Community
Wiki Posts
Search

W.I.N.(WIREGRASS INDOOR NATIONALS)

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2009, 08:29 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by seayya
This is NOT an outlaw race. Your basic RC Pro Series rules will apply. Yes, the wide tires will be allowed like MOST races do.

No more need in text messages, phone calls, or emails telling me that we need to reconsider the electric and Nitro together, or how wrong it is, or how unfair it is.

NO ELECTRICS AT THE W.I.N. event (except for the Slash class). I am sorry that I was just trying to be nice to the electric guys untill next year when they will get there own class.
Will you please post your rule package, so others and myself will know what to expect.

RC Pro does not allow that tire;

1/8 FUEL OFF-ROAD SPECS

Minimum track width - continuous 10 feet

Maximum Buggy length – 28.74in. (730mm)

Maximum Buggy width – 12.20in. (310mm)

Maximum Buggy height – 9.84in. (250mm)

Buggy wheel base - Minimum – 10.8in. (270mm) Maximum – 13.2in. (330mm)

Minimum weight - 112.88 ounces (3.2 kilos) 7lbs .05 oz.

Wheel diameter - Minimum – 3.2in. (81.28) Maximum – 3.54in. (90.0mm)
Wheel mounting - Must be securely mounted at all times.

Maximum wheel width – 1.98in.(50.45mm)

Tire diameter - Minimum - 4.3in.(109.22mm) Maximum - 4.7in.(119.38mm)

Maximum tire width – 2.03in.(51.59mm)

Engine - .21 only
Fuel - Maximum 125 milliliters/cc includes tank, filter(s) and fuel line from tank to carb.

Transmission - 1 speed only

Rear suspension - Independent

Main events - 5 to 60 Minutes

Bodies - Buggy or other off-road style body that resembles an actual off-road racing vehicle

Tires - Rubber only

Notes - Maximum height is measured with suspension fully compressed.
Old 04-22-2009, 11:43 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by seayya
Doc6, It is kinda of hard to say right now being that it is our first year at this facility. We will be spending ALOT of time packing the track. If I were to guess I would have something like VP Pro USA Turbo Trax, Proline HoleShot's, Panther Raptor's. We will know more by Monday, but I know that might be alittle late for some.

For what it is worth the soil looks like it will pack NICELY.

Go to http://events.rcsignup.com/events/di...ent.cfm?ID=502 for motel information.

thanks for the heads up will be there.. booked our rooms already for Team TQ SX8, TQ Fuel...seeya
Old 04-22-2009, 01:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Chauncey whats up dude its Marcus Black from B&T. Hey dude if you run into some trouble with tires I am sure I will have an extra set of JConcept rubbers you can run. Find me at the race and I will make sure you have SICK traction. 850-819-8732

Ralph- No offense man, but you have been racing long enough to know exactly what is allowed at races. The only events that V3 tires are not allowed at is IFMAR/ROAR events. This race is the same EXACT format that is known at the Pro-Series and FSORS. If you have questions just shoot me a PM.

Andy- Theater style popcorn with extra butter? Extra jumbo soda? Come race with us homie!

Looking forward to seeing everyone at this event.

Marcus Black
Old 04-22-2009, 02:31 PM
Tech Adept

No offense taking, it’s just a simple question. I have looked all over the place and have yet to find a rule package. I have been to too many events to find out the rules would be made up as we go along or cater to certain teams or individuals. (Your basic RC Pro Series rules will apply)
Now I'm not sure what that means?

If I had known that the V3 type tires were allowed I would have purchased some. However, I have already purchased tires so it is too late now. And please don't say that they will not be of any advantage, you know they will.

It seems odd that all this time has gone by and nothing has been brought forth as far as a set rule package. Comments have been made that it would be done but it’s a little late now.

I'm not upset or anything and I hope the event goes well, but if you want it to grow and make racers and sponsors happy you must set some guide lines and stick to them. Rules would be first I would think.

The whole nitro electric ordeal is a prime example. The solution is very simple, they run in their own class, not mixed up. Make a minimum of five or whatever for a class.

It’s just a simple question, that’s all.
Old 04-22-2009, 05:23 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Ralph....when do you plan on getting to the trtack?
Old 04-22-2009, 05:54 PM
Tech Master

I know this has already been asked...and answered....but are the RV lots full hook up?

Water, power and septic?

Thanks again.
Old 04-22-2009, 05:59 PM
Tech Adept

I will be there on Thursday. How about you?
Old 04-22-2009, 06:16 PM
Tech Master

Thursday afternoon.....we're gonna race at LA Thunder Thursday night.

It'll be good to see ya again.....been since....2 AIC/SIC's ago I think. LOL
Old 04-22-2009, 06:20 PM
Tech Adept

You will have fun at Donnies, he has a cool oval track and the offroad looks like fun.
Will have to hook up at the race, I think all the Florida nuts will be pitting together.
Old 04-22-2009, 06:23 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Ralph Walters
You will have fun at Donnies, he has a cool oval track and the offroad looks like fun.
Will have to hook up at the race, I think all the Florida nuts will be pitting together.
I'll call ya Thurs.
Old 04-22-2009, 06:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Black
Chauncey whats up dude its Marcus Black from B&T. Hey dude if you run into some trouble with tires I am sure I will have an extra set of JConcept rubbers you can run. Find me at the race and I will make sure you have SICK traction. 850-819-8732

Ralph- No offense man, but you have been racing long enough to know exactly what is allowed at races. The only events that V3 tires are not allowed at is IFMAR/ROAR events. This race is the same EXACT format that is known at the Pro-Series and FSORS. If you have questions just shoot me a PM.

Andy- Theater style popcorn with extra butter? Extra jumbo soda? Come race with us homie!

Marcus Black
het marcus are you gonna have a d8t at the race would really like to wheel one for a few laps to see how it stacks up against the losi 2.0t
Old 04-22-2009, 07:00 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Black

Marcus Black
Sup Marcus... thanks for the support...who all is coming from B&T...do you know if Joey and Pete is coming???
Old 04-22-2009, 08:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

hey have you got my entry yet...Zachary Harper. thanks
Old 04-22-2009, 09:04 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

hey doc, joey has family commitments and pete should definately be there. (he lives across the street). look for my mugen/ sidewinder trailer more than likely he'll be there.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:06 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Zachary, I got your entry today, and RCSignup is updated.

Zixxer, Marcus will be running the D8T at the W.I.N.

Shane, Full hook-ups do include water, power and septic.

Doc6, I know of several that are coming from B&T.......Aaron Craker, Don Knapp, Mudslide, Jason/Drew, and some others. Joey is trying to make it, but it is his anniversary that weekend. Pete will be here as well.

Marcus, just helping you out Bro.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.