R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 09-22-2008, 12:31 PM   #136
Tech Lord

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRAV15#?%! View Post
they're not from the farm...the one on the left is a ifmar official, the one on the right works for roar....
Wow that's even worse! Would you want those women representing your sanction? Fugliness should be heard and not seen, I think one of them may be Cracka's girlfriend, that's why he's so nasty all the time
Old 09-22-2008, 12:46 PM   #137
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to DOMIT Send a message via Yahoo to DOMIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaz240 View Post
Wow that's even worse! Would you want those women representing your sanction? Fugliness should be heard and not seen, I think one of them may be Cracka's girlfriend, that's why he's so nasty all the time
Y'all are killing me. I don't see the relevence of this... I'm sure most of us (racers) wouldn't win any beauty contests.
Unsponsored, but I use/recommend: XRay XB9, Alpha A852, Dynamite 053, Airtronics M11, Hitec 5955TG & 7955TG, ABEC 35 clutch and chassis bearings, PTRCRacing shock and diff fluids, Ready Rollers ceramic engine bearings. ** Team Terribles Region 9 coordinator. ** JOIN TEAM TERRIBLES! All racers welcome! PM me for details.
DOMIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:14 PM   #138
Tech Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMIT View Post
Y'all are killing me. I don't see the relevence of this... I'm sure most of us (racers) wouldn't win any beauty contests.

Some of us are, and some of us are not, but the point being the ones who are not, are not posing as trophy guys/girls are they? That was the only point I was making. There is no relevance, this thread was the best one on the forum, until Cracka had to open his big stupid mouth
Old 09-22-2008, 03:22 PM   #139
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

how does or whtf moment become a wtf u moment by a good rc racer winning with a 380 dollar buggy
Old 09-22-2008, 04:06 PM   #140
Tech Addict

X-Ray 808 (Active Diff)
BCE 8X8 Pro Chassis
OS Speed (XCustoms Head Mod)
Hitec 5995TG (S&T)
M11 & Spectrum.
Steve Walters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 04:07 PM   #141
Tech Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsquidracer View Post
how does or whtf moment become a wtf u moment by a good rc racer winning with a 380 dollar buggy
It got way outa hand, when I posted that I would like to add the Hot bodies buggy to my collection and someone had a wise-ass comment, and all hell broke loose from there, but let's get back on topic, no more Flames from me. Some of the posts on this thread still have me laughing, and I really enjoyed reading them all
Old 09-22-2008, 04:54 PM   #142
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to looper

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMIT View Post

I know i would win. but i wouldnt enter the actual contest that i would win because i dont think i would make it out of there with my uhmm, assets intact.

Im a sexy beast in all the wrong eyes.
looper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 05:31 PM   #143
Tech Regular

i know but we were talking about wtf moments and people just were aurguing about haras win and if you really want to argue about that go to the 4 or so forums already about it thats all i was saying.

i was practicing to day at my lacal track and there is a big tipple on the front next to the pit lane. i hitt the tripple and a big gust of wind hit my car and it anded on the pit lane. i didnt see where it went and looked all over for it for like 10 minutes. when i went back next to the pit lane and i saw that a hole was in the ply wood ( old press board) and i look in the hole and there was the car. i was like wtf didnt even think of looking inb there. i was happy til i found out i had 2 brand new aka rear rims broken and a broken rear a-arm.
Old 09-22-2008, 06:16 PM   #144
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Send a message via MSN to DOMIT Send a message via Yahoo to DOMIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsquidracer View Post
i know but we were talking about wtf moments and people just were aurguing about haras win and if you really want to argue about that go to the 4 or so forums already about it thats all i was saying.

i was practicing to day at my lacal track and there is a big tipple on the front next to the pit lane. i hitt the tripple and a big gust of wind hit my car and it anded on the pit lane. i didnt see where it went and looked all over for it for like 10 minutes. when i went back next to the pit lane and i saw that a hole was in the ply wood ( old press board) and i look in the hole and there was the car. i was like wtf didnt even think of looking inb there. i was happy til i found out i had 2 brand new aka rear rims broken and a broken rear a-arm.
Oh... when JCG had a big double right at the entry to pit lane I hit the double wrong... landed in pit lane and just kept driving. That was pretty entertaining I guess. lol (I wasn't the only one that did that...)
Unsponsored, but I use/recommend: XRay XB9, Alpha A852, Dynamite 053, Airtronics M11, Hitec 5955TG & 7955TG, ABEC 35 clutch and chassis bearings, PTRCRacing shock and diff fluids, Ready Rollers ceramic engine bearings. ** Team Terribles Region 9 coordinator. ** JOIN TEAM TERRIBLES! All racers welcome! PM me for details.
DOMIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 06:47 PM   #145
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

got the truggy stuck ina tree that was great hahaha
superdave2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 07:33 PM   #146
Suspended

Quote:
Wow You really are a Fuckin asshole aren't you Cracka. I've seen your sarcastic wise-ass posts on a few other threads, and I'd like to be the person who volunteers to come and meet you somewhere to knock your fucking teeth down your throat, and send you to the hospital with the rest of the make-believe tough guys
What in the heck is wrong with you?
It's pretty apparent that you are a juvenile because of your boob-obsession noted in your avatar and sigline, but do you have to act line a bigmouthed kid in the threads?
Grow up !
RCabcs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 08:23 PM   #147
Suspended

Talking AE.......................IS THE KILLER OF ALL!

Quote:
Wow You really are a Fuckin asshole aren't you Cracka. I've seen your sarcastic wise-ass posts on a few other threads, and I'd like to be the person who volunteers to come and meet you somewhere to knock your fucking teeth down your throat, and send you to the hospital with the rest of the make-believe tough guys
Wow!~
losidriver70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 09:26 PM   #148
Tech Regular

I came of a drop down on to the front stretch (side-by-side) and got tagged (no big deal a lil racing) car got all loose and I saved it..........just so happened that it was aimed right at pit lane. I saw no one was pitting so i slowed up so i didn't JUMP up pit lane.......but as soon as it hit the flat part......WOT and down pit lane and back on to the track sideways IN FRONT of the guy i was racing with

NOW the question is............

IS that MY WTF moment OR his? LOL
Old 09-22-2008, 09:57 PM   #149
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by superdave2 View Post
got the truggy stuck ina tree that was great hahaha
how did that happen lol
Old 09-22-2008, 10:02 PM   #150
Tech Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCabcs View Post
What in the heck is wrong with you?
It's pretty apparent that you are a juvenile because of your boob-obsession noted in your avatar and sigline, but do you have to act line a bigmouthed kid in the threads?
Grow up !
I am 42 years of age, 6 foot 5 and 300 pounds, and I take it very personal when people attack me for no apparent reason! But you are correct when you say i should have kept it personal. I should have sent him a PM, and not posted it here, but if you browse around the threads you will see that he does that to everyone, and I won't stand for it! My apologies to all of you who may have been offended by my vulgarity, I know sometimes there are kids that read this stuff, he just really burnt me up, and I couldn't control myself. I did manage to get rid of that idiot though. PS What's wrong with boobs?, nobody else seems to mind