Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mugen, O'donnell, Kyosho, Xray [lol]

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 09:56 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

dont really wanna drop scratch on a new kit, that isnt necessarily new.

LOLOLOL So your saying a buggy that 3 Months old is now out dated. So will you sell the MP9 when it a few Months old, because its old technology then. I see this being a very expensive hobby for you....

Old 09-04-2008, 11:00 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by jrwoodchuck
Break out the boxing gloves, mouth guards, and my dad can beat up your dad insults. It will start with a simple, “I prefer the 808 over the MBX6R”. Followed up with a “yea but”. Then it will turn into all out war, nobody will be singing “Kumb by yaw”. And the anger really starts to seep in; people will be getting mad, kicking the dog, throwing the middle finger up at the monitor. Going out and robbing the local 7-11. You will start abusing alcohol, drugs and prostitutes. (The $2.00 kind and not the hot ones). Start cross dressing, (some of you are already there) and after weeks of soul searching, you figured out that you should have been born a girl; you sell your “808” and opt to move to Trinidad, Colorado. (Sex change capital, look it up) and get the “changes” that you always new should be. You will renounce your “NAMBLA” membership, and get ready for your new life. All of this came about because someone asked, “Which is better”. Do you really want to know?

Yes, I’m in therapy…
wow !
Old 09-04-2008, 11:12 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Allumina
...although the quality is good, most people have flat ass said "the xray has better quality". The xray however, has been out for awhile, and I dont really wanna drop scratch on a new kit, that isnt necessarily new.
You shouldn't consider the XRAY 808 as old. It will be a long time before XRAY redesigns their 1/8th off-road nitro buggy. Just consider the R&D that goes into a new buggy design. The 808 is in its infancy relatively speaking.
Old 09-04-2008, 11:24 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Xray drivers get laid more often....
Old 09-04-2008, 11:33 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Crim3Wav3
I couldn't think of a better reason to get a 808.
Old 09-04-2008, 11:39 AM
Tech Addict

Thumbs up

LOL!^

+2!

She wont leave me alone....! Its defiantly because of my Xray! LOL!

Save yourself a heap of money on parts... get an Xray, they are rock solid! I've finished every race except my first one, when I got punted by someone right into a fence post at full speed. I've been running well in Expert class with all A-main finishes.

Xray.
Old 09-04-2008, 01:08 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Crim3Wav3
Finally. Someone providing actual facts to support getting an 808. That's something straight out of a Masters Thesis.
Old 09-04-2008, 01:37 PM
Tech Master

Man, I wrote a whole paragraph trying to be funny. And I get slaped by a genius line of, "Xray will help you get laid". I should go for one liners now.