Tech Elite

Nice! I can't wait to see more...
hakmazter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 10:12 PM   #17
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Thumbs up Keep em' comin'

I give them both a 98.
The Slash was great and the music kicked it but they're Slash's, so while they may be fun to drive i'd rather not watch them.
The Truggies got a 98 because i couldn't understand what the annoucer was screaming. A good soundtrack is better.
Great job would love to know where you post your vid's
bgbelden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 01:01 PM   #18
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

sweet vids Grizz!
I should have just gave you my tape from the truggy main and you would have had a 3 cam setup as I was on the back straight.

and would have been less work for me!

Sponsors:
GO TECH ENGINES (Factory Team) | VP Pro (Factory Team) | EB MODS (Factory Team) | RICHES BREW FUEL | COMPETITION PRODUCTS
TMizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 01:11 PM   #19
Tech Master

Always some of the best RC footage on the 'net. Thanks for posting Griz.
t0adman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 01:31 PM   #20
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Great video Griz! Makes me wish that I had been able to make it up there to spectate.

Capturing the announcers call sounds like a great idea. I think that would add a lot to the vids.
LabRat99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 05:59 PM   #21
Tech Addict

Send a message via MSN to griz11
Default Some more for you diehard r/c fans :)

First time through one of these multicam things is rough on an old man Its just tedious but I'm getting faster all the time. So I got to almost halfway in the race and decided I needed a day to rest up so I decided to encode up what I had and put that out as part 1. This is the Pro Arena Truck 45 minute A-Main. As I said I have about half of it encoded. But I think it will give you something to munch on while I finish up the rest.

Yea I gotta hook up with you T-Mizzle. I saw your video it was good. I didn't know you shot video. The more cameras the better. Just gotta get everyone to turn them on at the same time and let them run until the end so you can get them in sync. The software does the rest. I'll be looking for people to man cameras this is too much fun to only do once a year.

Embedded
www.promofo-racing.org/Pro-Trug-Part1.html

Download
http://www.promofo-racing.org/video/...Trug-Part1.wmv

Griz
Canon 7D EF400 EF70-200 EF40 Tamron SP70-300
griz11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 06:20 PM   #22
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to AlanHall Send a message via Yahoo to AlanHall

all your videos stop about the 1 min mark for me .. i normally never had a issue DL videos.. like tmizz's videos play fine... hmmmm?
Old 11-13-2008, 08:38 AM   #23
Tech Master

Do you have buggy footage too?
t0adman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 09:28 PM   #24
Tech Addict

Default First Cut

The first cut. I'm so tired of looking at it I figured I better get it rendered and get it out or I might go crazy I'll do a few more things to it in a few days. Right now I'm getting ready for another shoot and need a few days away from it. Titles race finish order some editing and some footage from the pre-race goings on and some color correction. The links will stay the same I'll just replace the files when I upgrade them to a new version except the download version in the filename will change so you can have each version if you want.

Actually it looks pretty good a little dark in places but I need to watch the whole thing a few times before I start fine tuning.

Embedded -- This one is dedicated to Baldy who puts on this show
www.promofo-racing.org/Fuzzie's-Truck-Race.html

Download -- Probably late tomorrow - until then its getting the small file
http://www.promofo-racing.org/video/...ena-v01-sm.wmv.

Contrary to the complaining it was a fun day and the result was both in learning and entertainment value. At first it was a royal pain and I figured it would cease but not till the bitter end did it quit fighting me and submit. But it was fun anyways. Thanks go out to Chris Rios for the Drivers Stand camera video. He might be 'rusty' but he caught some excellent battles wrecks etc as well as the progress of the race. I'll try it again next year. After all its the freaking International Finals it should be a test to shoot it right

I'll get to the questions in a day or so I'm getting ready for another year end race this weekend. One thing on the stopping. Are you picking save to file when you hit the download link? If not do so then see if the files plays from your disk. That will show the player will play the file something else must be wrong. There is no server its straight html. Sometimes you will get buffering messages if its a busy file. The first few days after I put them up are sometimes like that. Youtube/griz11 is a place to go also except for the longer than 10 minute videos.

Griz

Last edited by griz11; 11-18-2008 at 03:38 PM.
Old 11-17-2008, 12:08 AM   #25
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to looper

Quote:
Originally Posted by griz11 View Post
The first cut. I'm so tired of looking at it I figured I better get it rendered and get it out or I might go crazy I'll do a few more things to it in a few days. Right now I'm getting ready for another shoot and need a few days away from it. Titles race finish order some editing and some footage from the pre-race goings on and some color correction. The links will stay the same I'll just replace the files when I upgrade them to a new version except the download version in the filename will change so you can have each version if you want.

--- Uploading now -- Looks like a little after 2am for you night owls --

Actually it looks pretty good a little dark in places but I need to watch the whole thing a few times before I start fine tuning.

Embedded -- This one is dedicated to Baldy who puts on this show
www.promofo-racing.org/Fuzzie's-Truck-Race.html

Download -- Probably late tomorrow - until then its getting the small file
http://www.promofo-racing.org/RCP-Fi...ena-v01-sm.wmv.

Contrary to the complaining it was a fun day and the result was both in learning and entertainment value. At first it was a royal pain and I figured it would cease but not till the bitter end did it quit fighting me and submit. But it was fun anyways. Thanks go out to Chris Rios for the Drivers Stand camera video. He might be 'rusty' but he caught some excellent battles wrecks etc as well as the progress of the race. I'll try it again next year. After all its the freaking International Finals it should be a test to shoot it right

I'll get to the questions in a day or so I'm getting ready for another year end race this weekend. One thing on the stopping. Are you picking save to file when you hit the download link? If not do so then see if the files plays from your disk. That will show the player will play the file something else must be wrong. There is no server its straight html. Sometimes you will get buffering messages if its a busy file. The first few days after I put them up are sometimes like that. Youtube/griz11 is a place to go also except for the longer than 10 minute videos.

Griz
404 error on both
Old 11-18-2008, 03:39 PM   #26
Tech Addict

Default Sorry about that

I fixed the download link the other one seems to be working fine. I'm going to render the large version tonight probably and I'll change the download link to that one.

Griz
Old 11-18-2008, 05:14 PM   #27
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to AlanHall Send a message via Yahoo to AlanHall

none of your vids ever play past 1min for me .. i never have any issues with any others
Old 11-19-2008, 09:50 PM   #28
Tech Addict

Default How big is the file

How big is the file on your disk when you download it? Should be 40 meg or so. There is nothing on my site but a simple html server. The active-x embedded code is copied from microsoft's page on how to use the player. I haven't had anyone else that had that problem so I have no ideas really. What os are you using XP or Vista? You might need to update a codec if you aren't using either of those. I encode them with the V9 microsoft codec. But nothing special its straight default encoding. If you are on a Mac you need an additional piece of software to play wmv files. I'd be interested in that file size though. If its not what the file on the server is then there is something going on with your networking.

I whipped this up today. Gas trucks Arena trucks Monster trucks Slash and electric buggies at the 2008 Finals.

Embedded
www.promofo-racing.org/RCPro-All-the-Rest.html

Download -- encoding now I'll upload this later tonight
http://www.promofo-racing.org/video/...l-the-Rest.wmv

Griz
Old 11-20-2008, 05:03 AM   #29
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

super awsome video !!!!!
Old 11-20-2008, 09:55 AM   #30
Tech Rookie

again griz11, great videos!!

but dude, seriously you dont need to write a novel for every post!

great videos though, awesome!!!
dirtyboysanchez is offline   Reply With Quote