R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro Off-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road-130/)
-   -   What is going to be the best buggy? (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road/247507-what-going-best-buggy.html)

chad24 10-14-2008 04:20 AM

What is going to be the best buggy?

Tey guys what do you think is going to be the best buggy? The Kyosho MP9, Mugen MBX6, Hotbodies D8, Xray 808, or Jammin X1X? lets hear your input.

bushyar15 10-14-2008 04:52 AM

FLAMEBAIT!

Thats like asking; Who's the best Football Team, Who makes the best Pick-up Truck, Who makes the best .223 Assault Rifle.....

There is no answer to that question its all based on personal opinion.....

It also assumes that someone has ALL of them at the same time, otherwise there is no real way to do a comparison. Borrowing a friends MP9 is not the same. My buddy like his cars to handle completely different than I do. So, it would never be a fair comparison.

If you seriously want to know, read through the individual specific buggy threads...

slow coach 10-14-2008 06:04 AM

Easy answer that one

"The" best buggy is the one being piloted by "The" best driver on "The" day.

helibrian 10-14-2008 06:14 AM

Originally Posted by bushyar15 (Post 4936638)
FLAMEBAIT!

Thats like asking; Who's the best Football Team, Who makes the best Pick-up Truck, Who makes the best .223 Assault Rifle.....

There is no answer to that question its all based on personal opinion.....

It also assumes that someone has ALL of them at the same time, otherwise there is no real way to do a comparison. Borrowing a friends MP9 is not the same. My buddy like his cars to handle completely different than I do. So, it would never be a fair comparison.

If you seriously want to know, read through the individual specific buggy threads...

Well, in all fairness, he did preface with "what do you think".:)

cjm1126 10-14-2008 06:49 AM

if you go with any of the high end brands newer buggies you will be happy, i decided on the mbx6, it handles like no other buggy i have driven, i liked the xray 808 also, i would imagine the mp9 is gonna be a nice buggy as well, i want one but dont wanna part with the 850, the jammin x1x wouldnt be the best choice because they are about to replace it with the x2, basically any of the new ones will be really light and handle good so its just a matter of whats the easiest for you to get parts for and what brand you like the best

captain america 10-14-2008 09:49 AM

"what do you think?"

I think the original poster should learn to use the SEARCH function :batman:

rrawrrrrr 10-14-2008 10:10 AM

The Hyper 7!!!!

No really, the majority of those buggies haven't been out that long to really get the feel of them, or good race results. Also, you forgot a few. 8ight 2.0, Hyper 9, blah blah.

Anyways, like everyone else said, there's no "best".. it just boils down to preference.

Jaz240 10-14-2008 12:08 PM

The Best buggy is the one you win races with! We will all vote for what we run. silly question really

dead1dave 10-14-2008 12:54 PM

I hate these topics ........................

Team hawk 10-14-2008 01:03 PM

[flame=alot] flame flame flame MY BUGGEZ TEH BEASTA! [/flame] I would say the best buggy is the 88088 coming out in 2088.

vladconnery 10-14-2008 03:43 PM

The best buggy oh thats an easy question. The one your having fun with at the moment. Cant have fun and or win with what you don't have.:nod:

tony montana 10-14-2008 03:53 PM

guys he just asked a question, I would ask before spending my hard earned money. If you dont like the post then dont post in them. My vote goes for the rc8. Car has amazing steering and is very durable.

hakmazter 10-14-2008 03:56 PM

Since you left it so vague, the answer for 2009 will be the Caster EX-1R. That will obviously change in 10 when others jump on board.....

bushyar15 10-14-2008 04:00 PM

I reiterate...

Its like asking what's the best pickup truck out there? There is no answer without additional information. What are you going to do with it? Cruise the blvd? work truck? Do you need 4WD? Regular, extended, or crew cab? 1/2 ton or 3/4 ton... I think you get my point....

Even to say the RC8 may not be the correct answer although it is my favorite buggy right now.....

There are too many factors such as; does he plan to bash or race, what's his level of experience; What kind of a track is going to be running most of the time....

There is no simple answer to a complex question.

Originally Posted by tony montana (Post 4938580)
guys he just asked a question, I would ask before spending my hard earned money. If you dont like the post then dont post in them. My vote goes for the rc8. Car has amazing steering and is very durable.

easyryder 10-14-2008 05:10 PM

Sh z car