Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Product Support from Spectrum, need advice! >

Product Support from Spectrum, need advice!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Product Support from Spectrum, need advice!

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2008, 06:49 PM
Tech Regular

Default Product Support from Spectrum, need advice!

Recently at a race (1.spektrum SR3001rx (Pro) lost connection with my transmitter. Ive tried several times to re-bind the RX to my TX but doesn't seem to recognize my transmitter or anyone elses attempting to re-bind it also! the light comes on and flashes but doesn't find the TX...

just curious to see if anyone has some good experiences in regards to returning faulty products to Spektrum and by which means did you use!?
example: phone, email, shipped product in hopes of a return.... curious if this RX is garbage or will spektrum replace it? I don't have the original box or receipt!
Old 06-29-2008, 07:09 PM
Tech Regular

I'm assuming that you are using the DX3R transmitter with that Rx?

The first run of DX3R's were plagued with binding issues due to a firmware fault in the Rx. Spectrum has recognised this and will update your Rx if you send the system in for repairs.

Read this article to find out if your system is indeed one of the affected units?
Old 06-29-2008, 10:21 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)

Metalshield you should return it to Spektrum for them to chack or replace you will not have a problem,they have excellent cust. support..
Old 06-29-2008, 11:00 PM
Tech Regular

No not using the DX3R... my transmitter is the M8 with the Spektrum Mod. I own four of these receivers and have used Spektrum for over a year. This is the first time a problem like this has happened.