Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MBX6 setup and tuning tips

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 09:55 AM
Tech Initiate

Default MBX6 setup and tuning tips

I'm looking for setup and tuning tips for my new MBX6 which will be running in the UK on astroturf soon but feel free to post any tuning advice you may have for the new Mugen.

It might be helpful to explain why you made certain changes - decreased front castor or raised/lowered rear hub pin position and what difference it made on track. Also a brief description of track conditions.

It should make the dialling in process quicker if we have some pointers from the more experienced drivers here
Old 11-06-2008, 11:00 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

The discussion you're looking for is already happening in the MBX6 thread.
Old 11-06-2008, 01:40 PM
Tech Initiate

Would it not be simpler to have a separate thread relating to tuning and setup rather than wading through 40+ pages of one of the slowest loading websites I've come across?
Nothing against the site it has a ton of useful info but boy does it take some time to load a fresh page.
Old 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

It might be easier at first, but then it gets scattered in multiple threads in a very short time.
Old 11-06-2008, 01:59 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Originally Posted by paul_j
Would it not be simpler to have a separate thread relating to tuning and setup rather than wading through 40+ pages of one of the slowest loading websites I've come across?
Nothing against the site it has a ton of useful info but boy does it take some time to load a fresh page.
All the more reason to not start another thread. C'mon over to the MBX6 thread, I have followed it since the beginning and there's little or no info about turf setups so you can become the resident expert on that track surface.