R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 04-04-2009, 08:36 AM   #31
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abranco View Post
We will have a good RC simulator VRC Off Road the game looks very good.

Those pictures will be NOTHING like what vrc pro will be when it turns offroad. They changed their graphics engine a week or so ago (delaying the game) but it was very needed. The new graphics engine is 'Xandra.' So in all those pictures on redrc.net, they will be better!

If you have tried the demo version with keyboard, you wont like it. But if you get the 13 tracks ($20 on ebay) and USB adapter ($20) I think you will really like it!

The o''le saying goes, pay me now, or pay me later, because you gonna pay me. "Pearl_414"
Chris__RC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 08:37 AM   #32
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris__RC View Post
I am very close with the Virtual RC team, and am halfway decent at driving (won the virtual winternats rookie 1/10 sportscar). So if you have any questions, please contact me.

VRC PRO certantly wont be out in a couple weeks, should be a few months. They are totally transforming the game. Go to redrc.net, search vrc and you will see a lot of pictures on just how real vrc v4 is going to be when released. At release date, it will include onroad nitro and electric. In a few more months, it will include offroad (1/8 mostly) nitro and electric. The promotion site will be out in a couple weeks, it is 99% done. It just needs a few finishing touches, but if they work on that, they will ultimately delay the progess of the game which has been the main focus all along-to get the game out as soon as possible. NO ONE wants the game out faster than them.

RRG2 is a good game, google real race g2 and to go the teamurc website. Then you can download the tracks and such. You need a USB adapter to hook up to your receiver though. You can get that game for free at mininova.org (opps....did it just say that!? ). Its a halfway decent game, but when VRC PRO comes out, no comparison. Again, if you have any questions reguarding vrc contact me.

I downloaded a track and could not open it, it said windows could not open it, it needs to know who created it. Is there more i need to down load other then the track and a car, if so where do i find it. I tried mininove.org and could not find RRG2.

Thanks !
Old 04-04-2009, 08:40 AM   #33
Tech Regular

Quote:
Those pictures will be NOTHING like what vrc pro will be when it turns offroad. They changed their graphics engine a week or so ago (delaying the game) but it was very needed. The new graphics engine is 'Xandra.' So in all those pictures on redrc.net, they will be better!

If you have tried the demo version with keyboard, you wont like it. But if you get the 13 tracks ($20 on ebay) and USB adapter ($20) I think you will really like it!

Where can i try the trail version ?
Old 04-04-2009, 08:43 AM   #34
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew_67 View Post
I downloaded a track and could not open it, it said windows could not open it, it needs to know who created it. Is there more i need to down load other then the track and a car, if so where do i find it. I tried mininove.org and could not find RRG2.

Thanks !
HERE is where you can get it. Are you tlaking about VRC or RRG2 downloading the tracks? Was the track fort myers? Thats the only one available along with speedway, oslo and drifter park.

The o''le saying goes, pay me now, or pay me later, because you gonna pay me. "Pearl_414"
Old 04-04-2009, 08:53 AM   #35
Tech Regular

Quote:
HERE is where you can get it. Are you tlaking about VRC or RRG2 downloading the tracks? Was the track fort myers? Thats the only one available along with speedway, oslo and drifter park.
Ya sorry about that, i was talking about downloading RRG2 ( if it is offroad ).

I sent you a email about car set up`s for VRC, i`m having a hard time setting my car up to get it to handle better so i can get those fast times. I`m not bad but just can`t get it right. I have a 12 or 13 track offer i paid for one year, so set up`s for both speedway and road coarce would be nice.

Thank`s again !
Old 04-04-2009, 09:27 AM   #36
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew_67 View Post
Where can i try the trail version ?
You can get the VRC trial version at virtualrc.com>downloads>free downloads>game (or something like this).

RRG2 is offroad and has some onroad, but onroad really sucks. You really need to download all teh tracks and cars for it to be fun.

Hmm....I didnt get the email. Go on virtualrc.com>forums>racing and setup>game play and setup>then Hoftsedt setup corner. He is a REALLY faster racer and he helps alot of peopel with tehir setups (i.e. what to do if....)

So you have the 13 tracks? Can you use them? Those tracks are way better than speedway. The year membership doesnt expire, you get free racing lincense now.

Old 04-04-2009, 09:54 AM   #37
Tech Regular

Quote:
You can get the VRC trial version at virtualrc.com>downloads>free downloads>game (or something like this).

RRG2 is offroad and has some onroad, but onroad really sucks. You really need to download all teh tracks and cars for it to be fun.

Hmm....I didnt get the email. Go on virtualrc.com>forums>racing and setup>game play and setup>then Hoftsedt setup corner. He is a REALLY faster racer and he helps alot of peopel with tehir setups (i.e. what to do if....)

So you have the 13 tracks? Can you use them? Those tracks are way better than speedway. The year membership doesnt expire, you get free racing lincense now.

Thanks for the info on the set up`s.

Ya i can use all 13 tracks, for sure a lot more fun then just the speedway and the parking lot.

Take it easy !!