I got punked by a toy car!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I got punked by a toy car!

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 12:53 PM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jrwoodchuck
That's right, you volentired. Talk about a big thank you!
Is that supposed to be Spanish for "volunteered?" Keep practicing ese, you'll get it yet...
Old 09-03-2008, 12:56 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by DOMIT
Is that supposed to be Spanish for "volunteered?" Keep practicing ese, you'll get it yet...
Hey! I went to school for math, not spelling....
Old 09-03-2008, 12:59 PM
Tech Master

There, I fixed it. Who needs spellcheck when there is RC Tech.

Copy and paste man,,,,copy and paste....
Old 09-03-2008, 01:03 PM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

There, I fixed it. Who needs spellcheck when there is RC Tech.

Copy and paste man,,,,copy and paste....
I've got to hurry and get Ron one of those "Sandbagger" shirts... after Alvaredo he has to move up. (Finished 3rd in points...)
Old 09-03-2008, 01:09 PM
Tech Master

Here is the link for the "sandbagger" shirt, if you don't have it.

http://www.cafepress.com/CrombieJoke.295087817
Old 09-03-2008, 01:22 PM
Tech Elite

Here is the link for the "sandbagger" shirt, if you don't have it.

http://www.cafepress.com/CrombieJoke.295087817
I've still got it... told Ron I'd get him the pink one.. (red, just add bleach!) lol
Old 09-03-2008, 01:30 PM
Tech Master

Would he ware a pink one? Or is he not secure enuff in his "manhood".
Old 09-03-2008, 03:58 PM
Tech Addict

Man, that is some crappy luck and i hope it isn't too painful and heals quick. There really is no excuse for idiots that gun the throttle when a marshal is on his mission, personally i don't even do that pin the throttle take of when i have been righted that showers the marshal in dirt and dust, that's my other pet hate.

Only marshal story i have is of hurt pride. I was i pit lane for a practice session, the track was wet astroturf which is super slippy. Some kid hung his car on a pipe so i jumped pit lane and headed over. He righted himslef and took off... i turned to head back, slipped and landed on my back. Only people that actually saw was a bunch of kids hanging out watching over the fence. Worst thing was i was wearing an old pair of army pants... they split from the crutch in an L shape to my knee.

People gunning when marshalls are in the vicinity... sounds time for other pet hates at the track:

1. Crazy pit lane exiters that don't actually have the skills.
2. Repeat runaway artists, you know the ones... have a runaway then get back on the track asap without actually figuring the issue and have another one.
3. The guy next to you on the drivers stand getting apoplectic shouting for a marshal every two laps.
4. The guy you don't really know but kindly offer to pit for, only for his engine to cut out every couple of laps.
5. Jump starters on the grid and the guy who when down and quit goes has to throw his drivers car into the middle of the track.
6. The guy you have to flip in the same place over and over on the track that cant make the triple and refuses to roll any of that section.
7. Leaners on the drivers stand that obscure a corner... particuly when there car is in the pit... and the guy who thinks that moving his radio about effects how his car turns. (Why does he always run FM and have a nice long antennae?)
8. The guy who flames, loses a lap or two then thinks he can make it up in the last 5 minutes by crashing into everyone.

I'm sure there are more...
Old 09-03-2008, 05:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by IanWright
6. The guy you have to flip in the same place over and over on the track that cant make the triple and refuses to roll any of that section.
I marshalled a guy like that once probably five laps in a row. He knew his engine wouldn't stay running so it was full wood until I marshalled him. The last time I just let it sit b/c I was tired of it. When it died I tried to toss it so it rolled off the track where his pit person (wife) could get it. Well I ended up throwing the sob way harder than I thought and it cartwheeled about 10 times into a fence. lol The wife was calling me every name in the book but I didn't care b/c the guy roosted me four laps in a row previous.
hahahaha

Brad - that sucks man. Hope it heals somewhat fast.
Old 09-04-2008, 05:52 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

LOL, this thread is too funny. Any of the TX guys coming to the RCP TX race at The River Track on the 13th? jbrow, I'll actually get to take The Deuce off the shelf, ha ha ha.
Old 09-04-2008, 12:27 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

that blue truck in the pic is TMizzles. and I am quite sure he would not have done that....
Old 09-04-2008, 12:44 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by insaneracin2003
that blue truck in the pic is TMizzles. and I am quite sure he would not have done that....
Yup, if you read back, I said possibly (similar paint) but I don't think it was that one... and later also said I don't think he'd do that. I am pretty sure the paint scheme was almost the same amount of blue and white, but no black "misting" on the body lines.
Old 09-04-2008, 12:45 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by insaneracin2003
Wasn't gonna bring it back up but yeah, that's T's and no, it doesn't sound like him. Brad's been at enough races with T that I don't think he believes so either. I got an eyedear, but I want to see who was in the A to see if it could be so.

LOL, Domit beat me to the post. Paul, just ask yourself who else drives a blue and white k-car.
Old 09-04-2008, 12:57 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by cjtamu
Wasn't gonna bring it back up but yeah, that's T's and no, it doesn't sound like him. Brad's been at enough races with T that I don't think he believes so either. I got an eyedear, but I want to see who was in the A to see if it could be so.

LOL, Domit beat me to the post. Paul, just ask yourself who else drives a blue and white k-car.
Nope... not that one either... if you mean Gene Daniel, no, it wasn't his. Less blue and more white than his truck. I'm thinking the initials are "T.T." but I could be wrong. I don't know that person's paint scheme... that is a guess based on elimination. And no, not the light blue Losi with the yellow wing either... the colors on Gene and Tmizzle's trucks are right... but I'm virtually positive it is neither of them.
Old 09-04-2008, 01:25 PM
Tech Master

Not who I had in mine. I haven't seen T. T. at a race in a long time, was surprised when I saw his name in the RCP results. But that's your part of TX so you have to deal with that, LOL. I think we should just blame insaneracin and be done with it, that's generally how we handle things around here. ha ha ha ha ha.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.