of eBay promotions, coupons and gift certificates, Cashback Rewards cannot be combined with any other offer on purchases on www.eBay.com. eBay shall determine in its sole discretion whether your purchase is a qualifying purchase under the eBay Terms. PayPal may disqualify transactions or remove previously paid cash rewards from your PayPal account if you return or cancel a qualifying purchase, participate in any fraud or abuse relating to the Cashback Program (including conducting "sham" transactions or otherwise colluding with merchants, or otherwise), or fail to meet the Program Terms or these eBay Terms. In the event that you receive Cashback Rewards for a purchase that is later determined to be an ineligible purchase, you provide PayPal with the right and authority to remove the Cashback Rewards from your PayPal account, even if it means that your PayPal account will have a negative balance for which you will be liable.

Live Search cashback is a Microsoft Corporation program. Cashback Rewards are funded and paid by Microsoft. Neither eBay nor PayPal have any obligations to you regarding Cashback Rewards or your participation in the Cashback Program except as set forth in these eBay Terms. eBay is the official time keeper for determining whether your purchase is made within 60 minutes of the time you initiate an online session. You hereby agree to release eBay Inc. and PayPal, Inc. from any claims, demands and damages arising out of or in any way connected to your participation in the Cashback Program. In addition, you hereby agree to release Microsoft from any claims, demands and damages arising out of the eBay Terms. eBay provides Microsoft with limited information about your eligible purchase (such as the date, time, amount, and item description) when you apply for a Cashback Reward. Microsoft will use this information only to process and manage your Cashback Rewards, and not for any other purpose. eBay may change these terms and conditions from time to time by posting revised terms and conditions on www.eBay.com, and all such changes will be effective when posted.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.