Community
Wiki Posts
Search

new kyosho tires?..

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 10:49 PM
Tech Adept

Default new kyosho tires?..

whats the deal all my local hobby shops say they will be out on friday?... are they good looking or what?
Old 08-27-2008, 01:35 AM
Tech Master

just go look at them Friday, even the packaging rocks... they come in resealable zip lock bags so you can keep track of your tires and they don't just look good, they work good

ps... they aren't Kyosho tires, they are AKA, which is a totally different company run by different people
Old 08-28-2008, 02:16 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Pitpop: So, these tires are supposed to be on the shelfs on Friday? I have several pair of the "I Beams & City Blocks" on order, was hoping to have them before this weekend as it's the Final Round of the RC Pro Series here in the South Division. Also, the MP9 from what I hear has been pushed back to the 3rd week of October (most people are banking on it being out around the time of the Worlds), so it'll be about a month later I guess. I have 3 MP9's ordered & can't wait to get them, may sell one on Ebay or here locally! Thanks for any info you may have!
Old 08-28-2008, 05:41 PM
Tech Master

... the last thing I heard they they are beginning to ship tomorrow, and that will continue through next week I imagine. MP9 shipping and order info I have no idea. Did you say ebay? eeeek!