I got punked by a toy car!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I got punked by a toy car!

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 05:27 PM
Tech Adept

I don't know any of you all, but at some point would love to race with you! I'm sitting here reading this and just about falling outta my chair laughing! Although, getting tagged like that and then the hoser blasting you with dirt is just wrong. I know personally I will let whoever it is sit until the wheels stop. Although I've had people say that they have no brakes before

I'm gonna remember the shutdown trick. We've got some dim twits in Florida that just stay on the throttle and spray people with dirt.
Old 09-02-2008, 05:55 PM
Tech Master

I'll play the roll of the guy that hit Brad. (I don't own a truggy so don't think it's me)

I'm sorry Brad, I didn't mean to hit you in the big toe, and keep the throttle pinned. But I have a reason. I was born illigitamet, to an unwed hemaphadite mother/father. I think my mom got drunk one night, had a one night stand with herself and got pregnent. I was difficult growing up this way, I was shuned. So what if my knuckels drag the floor when I walk, and I look like I have a case of major jock itch with my legs being so bowlegged. My mom, in the 80's had her "we we" removed, and a song was written about this. "Detachable Penis", was the name of the diddy. You can understand the embarisment I felt when that tune hit the charts. I was a laughing stock of the year at "Whatsamadda U". This brought on my later troubles with the law. I started selling my body for crack. Being as ugly as I am, it took 100 johns just to score 1 hit. Then my mother/father left me, and I was to fend for myself. I decited to move my knuckle draging, bow legged, hermaphadite motherless, looser of myself to Dallas. Ware I thought this redist of red states would accept my odditys. Realizing I wasn't smart enough to know better. I started to race truggys to get an escape from my life. Well, in that race I saw you, and I was reminded of my mother. All I could think about was hitting her/him with my truggy and getting my revenge. I'll have to be satisfied with breaking your toe.
So thats my reason for hitting you!

Last edited by jrwoodchuck; 09-02-2008 at 06:54 PM.
Old 09-02-2008, 06:18 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I have had guys threaten to fight me because I wont pick there car up while they are flogged wide open.

I understand things do happen from time to time, I personally have accidently zinged a guy because I came through the rythm section and got up on my side. I didnt see him coming for the car and I flogged it to try and get it back on the wheels. I zinged his arm pretty good when I did it, but the first thing I did after the race was go up to him and apoligize.

Thats when he looked at me and said, dont worry about it man things happen.

I still felt horrible though.

But there are some of those guys out there that just dont understand that I dont want to pick up a car, that has a motor and exhaust sytem that are over 200 + degrees. Along with 4 tires balloned rediculously spinning at warp factor 1.
Old 09-02-2008, 10:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Brad,

Im still laughing about the surprise in the vending machine with the chiquita banana sticker on it.
Old 09-02-2008, 10:38 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

It wasn't a truggy that broke your toe.

He's been going from track to track
Old 09-02-2008, 11:20 PM
Tech Master

Hey Brad,
I wasn't insuing the you look like a woman. I was saying that his mom was so ugly that she looked like a man.
Doug

Don't know if you got the joke or not.
Old 09-03-2008, 05:43 AM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by xlgraphicspro
So, I think you narrowed the pictures down, it looks very similar to Tmizzles truck?
If that is Tmizzle's truck (blue and white with black "misting" on some of the body lines) then yes, very similar. NOT sure if it is that one, there were several blue and white ones. (3 actually that I know of.) And I wasn't going to mention any names, let's leave that out of it.

I also think Tmizzle has more sense than to blast the throttle like that. I've met him at the track and he seems to be pretty level-headed. I'm THINKING it is "plain" blue and white, but like I said, things happen fast, and I was hurting enough that I just wanted to get the darned thing back on the track and check out my foot, and "walk it off."

I'm sure it looked pretty funny to any spectators... once I got a "handle" on the truck I rolled onto my shoulder and threw it back on the track...
Old 09-03-2008, 05:50 AM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Originally Posted by zardoz
I don't know any of you all, but at some point would love to race with you! I'm sitting here reading this and just about falling outta my chair laughing! Although, getting tagged like that and then the hoser blasting you with dirt is just wrong. I know personally I will let whoever it is sit until the wheels stop. Although I've had people say that they have no brakes before

I'm gonna remember the shutdown trick. We've got some dim twits in Florida that just stay on the throttle and spray people with dirt.
We have a good time... Jake always puts on good events, and Paul is hilarious as a race director. He likes to add sound effects... like crickets chirping while the gas trucks are running...

