Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
I don't know how some people stay in business! >

I don't know how some people stay in business!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I don't know how some people stay in business!

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 05:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

It says, " I can" meaning he will at the customer's request. It doesn't say "I did or will"
Old 10-31-2008, 05:45 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)

This is my last post in this thread so i just wanted to say a few things. I started this thread because I was upset because I feel I didnt receive what I paid for. I work hard for my money like everyone else does and was upset. I did not want to name the shop but one of their supporters did. I have dealt with them for years and sometimes the shipping is slow. I will say this is a honest shop %100 and the prices are simply the best. On a order of parts of say $400 versus Amain you will save maybe $75. thats some good savings! Just look at the rc8 front 28mm BB shocks 39 at homers and like 50ish at Amain and most other places. After about 15 - 20 orders i would say 3-4 haave been slow shipping, but this one is the one i needed ontime. Sorry this got so negetive, but I guess its my fault for starting it so. If i wanted my money back he would have gave it to me, but that would not have solved my problems so i didnt ask.

I was notified today my package was shipped this evening, I was offered a shipping refund(did not take them up on it) but i appreciated it, and theyoffered to ship it to the track but its too late now so theres always next time.

thanks
Old 10-31-2008, 05:58 PM
Tech Elite

I did not cancel any order. I only gave the option. I do take full responsibility for what happened. I did drop the ball and for that I apologize. One of the biggest opportunities of my RC life happened totally out of the blue last week. I had to give it my full attention to complete the deal. The deal is now complete and I can move forward with the future in which i'm sure I will make some mistakes.

Guys as much as I appreciate it, you do not need to take up for me. I did make a mistake and I am sorry. I plan to give Frank something in return for his troubles. I know I can't help this one any further than I have, but hopefully I can gain his trust again.

www.tiltedrc.com does not get it right everytime but when they do it keeps money in your pocket. RC dollars always stretch further at TiltedRC.

I am proud to annouce that I have completed the deal to take over Linville Hobbies. They have build one of the nicest shops I have ever seen and have a ton of new products. Please be patient as we build and grow. If you have never shopped at tiltedRC please give us a try...
Old 10-31-2008, 06:02 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)

Just checked Amain on the front shocks 57.00 homer 39.99 and it doesnt stop here thats a %20 savings on all their parts most of the time plus you get coupons to use and customer points that are redeemable the next order you dont have to wait a month to use them.

thanks
Old 10-31-2008, 06:46 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Sounds to me like he is a really stand up guy. Will be getting some business from me in the near future. I prefer to do 95% of my shopping at my lHS but they may have just earned some of the money I dont spend at the lhs.
Old 10-31-2008, 06:57 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 125 (100%+)

Tilted rocks and has helped me out a number of times when any other online shop wouldn`t have . Homer and Lisa have always been great and I`ve been ordering from them on their forum before Bmain even started . Naturally there will be an issue here and there , they are human and make mistakes . Anyone who has dealt with them long enough knows the customer support they have . Congrats on the new shop and hope you guys keep growing .

Last edited by Briguy; 10-31-2008 at 07:10 PM.
Old 10-31-2008, 06:58 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

How do people like the tilted fuel? I see its $110 a case but how much more would shipping be?
Old 10-31-2008, 07:07 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 125 (100%+)

I plan on trying some . There is a thread about there fuel and hear nothing but good things .

http://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-of...cing-fuel.html
Old 10-31-2008, 08:09 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

homer is the best to deal with.
Old 10-31-2008, 08:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Briguy
Tilted rocks and has helped me out a number of times when any other online shop wouldn`t have . Homer and Lisa have always been great and I`ve been ordering from them on their forum before Bmain even started . Naturally there will be an issue here and there , they are human and make mistakes . Anyone who has dealt with them long enough knows the customer support they have . Congrats on the new shop and hope you guys keep growing .
I don't know them personally but i do like their company, unlike another company.... I won a gift certificate that says $15.00 off my order, when i called to get my code they said it was only good on 100.00 or more purchase. All my gift certificate says is money off not spend a bunch first. Needless to say i never used it because i feel that it is an example of said company. Why give out a price to a race director if there is a catch that only you know?