OS-SPEED?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I have just bought my first o-s and would like to know what pipe to use?I am used to rb and have a few grps not sure what works best with the speed.
  • os 2050, os 2060 and AE 2035 are all good choices...
  • The OS 2060 is your best bet IMO.... you will not find better run time with any other pipe and it gives a very smooth, but progressive power band.
  • use the 2060sc pipe. The instruction manual recommends it. The use of O.S. plugs only is highly suggested also. I had quite a time breaking mine in. So make sure you have a tough box (ofna true start) and lots of fuel and patients.
    Good luck
  • Just spend you time and break it in right, blow fuel into the motor through the pressure line and heat it up to about 160* before you start it for the first couple times and you will be rewarded. Mine finally finished breaking in and the tune stabilized at 1.5 gallons. Now it screams at 235 and gets great runtime. Cant'd beat it for a buggy engine in my opinion.
  • Quote: Just spend you time and break it in right, blow fuel into the motor through the pressure line and heat it up to about 160* before you start it for the first couple times and you will be rewarded. Mine finally finished breaking in and the tune stabilized at 1.5 gallons. Now it screams at 235 and gets great runtime. Cant'd beat it for a buggy engine in my opinion.
    +1 My speed took about a gallon and a half..... and it's still go loads of pinch! i still cant turn it over by hand!
  • i just got the 2050 hope this works as good heard this pipe has tons of low end.
  • I got a 2050 last weekend. They are awesome. I was running a 2060. The 2050 makes my non-modded .21 feel like a .28.
  • do they still make the 2050? I've had trouble finding it.
  • I have heard - not seen - that they are making a Mark Pavidis version/edition of these pipes again. You can also watch the seller section here and ebay. There was 4 for sale on ebay last week.
  • What to you guys think about the EB mods EFRA 2041 pipe? I just bought a speed and the EB pipe to go with it however I haven't gotten a chance to run it yet. I got a good deal on the pipe on ebay($50 buy it now and $7 shipping). I didn't feel like spending $170 to get the 2060 right now so i figured I would try the EB pipe. Just looking for some feedback on it. Thanks
  • I have a speed in my MBX6. I have the 2050,2060 and the EB. I like the EB the best.
  • whoa i didnt know they made the 2050 anymore. Is that thing still legal to race with?
  • Quote: I have a speed in my MBX6. I have the 2050,2060 and the EB. I like the EB the best.
    Good to hear.
  • The 2050 is in the new OS catalog, but I do have a "fresh" 2020 that might not be legal, if you are interested...LOL