R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 11-06-2008, 05:58 PM   #16
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to porkchop Send a message via Yahoo to porkchop

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeller View Post
Chop is a good guy deep down....he just needs a PC instead of his MAC.
it was the danm pc that mess up lol
Old 11-06-2008, 05:59 PM   #17
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to skeller Send a message via MSN to skeller Send a message via Yahoo to skeller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaz240 View Post
telling Brian to forget about your contact with him because you found another sponsor is not very becoming dude. That quote had nothing to do with your computer errors..... One of the main things sponsors look for is your relationship with the public. Most of them don't even care how you drive, or if you win! They look for things like helpfulness, professionalism, friendliness, and things that will help sell their products. anyway, it's not my business, just some friendly advice....you have to pay attention to the way you talk to people if you hope to keep sponsors. Good luck
And I am proof of that.
skeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 05:59 PM   #18
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to porkchop Send a message via Yahoo to porkchop

Quote:
telling Brian to forget about your contact with him because you found another sponsor is not very becoming dude. That quote had nothing to do with your computer errors..... One of the main things sponsors look for is your relationship with the public. Most of them don't even care how you drive, or if you win! They look for things like helpfulness, professionalism, friendliness, and things that will help sell their products. anyway, it's not my business, just some friendly advice....you have to pay attention to the way you talk to people if you hope to keep sponsors. Good luck
i never ment to come of like a dick at all
Old 11-06-2008, 06:21 PM   #19
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 85 (99%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by porkchop View Post
i will say one name only eb mods and never look back i never had a porblem with him
Wish I could say the same, he's had my carb for about 2 months and it was supposed to be sent back to me 5 weeks ago.
WideOpenThrottle RC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 06:26 PM   #20
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to crazy4wdracer

Wow, seeing all these problems with engine modders people are better off just modding engines themselves. Unless people are just making up stuff to get business to the modder that sponsored them which is pretty lame IMO.
crazy4wdracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 06:32 PM   #21
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

all i know is i got some chrome muffler bearings for my ninja and it is off da hook

JESUS SAVES, WESLEY
r1harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 06:36 PM   #22
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to crazy4wdracer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsl39 View Post
This is how non-responsive problem all started with this note. A very simple request from me as u can see from my note below…
Hi Chris
I’m sending you my RB V.12 engine that I had a friend put a new sleeve & piston in it ($175) & it wouldn’t run rite..plz ck the bearings & replace if needed.since its all apart now I would like you to do any mods that would make it faster.ive included a new machined #7603 clutch nut & bolt if needed. Any ?s plz call.
This was on 5-19-08 I talked to him about a week later & he said he would get it done. I wanted to make sure he got it. Since then I have called many times & left messages have e-mailed him a bunch of times posted on RC web sites & talked with people that no him & said they would try & have him call me. I know he’s still around because people have seen him at off road events. This engine is my grandson’s that goes in his GT. He’s pretty disappointed that he hasn’t been able to run his truck all summer, since may.. I know he’s got a son & I wonder how he would like if he was treated this way. I was just getting him into RC racing & now he’s into other things. There goes another racer lost. There’s no excuse for it. I’ve given this guy every chance I could to reply but nothing.
If anybody can get a hold of his guy let me no so for now BEWARE of

Chris O’donnell from CEO POWER MODS he rips off people
If its true that this kid didn't get to use his engine all summer that is a real shame. I hope that CEO loses business from this if the kid didn't get to use his RC all summer.
crazy4wdracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 07:55 PM   #23
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)

its funny how people pop on here and defend others. the bottom l;ine is this guy wants his engine this guy has had for 6 months! it doesnt matter to thi guy and his son that 10 other people have had good exp. with this company when he got screwed! if 99 percent of the people give this guy the thumbs up and he is the 1% that gets screwed then thats all that matters to him.
franklucas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 07:59 PM   #24
Tech Regular

Rightfully said, bro!
King of Lean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 08:27 PM   #25
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by franklucas View Post
its funny how people pop on here and defend others. the bottom l;ine is this guy wants his engine this guy has had for 6 months! it doesnt matter to thi guy and his son that 10 other people have had good exp. with this company when he got screwed! if 99 percent of the people give this guy the thumbs up and he is the 1% that gets screwed then thats all that matters to him.
You also have to asume that the story is true. Im not saying the guy is lying but so far this is his one and only post so keep that in mind when deciding to do business with CEO.
blowpopracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:44 PM   #26
Tech Fanatic

ok first of all i know chirs and race with him and his son!! and chirs would not do something like that. he would give you the shirt off his back nice guy and great racer. i know he has a lot of work but would never RIP NO ON OFF. he has done a lot for local tracks and racers so dont bash some one because you did not get it back in a week !!!!!!!!
kj racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 10:13 PM   #27
Tin
Tech Apprentice

Maybe hes been too busy and kinda forgot whats going on.
Tin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 10:14 PM   #28
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to cheesecake

Quote:
if only thats the way most were most sponsors dont care how you are with the public its sad i see a bunch of sponsored aholes but ive also talked to a bunch of nice sponsored drivers whow were more then helpful like skeller
but in the end there is always some one who is not so nice and chops is a nice guy he just needs some keyboard lessons
cheesecake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 10:36 PM   #29
Tech Rookie

I want to ty for all the feed back & of course this is true.I didnt want to rite this,but i felt i had no choice.
KJ if you race with Chris & his son plz tell him i dont want the shirt off his back i want my grandsons engine so maybe we can go racin some day.& buy the way its been 5 month not a week. if hes so busy ive even offered to go pick it up. im only 45 min. from there. if he would call or e-mail me & let me no whats goin on.I dont think thats asking to much.
dsl39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 10:57 PM   #30
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

dsl39. you cant receive pm's, maybe you can leave me one with your name. I will try to make some calls tomorrow and see if i can help you out
moto431 is offline   Reply With Quote