Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
***Byron Fuel*** >

***Byron Fuel***

***Byron Fuel***

Old 07-23-2008, 07:31 AM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up ***Byron Fuel***

Byron Fuel 30% Nitro blends are back and available for shipping in one week. Bad news: the supply of Nitro continues to tighten and the price has launched into space and will continue its push to the moon before the year is up. China has just recently announced they will not allow any hazardous material through their ports until after the Olympics. The good news is that Byron has secured enough Nitro to make all bends available once again. Byron's selling price of the high Nitro blends isn't as high as the competing blends so move over to Byron Fuel today...their looking to add customers so if you're a dealer call them at 712-364-3165. If you're not a dealer, call your local hobby shop and tell them to call Byron and place an order before the prices increase again. You just have to love what this company does for the hobby!!! They think of the enduser before they think of their pockets!!! I mean really, what other blender actually tries harder???

http://byronfuels.com
Old 07-23-2008, 08:18 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

How much are you currently paying? Im paying 29.48 + Tax on for 20% Nitro 16% Lube... Thats in Madison Wisconsin...
Old 07-23-2008, 08:25 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally Posted by GRide
Byron Fuel 30% Nitro blends are back and available for shipping in one week. Bad news: the supply of Nitro continues to tighten and the price has launched into space and will continue its push to the moon before the year is up. China has just recently announced they will not allow any hazardous material through their ports until after the Olympics. The good news is that Byron has secured enough Nitro to make all bends available once again. Byron's selling price of the high Nitro blends isn't as high as the competing blends so move over to Byron Fuel today...their looking to add customers so if you're a dealer call them at 712-364-3165. If you're not a dealer, call your local hobby shop and tell them to call Byron and place an order before the prices increase again. You just have to love what this company does for the hobby!!! They think of the enduser before they think of their pockets!!! I mean really, what other blender actually tries harder???

http://byronfuels.com
...and you are who!? What is your source for info?
Old 07-23-2008, 08:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

omg the world is not gonna end!!! lol i run werks anyway...
Old 07-23-2008, 08:59 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

I paid 24.69 for byrons gen2 20% in charlotte nc however hobbytowne ripped me off for $30 on some garbage blue thunder. That's why I don't shop there anymore well that's not the only reason there's a bunch. carolinasrc takes good care of me and never try to rip me off.
Old 07-23-2008, 11:53 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default ?

So all the sudden Byrons pulled some nitro out of the air and is going to be able to supply everyone. As i recall in some forums past everyone was frantic because Byrons wasnt making 30% anymore. I personally think all the manufactures have stock until this blows over. The hobby shops are the ones raising the price. Im sure they new that china wasnt going to produce nitro during the olympics long ago.
Old 07-23-2008, 12:11 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

[QUOTE=moto431;4666673]The hobby shops are the ones raising the price. QUOTE]

The hobby shops don't raise the price unless their supplier raises the price. Fuel is one of the things that draw customers into their stores. If it's price at store level goes too high then it's further incentive for customers to stay home and order their fuel online along with whatever else they need.
Old 07-23-2008, 12:23 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

It costs an extra $30 to ship a case of fuel because of Haz-mat. I said hobby shops because i have read on these forums all the different prices people are paying.
Old 07-23-2008, 02:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I know, from working in a hobby shop, that the prices of fuel has gone up. For all blends from all manufacturers. The retail stores can charge $100 a gallon. AS long as people are paying it, they'll keep selling it that high.

At the shop I was working at, the 30% is sold at about $35/gallon.
Old 07-23-2008, 02:22 PM
Tech Elite

i think it is a bunch of crap how high it is to do anything in this hobby i used to give $17 a gallon and now it is $35 for 30% and it will probley get higher i think if a fuel companies wonted to help they would sell it for what they give for it till the olympics are over if it will even go back down after that it will probley be like gas prices go up.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:41 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Inflation sucks. Everything goes up. If a few more dollars for fuel is going to kill you find another hobby or make your own.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:43 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wingracer
Inflation sucks. Everything goes up. If a few more dollars for fuel is going to kill you find another hobby or make your own.
make your own sounds cool how would i do that.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:51 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by wingracer
a few dollars more wont kill me but when a few dollars more becomes a few more on top of that then it starts to make the hobbie to expensive maybe your rich and money is no concern. maybe you need to find a different attitude.
Old 07-23-2008, 06:19 PM
Tech Lord

The price will come down if it stops selling. Given that we don't seem to have a problem with paying $250-$350 for the an engine that will last one season of racing, I can't see the higher price of fuel causing a slow down in sales.

Edit: brushless conversions sure are looking more appealing, aren't they?
Old 07-23-2008, 06:23 PM
Tech Addict

[QUOTE=DPowers;4667756]a few dollars more wont kill me but when a few dollars more becomes a few more on top of that then it starts to make the hobbie to expensive maybe your rich and money is no concern. maybe you need to find a different attitude.[/QUOTE

+1 Dpowers , "A few dollars" adds up over time.I was paying $25.00 plus tax. Now I pay $35.00plus ,thats a 10.00 dollar diff.That is a 40% increase in 1 month.That is what the LHS are charging. People will leave the hobby or go electric.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.