R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro Off-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road-130/)
-   -   kick it.... yea kick it... this will b fun (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road/249995-kick-yea-kick-will-b-fun.html)

backwoodsRC 10-26-2008 07:31 PM

kick it.... yea kick it... this will b fun

ok ill start... reason to kick an r/c... pull rope breaks ,, motor dies... so kick it... come on guys gimmie some more...:nod:

Mlbracing 10-26-2008 07:45 PM

Well it's not Offroad, it's Oval but yeah

when you try to avoid and accident and the body gets stuck under the rear tire

then you get hit and the batteries come out after being slammed by about 3 cars

Happened to me last night.

backwoodsRC 10-26-2008 07:52 PM

yea

yea thats a good one an i know the feeling... been tangled a time or 2 myself...

rossoh10 10-26-2008 07:59 PM

I got one

1st heat new servo burns up,,,,2nd heat the front uni pops out of the ball cup and my OS 2050 pipe ha a major dent,3rd heat lower hinge pin come out and the same front uni pops out.A main running good thinking I have over come all he issue"s for the day and I flame out in the pits,,,,done dead glo plug.....Kick it Heck yeah...stomp it to

backwoodsRC 10-26-2008 08:05 PM

yea

that's a bad day..lol... roflmao.. thats gotta be the best so far...:lol:

kick it kick it... yea yea..

buckeye34 10-26-2008 08:41 PM

i have one too....

racing proseries race second heat and half way down back straight,hit a very small stone, car cartwheels,turn marshal gets out of the way,car flips over barricade and tumbles into creek and lands on tires with water up to the engine. all of this happened in about 100' ...not so much of a "kick it" but, pretty funny story.

NCWC 10-26-2008 10:10 PM

Kicked mine this weekend. I spent all week preparing the car. Car handled great and the track was a little wet too, only gonna get better i thought. I ran 4 maybe 5 tanks in practice and the engine flamed out. I checked the CB bearings, they were done. No big deal, pop some fresh ones in. Maybe 1.5 tanks later, another flame out:mad: I bring the car in and try to fire it back up, S.O.B wont even idle. CB bearings still good, plug still looked like brand new, and i looked over every inch of the fuel system. Car was sittin on the starter box on the ground and i field goal kicked it right in the wingstay. Needless to say the engine (O.S. VG) got canned right there at the track not long afterwards, but thats an even longer story.

boostfiend 10-26-2008 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by backwoodsRC (Post 4981111)
ok ill start... reason to kick an r/c... pull rope breaks ,, motor dies... so kick it... come on guys gimmie some more...:nod:

The only people I've seen kick an RC car were the spoiled kids that never paid for anything.

backwoodsRC 10-26-2008 10:57 PM

yea true..

yea that's true... you don't have to kick it this is just things that happen that make you want to...

here is another one.... speed test with radar gun... 50 plus..... straight to the chin... broken a arm and bent shock... all of them are good guys keep um comin:lol::lol::lol::lol:... lol

backwoodsRC 10-27-2008 06:52 AM

good one

ok this is funny... about 2 months ago i go a 4 tec... not off road but wait its good... i ran it the day b4 and when i was done opened carb slide and filled with after run... well next a friend of mine wanted to drive it so off to an empty lot we go.. he sat car down pulled her 2wice.. away she went wide open full throttle... hit curb and disintegrated on impact.. doing the dead chicken dance.... so it really kicked its self... lol thanks guys i liked all the post...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lo l::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lo l::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

NitroOB4You 10-27-2008 07:40 AM

What do you do when there's literally...nothing left to kick?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vP0ukD-kJaU

backwoodsRC 10-27-2008 11:58 AM

wow....

well uhhhh hmmm... i guess pull the old ,,, well ill be damm,,,,, lol best crash iv seen in a while thanks:nod:

Mlbracing 10-27-2008 12:06 PM

LMAO! I love the 4Tec one

This is a great idea for a thread

chrobar 10-27-2008 04:17 PM

Alright, a long time ago I had a crap Nitro Sport that I eventually converted to a rustler. I hated this thing to death, I can't even come up with a story to tell. The same part breaks 10 times from tiny crashes. Build quality sucks and car sucks in general. Receiver antennae breaks/cut and can never go farther than 50 feet without it becoming possessed. It goes on and on. So basically, kick it, throw it, leave it in the garage for a year and get a sweet truggy, and sell it to a cheerful guy, and forget about it.
So that's my story of the wannabe traxxas stadium truck. I'm not ripping on the company, but I think marketing and money got to their heads to much and the biggest RC company turns out the worst cars. My buddy runs a revo 3.3, and he likes it, but it breaks all the time and is just a pain. So I guess I just had bad experiences with traxxas, but I won't buy anything from them again. This is comparing a revo to a truggy though...even though the revo costs more.
Enough with my rant....Kick it!

backwoodsRC 10-27-2008 05:41 PM

yep

i know exactly what ya mean... i thinks i bought that truck from ya.. lol just kidding but i had the same truck with similar problems,, i was flying heli today in alil to much wind.. dam thing about kicked me.... lol thanks guys keep um coming.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol: