2008 IFMAR 1/8 Buggy World Championship - Sept: 15-21 @ The Farm 2

You're on Page 55 of 57
Go to
  • Quote: Robbers & Amezcua = Sidewinder, Tessman = odonnell
    Nice job at the worlds Jesse, to you and the whole Hot Bodies team
  • If you bought a more expensive car lately, you should kick yourself and say "I could have had a D8".
  • Quote: If you bought a more expensive car lately, you should kick yourself and say "I could have had a D8".
    ggrrooaann
  • LOL Doug... at least that one is funnier than "You, Me and Dupree"

This was an awesome event and all thanks to the Farm II track host and the 2 years of work put towards this accomplishment!

A ROAR member won this event ...... (best spin I have! LOL) and congrats to Hara for the steady and consistent driving he used during the 60 minute main.

The next one will be FEMCA and more than likely in China, so I'm told by the FEMCA representatives...... so... get your passports updated...!!!
  • Quote: 15 FINLAND 124 QUAGRAINE Joseph 39 30.41.509 2
    17 USA 38 Wheeler Josh 38 30.00.058 2
    Anyone know what happened to Josh Wheeler? He looked good all week (TQ in round 2) and I didn't hear why he didn't make the final. I'd like to know about JQ as well. Thanks.
  • Check out post 806 in this thread. It looks like the final results. Josh Wheeler was 17th overall.
  • Quote: Anyone know what happened to Josh Wheeler? He looked good all week (TQ in round 2) and I didn't hear why he didn't make the final. I'd like to know about JQ as well. Thanks.
    Wheeler had 2 tires come unglued in the semi and lost time changing them, so he missed the final.
  • amain went up 10bux on the kit b4 they ran outta stock

R
  • Yeah and they had 30 in stock before the final. Sold out the next day.
  • Quote: If you bought a more expensive car lately, you should kick yourself and say "I could have had a D8".

Do they come with driving instructions!!! i know I cant drive like anyone in the worlds. I can crash with the best of them though! I think it's the skills more than the car.
  • another 10bux

R

• Click here for more :
    http://www.rcactionpics.com/2008/ifmar_18_buggy.html

Quote: Robbers & Amezcua = Sidewinder, Tessman = odonnell
    Excellent, thanks Jesse - you guys did a fantastic job
  • Awesome pics as usual Greg...I like this one....awesome...

http://rcactionpics.com/gallery/2008...09_21_521.html
  • I knew it
    When u in the race track and you see asian dude....never ever under estimate
    these guys.......They small but they rock the track.....
    luckily Masami Hirosaka is not in town.....to compete.....

Congratulation HARA!!!!