i would love to own one of these.
ace921000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 06:02 PM   #17
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 31 (97%+)
Send a message via MSN to zJatoRad

Quote:
Originally Posted by easyryder View Post
On a side note the Z car will smash the hobao team here in the states!!!!
Wait they have no team
I see 4 z cars in AZ and no hyper 9s
what is a Z car?
Old 01-20-2009, 06:03 PM   #18
Tech Lord

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

That's SH's newest Buggy
Old 01-20-2009, 06:08 PM   #19
Tech Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by easyryder View Post
On a side note the Z car will smash the hobao team here in the states!!!!
Wait they have no team
I see 4 z cars in AZ and no hyper 9s
Eric, I also see more Z cars here in az, but Unfortunately for TEAM SH, I dont see them winning anything. still early though..I would bet SH would be a little disappointed with you bashing other companies. I thought you were better than that
Old 01-20-2009, 06:30 PM   #20
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaz240 View Post
Eric, I also see more Z cars here in az, but Unfortunately for TEAM SH, I dont see them winning anything. still early though..I would bet SH would be a little disappointed with you bashing other companies. I thought you were better than that
I agree, going on another car thread and bashing it while promoting yours is'nt cooooo!

I have an Xray and am quite happy with it, if anything, I think the hyper 9 is one of the few promising cars on the market right now. That's just my 2 cents.

Maybe if they sponsored more outgoing drivers who could help promote the product, then they wouldn't have so many naysayers!
Old 01-20-2009, 06:53 PM   #21
Tech Master

Quote:
hence me asking what is SH, I know what it is because I see the SH thread here in RC Tech, but does the rest of the world outside RCTech knows about it? don't think so lol
Old 01-20-2009, 08:32 PM   #22
D8
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

The SH buggy and the LRP buggy are the same thing, it just has a different name overseas and they LRP of Europe has one of the best R/C teams in the bussines, they also have top of the line r/c accessories, electric onroad, excellent engines etc.. in one the their reviews they scored a 10.5 in the durability test http://www.lrp.cc/en/startpage/
racing news... http://www.lrp.cc/en/news/news/race-news/
D8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 09:11 PM   #23
Tech Lord

Well people here in the US seem to think SH is a joke..I wouldn't know because I have never seen, or driven one..there is an SH engine thread and boy did the guy who started that thread get abused..I would guess that most of the smaller companies like Castor and SH wont get much respect till they start winning some bigger races...I try not to rank on other companies because it does no good, but it is sad to see someone I race with, and someone who I know is sponsored by SH bashing Hoboa. Easyryder is a good guy, and I had higher expectations of him, and I personally feel that sponsored drivers should always have the company in mind when they act or speak in public...It's not good for SH to have one of their team guys bashing other companies..I have always been a big Hoboa and Ofna fan. They always treat me right, and I love my Hyper st Pro, and I loved all my hyper 7 buggies. I think i owned every version, but the TQ black, before I switched to XRAY to try and one day beat the better drivers here in AZ.......
Old 01-20-2009, 10:41 PM   #24
Tech Master

Quote:
Well people here in the US seem to think SH is a joke..I wouldn't know because I have never seen, or driven one..there is an SH engine thread and boy did the guy who started that thread get abused..I would guess that most of the smaller companies like Castor and SH wont get much respect till they start winning some bigger races...I try not to rank on other companies because it does no good, but it is sad to see someone I race with, and someone who I know is sponsored by SH bashing Hoboa. Easyryder is a good guy, and I had higher expectations of him, and I personally feel that sponsored drivers should always have the company in mind when they act or speak in public...It's not good for SH to have one of their team guys bashing other companies..I have always been a big Hoboa and Ofna fan. They always treat me right, and I love my Hyper st Pro, and I loved all my hyper 7 buggies. I think i owned every version, but the TQ black, before I switched to XRAY to try and one day beat the better drivers here in AZ.......
Hey Jaz aren't you confusing it with the STS thread? lol that was a funny thread, anyway, SH make engines for Dynamite and also the Losi RTR's I believe, they are good engines.
Old 01-20-2009, 11:03 PM   #25
D8
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zJatoRad View Post
Hey Jaz aren't you confusing it with the STS thread? lol that was a funny thread, anyway, SH make engines for Dynamite and also the Losi RTR's I believe, they are good engines.
and now they have that pro engine with a ceramic piston, but I don't think that the engine is legal at the IFMAR events as of yet..

Features:
Ceramic Piston with 8-Port Chrome-Plated Brass Sleeve
Dual Ball Bearing-Supported Crankshaft
Dual Bushing-Supported Connecting Rod
Three-Needle Slide Carburetor
Heat-Dissipating Cylinder Head
7.5mm and 8.5mm Carburetor Intake Restrictors
Fuel Recommendation:
For the break-in period you should use a fuel specifically designed for R/C car engines that contains no more than 20% nitromethane and 10%-14% oil content. Once the engine has been adequately broken in (about 45-60 minutes of run-time) you can switch to an R/C car fuel containing up to, but no more than, 30% nitromethane and 10%-14% oil content.
D8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 11:13 PM   #26
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
Just wondering what SH sponsored driver is bashing hobao products? if your talking about easyryder the only sponsor he has is his own wallet although at times he is so dedicated to products he really likes he may seem sponsored by them but he's not. I know easy and the majority of his post are meant as a joke so I apologize if my bud doesn't meet your "expectations"
Old 01-21-2009, 02:44 AM   #27
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

No sponsors here I do need to stop product bashing, just get exicited sometimes Thanks to m friends for sticking up for me
I still have yet to see one hyper 9 here in AZ, thats sad, Ok I,m done
Old 01-21-2009, 03:35 AM   #28
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Up Front

O.K. If we keep up with all the bashing I'll go back a few years and find all the threads on Haobia And OFNA and bring 'em up front for a look see. Have you any idea how many people started this hobby with this stuff? Jumping in it makes more sence to start with a little money to see if it's right for you. Have you any idea how many don't like what you drive? It's like the OLD Chevy vs Ford thing but gess what, they'er both good to go. Enough of my rant.
The Working Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 07:35 AM   #29
Tech Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by zJatoRad View Post
You are right Carlos, my bad, it was STS...world class engines!, LOL
Old 01-21-2009, 10:17 AM   #30
Tech Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUEL FLAMES View Post
Just wondering what SH sponsored driver is bashing hobao products? if your talking about easyryder the only sponsor he has is his own wallet although at times he is so dedicated to products he really likes he may seem sponsored by them but he's not. I know easy and the majority of his post are meant as a joke so I apologize if my bud doesn't meet your "expectations"
LOL, I guess I went a little overboard again, and as usual put my foot in it. I just get so sick of the negativity. Something as awesome and fun as Nitro RC, as we as a race still find shit to fight about, its just sooooo sad