It wasn't blasting me with dirt that was the problem... the position I was in if I didn't hang onto it, it would have nailed me in the face with the front of the truck.

And if they would stay off the throttle they'd be back on the track quicker- it's MUCH harder to handle one that's got the throttle blasting, so it's twisting around and trying to jump out of your grip.
Old 09-03-2008, 06:38 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jrwoodchuck
A couple of guys here know me. For the rest, I only have one hand. And can't afford to loose it. So this is my marshelling theory.

If you pin the throttle while I'm grabbing the car I will throw my hands up in the air until you stop. Then if I grab the car to flip it and you do it again, I will drop it again. Third time,, (I ware a glove wile marsheling) I will "accedently" cover the exaust with my finger and shut your car off. Now if you pin it wile I'm throwing your car down, you will get away with it the first time. But if you do it a second time I will hold onto your car then shut it off. I don't care if your Adam Drake (I don't think he would do this) I WILL shut your car off. I don't need to loose the only hand I have. And yes I have shut off factory drivers cars, and they are upset with me. But I don't care, you DON'T pin the throttle when being marsheled.
LOL, too funny. My philosophy exactly, and so you know, I'm playing with only 9 fingers and can't afford to lose any more either!
Old 09-03-2008, 07:20 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

i've been fortunate to not be hit hard just yet...I mostly get hit by a car that's already flipping and lost all it's momentum..however i do get highly pissed when people don't let you put the car down on a muddy track...but what I do as a marshall is when i get close I put a hand out and wave catching their attention and that normally works to keep them off the throttle
Old 09-03-2008, 07:23 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jrwoodchuck
I'll play the roll of the guy that hit Brad. (I don't own a truggy so don't think it's me)

I'm sorry Brad, I didn't mean to hit you in the big toe, and keep the throttle pinned. But I have a reason. I was born illigitamet, to an unwed hemaphadite mother/father. I think my mom got drunk one night, had a one night stand with herself and got pregnent. I was difficult growing up this way, I was shuned. So what if my knuckels drag the floor when I walk, and I look like I have a case of major jock itch with my legs being so bowlegged. My mom, in the 80's had her "we we" removed, and a song was written about this. "Detachable Penis", was the name of the diddy. You can understand the embarisment I felt when that tune hit the charts. I was a laughing stock of the year at "Whatsamadda U". This brought on my later troubles with the law. I started selling my body for crack. Being as ugly as I am, it took 100 johns just to score 1 hit. Then my mother/father left me, and I was to fend for myself. I decited to move my knuckle draging, bow legged, hermaphadite motherless, looser of myself to Dallas. Ware I thought this redist of red states would accept my odditys. Realizing I wasn't smart enough to know better. I started to race truggys to get an escape from my life. Well, in that race I saw you, and I was reminded of my mother. All I could think about was hitting her/him with my truggy and getting my revenge. I'll have to be satisfied with breaking your toe.
So thats my reason for hitting you!

hilarious
Old 09-03-2008, 11:10 AM
Tech Addict

my m8 got nailed by Drake over here in the UK he thought he had time to get a car that had made a mess of the double he got the car then got nailed by the Drake coming through, his big toe was a fair few colours after that at least he was fortunate enough to not get blasted by either of the cars, as a marshall i will avoid cars revving the nuts off, as a driver i give a quick blast to clear the engine then bang hard on the brakes to bring the wheels to a quick stop for the marshall if for some reason the marshal has missed the accident i may give another blast till its back on the track again but i always hit the brakes when a marshall approaches
Old 09-03-2008, 11:36 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Hmm, your buddy got his toe mangled by Drake, and Domit got hurt marshalling the A at an RC Pro event. Maybe the trick is just to drive badly so you marshal the lower mains with slower drivers? Less momentum that way, ha ha ha.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:18 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by cjtamu
Hmm, your buddy got his toe mangled by Drake, and Domit got hurt marshalling the A at an RC Pro event. Maybe the trick is just to drive badly so you marshal the lower mains with slower drivers? Less momentum that way, ha ha ha.
I did that... it didn't work. (Yeah, THAT's why I drive so bad... that's my story and I'm sticking to it... ) Ended up marshalling in place of a bud who was running 2 classes.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:50 PM
Tech Master

That's right, you volunteered. Talk about a big thank you!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.