Community
Wiki Posts
Search

W.I.N.(WIREGRASS INDOOR NATIONALS)

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 05:27 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Just got off the phone with Brandon from LiveRC, and this event will also be broadcasted live on www.Liverc.com. They will have there camera's and crew covering the entire event starting on practice day.
Old 11-01-2008, 06:43 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I am gonna challenge ALL the Florida Drivers, I was at the SIC and I had a pretty good time, BUT this event will be EXPLOSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

Wiregrass has alot of great sponsors,RClive is on board, alot of advertising, and a great bunch of people putting together a great event.

If you dont make the drive you will miss a great event.
Old 11-01-2008, 09:42 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Cold fusion are you going? and do you race at ORCCC in ocala?
Old 11-01-2008, 10:03 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Euro Stealth
Cold fusion are you going? and do you race at ORCCC in ocala?
He will be here, and they (him and his son) do race at ORCCC.
Old 11-01-2008, 10:05 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

if this race is anything like the AIC..it will be off da hook.....
Old 11-02-2008, 07:36 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)

Originally Posted by r1harper
if this race is anything like the AIC..it will be off da hook.....
our goal is that everyone have a blast and for them to leave saying that was the best race i have ever been to and i will be back
Old 11-02-2008, 08:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

kieth good to finally meet ya ...at the fall brawl ...man ive got this one marked down and im signed up ...this oughta be an awesome event ...cant wait ....if you need any high speed printers or such for printing out event stuff lmk ...thats what i do ......
Old 11-02-2008, 07:53 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by zixxer
kieth good to finally meet ya ...at the fall brawl ...man ive got this one marked down and im signed up ...this oughta be an awesome event ...cant wait ....if you need any high speed printers or such for printing out event stuff lmk ...thats what i do ......

Brian it was great to finally meet you as well. We are looking forward to having everyone over for this event. I will keep you in mind, and Thank you for the offer.

Keith
Old 11-05-2008, 07:03 AM
Tech Regular

Ok guy/gals other than just a few sponsor logos and the room rates for the motels the website is up and running. Just as soon as the logo's are available they will be put on the website as well. Please check out our sponsors website and products by clicking on the logos.

www.wiregrassindoornationals.com

A big THANK YOU goes out to Alex at www.ModHobby.com for putting this site together for us.

Keith Seay
Old 11-13-2008, 01:53 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (94%+)

Originally Posted by seayya
Ok guy/gals other than just a few sponsor logos and the room rates for the motels the website is up and running. Just as soon as the logo's are available they will be put on the website as well. Please check out our sponsors website and products by clicking on the logos.

www.wiregrassindoornationals.com

A big THANK YOU goes out to Alex at www.ModHobby.com for putting this site together for us.

Keith Seay
Old 11-13-2008, 04:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

bump website looks great ya'll need to check a check it out
Old 11-14-2008, 09:05 AM
Tech Addict

Seems like this will be a big race.. 9 hour drive for me. six of us are coming to the race. Question I have is whats the format? Also no expert class just pro and intermediate. If there where pro,expert,intermediate it gets rid of sandbaggin issues like what happened at a.i.c. this year.
Old 11-14-2008, 09:19 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PUDDIN
Seems like this will be a big race.. 9 hour drive for me. six of us are coming to the race. Question I have is whats the format? Also no expert class just pro and intermediate. If there where pro,expert,intermediate it gets rid of sandbaggin issues like what happened at a.i.c. this year.
I agree with Puddin. What does say an event like at the Nitro Pit in AZ do for classes?

Here is some reasoning about Puddin's statement:

Pros - typically Pros do it because they are considered good enough to have a chassis sponsor and their motivations or aspirations may be a bit above an Expert.

Expert -maybe as good as a Pro, but does not have a chassis sponsor, but is welcome to have some sponsors like Hobby Shops or Fuel companies.

Intermediate = Sportsman - entry to mid level. Do it strictly to stretch their cars legs out and aspire to become an Expert or Pro or not. The occasional racer.

my 2¢
Old 11-14-2008, 11:05 AM
Tech Addict

I agree Alex..The pro series is doing it next year for the series. They did it at the finals and other than the 9 or 10 guys who where sponsored running intermediate it was good racing. Expert takes guys like me who cant beat Lopez or Alan Burton a chance to do well at a big race. It keeps guys like me from running intermediate.
Old 11-14-2008, 11:07 AM
Tech Addict

I think sportsman class should have NO SPONSORS and maybe pay a little less to race in my opinion.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.