R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro Off-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road-130/)
-   -   Public announcement...theft at ARC in Temcula,Ca (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road/249327-public-announcement-theft-arc-temcula-ca.html)

stipres 10-23-2008 09:33 AM

Public announcement...theft at ARC in Temcula,Ca

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up, there was a break-in at my local track. The on-site shop was broken into and a lot of merchandise was stolen. We figured it is someone who knows what they were looking at because it was mostly high price items which were taken. In example: kits, full sheet of OS P3 plugs, Losi8 chassis, chargers, starter boxes, Tamiya non-marking pliers, etc.. I know a lot of people have a lot of spares and stuff they are selling but if you happen to run into some1 who seems like they just robbed a hobby shop, they just might have! I am sure the track owner, Dan Cole, and all the loyal racers would appreciate if this person was dealt with legally. Thanks for your cooperation....

chris c 10-23-2008 09:38 AM

keep this to the top.
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this pisses me off like you cant believe.

I hope they catch these rat bastards and they become bubbas "buddy" in the pen:flaming:

XxAmpEnergy88xX 10-23-2008 09:44 AM

this happened at my local hobby shop 2 or 3 times

PinoyCali 10-23-2008 10:19 AM

Thats suck..sorry to hear that.

RogerHewson 10-23-2008 10:20 AM

I really hope they catch these guys.

Roger

IanWright 10-23-2008 10:51 AM

That is just crap news. That track has been building nicely, some great racing in a great place. Hope whoever it was gets caught up with.

CarCrazy 10-23-2008 11:07 AM

We will find this person. They don't realize how tight of a community we are,... we are on every web site including ebay, and at every track.

Note to the person who did this:
Please just box the stuff up and drop it back at ARC, its hard enough for tracks and shops to remain open with the economy how it is, and without theft like this. Think about it. :mad:

Steve Walters 10-23-2008 11:26 AM

Yeah, I read this the other day on S-Grid. Very Sad! ARC looks like a first class track, and soon be have a shop.

All it did was hurt everyone. (Including the thieves) I hope they catch these thieves and throw the book at them. When they do find them, there RC racing will be over. After there jail term, (long I hope) who's going to let known thieves race there track....

I hope they can pull threw this, during these very hard times.....

CarCrazy 10-23-2008 11:26 AM

This announcement has also been posted on the homepage of UndergroundRC. They are hating life if we catch them!:flaming:

FactoryTeam08 10-23-2008 01:24 PM

:batman:

jamminnay 10-23-2008 01:44 PM

good luck finding the idiots!!!

clarksib 10-24-2008 02:03 PM

TTT---Horrible

t0adman 10-24-2008 02:11 PM

Meth addiction is a horrible thing and it inspires the worst in people. Sorry for your sense of violation and good luck recovering your loss. I hope insurance can help ease the blow.

egobuster1 10-24-2008 02:27 PM

keep this at the top and lets catch this bastard..

some info on where the shops located city and state as if they are going to sell the stuff then it will be form the same city and state as where this shop was broken into

Thopper 10-24-2008 02:36 PM

There was no insurance for certain reasons surrounding the area.