Wiki Posts
Search

your WTF moments in RC

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 12:31 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TRAV15#?%!
they're not from the farm...the one on the left is a ifmar official, the one on the right works for roar....
Wow that's even worse! Would you want those women representing your sanction? Fugliness should be heard and not seen, I think one of them may be Cracka's girlfriend, that's why he's so nasty all the time
Old 09-22-2008, 12:46 PM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jaz240
Wow that's even worse! Would you want those women representing your sanction? Fugliness should be heard and not seen, I think one of them may be Cracka's girlfriend, that's why he's so nasty all the time
Y'all are killing me. I don't see the relevence of this... I'm sure most of us (racers) wouldn't win any beauty contests.
Old 09-22-2008, 01:14 PM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by DOMIT
Y'all are killing me. I don't see the relevence of this... I'm sure most of us (racers) wouldn't win any beauty contests.

Some of us are, and some of us are not, but the point being the ones who are not, are not posing as trophy guys/girls are they? That was the only point I was making. There is no relevance, this thread was the best one on the forum, until Cracka had to open his big stupid mouth
Old 09-22-2008, 03:22 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

how does or whtf moment become a wtf u moment by a good rc racer winning with a 380 dollar buggy
Old 09-22-2008, 04:06 PM
Tech Addict

Old 09-22-2008, 04:07 PM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by bigsquidracer
how does or whtf moment become a wtf u moment by a good rc racer winning with a 380 dollar buggy
It got way outa hand, when I posted that I would like to add the Hot bodies buggy to my collection and someone had a wise-ass comment, and all hell broke loose from there, but let's get back on topic, no more Flames from me. Some of the posts on this thread still have me laughing, and I really enjoyed reading them all
Old 09-22-2008, 04:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DOMIT

I know i would win. but i wouldnt enter the actual contest that i would win because i dont think i would make it out of there with my uhmm, assets intact.

Im a sexy beast in all the wrong eyes.
Old 09-22-2008, 05:31 PM
Tech Regular

i know but we were talking about wtf moments and people just were aurguing about haras win and if you really want to argue about that go to the 4 or so forums already about it thats all i was saying.

i was practicing to day at my lacal track and there is a big tipple on the front next to the pit lane. i hitt the tripple and a big gust of wind hit my car and it anded on the pit lane. i didnt see where it went and looked all over for it for like 10 minutes. when i went back next to the pit lane and i saw that a hole was in the ply wood ( old press board) and i look in the hole and there was the car. i was like wtf didnt even think of looking inb there. i was happy til i found out i had 2 brand new aka rear rims broken and a broken rear a-arm.
Old 09-22-2008, 06:16 PM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Originally Posted by bigsquidracer
i know but we were talking about wtf moments and people just were aurguing about haras win and if you really want to argue about that go to the 4 or so forums already about it thats all i was saying.

i was practicing to day at my lacal track and there is a big tipple on the front next to the pit lane. i hitt the tripple and a big gust of wind hit my car and it anded on the pit lane. i didnt see where it went and looked all over for it for like 10 minutes. when i went back next to the pit lane and i saw that a hole was in the ply wood ( old press board) and i look in the hole and there was the car. i was like wtf didnt even think of looking inb there. i was happy til i found out i had 2 brand new aka rear rims broken and a broken rear a-arm.
Oh... when JCG had a big double right at the entry to pit lane I hit the double wrong... landed in pit lane and just kept driving. That was pretty entertaining I guess. lol (I wasn't the only one that did that...)
Old 09-22-2008, 06:47 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

got the truggy stuck ina tree that was great hahaha
Old 09-22-2008, 07:33 PM
Suspended

Wow You really are a Fuckin asshole aren't you Cracka. I've seen your sarcastic wise-ass posts on a few other threads, and I'd like to be the person who volunteers to come and meet you somewhere to knock your fucking teeth down your throat, and send you to the hospital with the rest of the make-believe tough guys
What in the heck is wrong with you?
It's pretty apparent that you are a juvenile because of your boob-obsession noted in your avatar and sigline, but do you have to act line a bigmouthed kid in the threads?
Grow up !
Old 09-22-2008, 08:23 PM
Suspended

Talking AE.......................IS THE KILLER OF ALL!

Wow You really are a Fuckin asshole aren't you Cracka. I've seen your sarcastic wise-ass posts on a few other threads, and I'd like to be the person who volunteers to come and meet you somewhere to knock your fucking teeth down your throat, and send you to the hospital with the rest of the make-believe tough guys
Wow!~
Old 09-22-2008, 09:26 PM
Tech Regular

I came of a drop down on to the front stretch (side-by-side) and got tagged (no big deal a lil racing) car got all loose and I saved it..........just so happened that it was aimed right at pit lane. I saw no one was pitting so i slowed up so i didn't JUMP up pit lane.......but as soon as it hit the flat part......WOT and down pit lane and back on to the track sideways IN FRONT of the guy i was racing with

NOW the question is............

IS that MY WTF moment OR his? LOL
Old 09-22-2008, 09:57 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by superdave2
got the truggy stuck ina tree that was great hahaha
how did that happen lol
Old 09-22-2008, 10:02 PM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by RCabcs
What in the heck is wrong with you?
It's pretty apparent that you are a juvenile because of your boob-obsession noted in your avatar and sigline, but do you have to act line a bigmouthed kid in the threads?
Grow up !
I am 42 years of age, 6 foot 5 and 300 pounds, and I take it very personal when people attack me for no apparent reason! But you are correct when you say i should have kept it personal. I should have sent him a PM, and not posted it here, but if you browse around the threads you will see that he does that to everyone, and I won't stand for it! My apologies to all of you who may have been offended by my vulgarity, I know sometimes there are kids that read this stuff, he just really burnt me up, and I couldn't control myself. I did manage to get rid of that idiot though. PS What's wrong with boobs?, nobody else seems to mind

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.