Community
Wiki Posts
Search

your WTF moments in RC

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 11:06 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Jaz240
Wow You really are a Fuckin asshole aren't you Cracka.
No, but I think you've done more than enough to prove to everyone you are.
Old 09-22-2008, 11:09 PM
Suspended

Wow that's even worse! Would you want those women representing your sanction? Fugliness should be heard and not seen, I think one of them may be Cracka's girlfriend, that's why he's so nasty all the time
No, but at least I have a wife ----- and don't have to post some picture of a chick I robbed off the internet somewhere to give the illusion I'm gettin' some.
Old 09-22-2008, 11:11 PM
Suspended

unbelievable
I thought this thread was discussing buggies
Old 09-22-2008, 11:16 PM
Suspended

Some of us are, and some of us are not, but the point being the ones who are not, are not posing as trophy guys/girls are they? That was the only point I was making. There is no relevance, this thread was the best one on the forum, until Cracka had to open his big stupid mouth
Going back and re-reading this thread it became obvious that you were the one that opened his big stupid mouth with your badmouthing of "farm chicks from Jerkwater USA" and ruined the thread all on your own.
Old 09-22-2008, 11:20 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCabcs
unbelievable
I thought this thread was discussing buggies

It used to, mayby it will one day again.
Old 09-22-2008, 11:31 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by 03racefan03

It used to, mayby it will one day again.
'ol Jaz240 really went off the deep end
but with his blatant use of profanity he won't be around long
Old 09-23-2008, 12:11 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Whatever people are arguing about, I agree. Please make this thread more flamboyant.

anyways. I just came across this WTF RC moment video, I'm sure many have seen it, but to me it is amazing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq6u7...eature=related
Old 09-23-2008, 01:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

I am 42 years of age, 6 foot 5 and 300 pounds, and I take it very personal when people attack me for no apparent reason! But you are correct when you say i should have kept it personal. I should have sent him a PM, and not posted it here, but if you browse around the threads you will see that he does that to everyone, and I won't stand for it! My apologies to all of you who may have been offended by my vulgarity, I know sometimes there are kids that read this stuff, he just really burnt me up, and I couldn't control myself. I did manage to get rid of that idiot though. PS What's wrong with boobs?, nobody else seems to mind

judging by your avatar i see nothing wrong with you being 6'5" and 300# those tits must be ginormous with the total lack of heft on the rest of ya..

Old 09-23-2008, 05:59 AM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by phixd
Whatever people are arguing about, I agree. Please make this thread more flamboyant.

anyways. I just came across this WTF RC moment video, I'm sure many have seen it, but to me it is amazing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq6u7...eature=related
That person needs a serious kick in the... well, you know. What a moron. That kind of crap gives our hobby/sport a bad name.
Old 09-23-2008, 06:01 AM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I caught a rut just right after the big back "hump" at OKC (RC Pro Series this year) and tumbled... ended up with my buggy hanging from the chain link fence .
Old 09-23-2008, 06:05 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Who mentioned ruining an expensive italian engine?

Old 09-23-2008, 06:29 AM
Tech Champion

Installing a front one way backwards into my newly built trf415msxx, my only saving grace is someone noticed it for me before it saw a track

Having a wheel come off in a race has happened a few times now too, to the point where I will manage to laugh before anyone else does

oh yeah, breaking your car in practice by tapping a board just minutes before your first heat isn't particually clever either lol, you tend to panic a little!
Old 09-23-2008, 09:38 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Was thinking of all the bad repair bills i've had... one definately came to mind

1/8 onroad race/exhibition at a parkinglot track probably 5 years ago, we had a 15 minute open warmup before the race, and some kid [dont even know why he was at the 1/8 onroad race...] plops his Traxxas 4-tec or whatever its called in the middle of the track on the back straightaway. Cost me upper and lower a-arms, both sides, a bulkhead on one side, dogbones on both sides, needed a new servo tray, because the front of the chassis bent up and snapped the front of the servo tray, destroyed a relatively freshly painted body, junked both front tires and wheels, and bent the header to hell, but somehow the pipe survived [a-arms on the left side pushed the pipe straight back, which somehow bent and ultimately kinked the header].

The only thing I managed to salvage was the chassis, I got it straightened out with a hydraulic press at our shop. All the other listed parts had to be replaced, needless to say I didnt make the A-main
Old 09-23-2008, 10:30 AM
Suspended

I am 42 years of age, 6 foot 5 and 300 pounds, and I take it very personal when people attack me for no apparent reason! But you are correct when you say i should have kept it personal. I should have sent him a PM, and not posted it here, but if you browse around the threads you will see that he does that to everyone, and I won't stand for it! My apologies to all of you who may have been offended by my vulgarity, I know sometimes there are kids that read this stuff, he just really burnt me up, and I couldn't control myself. I did manage to get rid of that idiot though. PS What's wrong with boobs?, nobody else seems to mind
Looking back through the posts it appears that you started the flaming with your "Its the Farm!! you get farm-like chicks. ever been to the middle of Jerkwater USA! How many Hot chicks did you see??" Everything was fine, topic was still on point and everyone was having a good laugh until you logged in. How does saying something like that make you appear grown up or wise in anyone's eyes let alone the fact that your statement was really insulting and demeaning of the girls in the photo.

Just because you don't agree with everything someone posts doesn't make it your job to call them out or shout them down. Replying just puts you in the same category as them, but worse because of your inappropriate language.

There's nothing wrong with boobs, I'm personally a big fan of them, but making them your mantra here just makes you sound like you're still in junior high. And being as you're such a big guy I'm guessing those honkers aren't your wife's, here again all the more reason to get an avatar more RC and age appropriate.
If you know what I mean
Old 09-23-2008, 11:25 AM
Tech Initiate

Hurrying to get my buggy started for the main but it wont fire for more than 2 seconds only to find 1 minute into the start of the main that I still had my pipe cap on! Needless to say the whole tank of raw fuel was in the pipe when I removed the cap.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.