your WTF moments in RC >

your WTF moments in RC

your WTF moments in RC

Old 09-24-2008, 03:17 PM
Suspended

Old 09-24-2008, 03:50 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

And the hits just keep on comin'. Now back to the music.
Old 09-24-2008, 04:00 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCabcs

Fair nuff, back to broken cars, burned hands, glued eyes, ect.
Old 09-24-2008, 07:03 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DOMIT
Yup, that was me... and I was laughing pretty hard too... the marshall got it loose and back on the track pretty quick considering what he had to deal with.

And I assume you're referring to that little almost-tabletop where the track doubles back to the big jump in the middle right? I never cleared the fence but I did get off track there... until I learned to just hop it onto the top/backside...

That was a great track layout... much harder than it looked, fun to drive. Did you see Taylor James quad-quad the rythm section?
Yes I saw taylor do that, and that was a true wtf??? moment. I have been racing that track layout all year. The easy and fast way through it is triple, double, double, roll. That is how most of the sportsman guys do it and most of the expert as well.

After I saw Taylor quad-quad it. I started trying it. I can quad in but if I try to quad out I carry WAY to much speed and either slam into the start gate.

Last week I was quad triple rolling it and that was fast enough for me to almost lap the field before I broke an a-arm on a botched attempt at the quad heading in.

Were you racing in sportsman or expert at RC-pro?
Old 09-24-2008, 09:04 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by phixd
Whatever people are arguing about, I agree. Please make this thread more flamboyant.

anyways. I just came across this WTF RC moment video, I'm sure many have seen it, but to me it is amazing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq6u7...eature=related
so many seen that video and still is funny............
Old 09-24-2008, 09:11 PM
Tech Initiate

a WFT moment
have your truggy on a stand to warm up the motor and comes comes of the stand and lands in your lap and you dont let off the trigger and it turned to a ouch moment..
Old 09-24-2008, 10:43 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NV_RATTLER
a WFT moment
have your truggy on a stand to warm up the motor and comes comes of the stand and lands in your lap and you dont let off the trigger and it turned to a ouch moment..
That's gotta hurt, but still not quit as bad as actually crashing into yourself! which I did while doing circles around myself. Major blood from the ankle area, what an ass! Quick note to Newbies! don't take your eyes off the car for a second, as it might be approaching your feet at top speed!, lol
Old 09-25-2008, 06:23 AM
Tech Champion

Seeing a pinion gear come out the side of a car and overtake it is definately a WTF moment to see, saw it happen on a friends car....

right in front of the rostrum
Old 09-25-2008, 07:30 AM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Originally Posted by wes95_z28
Yes I saw taylor do that, and that was a true wtf??? moment. I have been racing that track layout all year. The easy and fast way through it is triple, double, double, roll. That is how most of the sportsman guys do it and most of the expert as well.

After I saw Taylor quad-quad it. I started trying it. I can quad in but if I try to quad out I carry WAY to much speed and either slam into the start gate.

Last week I was quad triple rolling it and that was fast enough for me to almost lap the field before I broke an a-arm on a botched attempt at the quad heading in.

Were you racing in sportsman or expert at RC-pro?
Sportsman... I'm not even a FAST sportsman... just someone having fun with a toy car. And I wasn't even trying triple double double... just triple double roll, or double double roll... didn't have enough practice time on that layout (unlike you locals who had MONTHS since they didn't change the track for the Pro Series race) to really get it down.

That track didn't look difficult... but when the pros are putting it on it's lid, you know it isn't exactly easy. Like I said, fun layout... (I liked the track last year too... the random humps down the front straight were entertaining.)
Old 09-25-2008, 08:13 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

My self and a buddy were just getting into RC. Running new vehicles in a field while the wife was video taping. Anyhow the friend decides to make a close pass so the camera will see how fast he can go.

At WOT he ran right into my wifes foot! She ended up limping for four days!

Not to mention, so won't do any video taping for us any longer.
Old 09-25-2008, 08:43 AM
Tech Champion

How about misspelling your buddies name on a forum, having your wife read it and think your cheating on her with some chick named Brina...
Old 09-25-2008, 08:55 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by R40Victim
How about misspelling your buddies name on a forum, having your wife read it and think your cheating on her with some chick named Brina...
Its funny that we all know you ment Brian, because we all misspell everything! She needs more time on the forums! Then she will will no the true meaning of all the misspelled words
Old 09-25-2008, 09:24 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by R40Victim

LOL

Every once in a while my wife will sneak up behind me as I'm typing when suddenly I get that funny feeling of someone starting at you and I'll turn and she'll be right behind me staring intently --- then she'll laugh, "oh your car site" and walks out of the room. Like I was doing "something" or something.
Old 09-25-2008, 09:27 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by tc3team
Seeing a pinion gear come out the side of a car and overtake it is definately a WTF moment to see, saw it happen on a friends car....

right in front of the rostrum

Seen the same thing, but with a tire instead of a pinion.

Also, how many times have you seen the guy that busts an a-arm, knuckle, ect. and keeps on truckin to finish the race w/a dirt diggin 3 wheeler
Old 09-25-2008, 09:29 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by RCabcs
LOL

Every once in a while my wife will sneak up behind me as I'm typing when suddenly I get that funny feeling of someone starting at you and I'll turn and she'll be right behind me staring intently --- then she'll laugh, "oh your car site" and walks out of the room. Like I was doing "something" or something.
You get that too? Same here.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.