losi ten-sct roller?? >

losi ten-sct roller??

losi ten-sct roller??

Old 10-15-2012, 08:54 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Questions?? losi ten-sct roller??

Hey guys,
I'm just wondering if I could convert this into nitro?? A few people said its the same chassie as the nitro version??

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...olling-Chassis

If not where could I find a race roller of this that I can use my own engine, servos and everything else?? I don't want to spend the money on the rtr because I don't like anything about it really.. thanks all who may reply..
Old 10-16-2012, 11:39 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

anyone?? I know it isn't that hard of a question to answer. I'm really wanting a nitro 1/10 scale sc. I just don't want to sped almost 600$$ after shipping for something that I don't think its worth the money...
Old 10-16-2012, 06:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 24 (96%+)

Originally Posted by doug e fresh
Hey guys,
I'm just wondering if I could convert this into nitro?? A few people said its the same chassie as the nitro version??

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...olling-Chassis

If not where could I find a race roller of this that I can use my own engine, servos and everything else?? I don't want to spend the money on the rtr because I don't like anything about it really.. thanks all who may reply..
You can with a few parts. Google it, all your answers are there. Also check the for Sale section. People sell the whole center (chassis/motor/gastank ect) for cheap. All you'd have to do is add your front and rear clips.