R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro Off-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road-130/)
-   -   ok i will finally ask for some help (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road/228909-ok-i-will-finally-ask-some-help.html)

rc31cli 06-25-2008 09:42 PM

ok i will finally ask for some help

iam a werks driver been with them for about a month and half now but iam having problems with the bottom end bogging and it doesnt get good gas milaega at all. any suggestions!!!!

cheesecake 06-25-2008 09:54 PM

replace the engine a guy i race with got a whopping 2 gallons out of his b7 pro and it started doing the bogging thing and then it got to the point it wouldnt idle

maximugen 06-25-2008 10:05 PM

have u checked for an airleak?

UN4RACING 06-25-2008 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by rc31cli (Post 4577199)
iam a werks driver been with them for about a month and half now but iam having problems with the bottom end bogging and it doesnt get good gas milaega at all. any suggestions!!!!

What fuel. I had some bottom end trouble with the Werks fuel. Are you running werks?
My V-Spec was terrible with the werks and I went back to O'Donnel and fixed.

The Working Man 06-26-2008 01:15 AM

Air leaks and clean that darn air filter, no dought.:sneaky:

1armed1 06-26-2008 04:59 AM

Originally Posted by rc31cli (Post 4577199)
i am a werks driver been with them for about a month and half now but i am having problems with the bottom end bogging and it doesn't get good gas mileage at all. any suggestions!!!!

It's the tune of your motor.
The Werks motors need to be tuned blubbery fat on the bottom until it reaches full temp.
When you fire it up and throw it on the track it should take a few laps for it to warm up before the engine starts to feel "crisp".

If it feels and responds good before the motor is to full temp it will bog on the bottom end when it reaches full temp.

The B7pro does not get killer economy but you should be able to go 7-7:30 atleast.

Dayton

rc31cli 06-26-2008 08:59 AM

ok

i have no air leaks and iam not going to another engine company my b7pro runs fine but the b3pro is the one that is giving me problems. and i already know about the two warm up thing is any body using a different carburater.

SUNA 06-26-2008 09:42 AM

Quick question...if you're sponsored by Werks should you not be seeking advice from them?

jgtruggy 06-26-2008 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by SUNA (Post 4578622)
Quick question...if you're sponsored by Werks should you not be seeking advice from them?

REALLY:rolleyes:

JBURCH 06-26-2008 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by jgtruggy (Post 4578725)
REALLY:rolleyes:

LOL, If I knew they would sponsor racers that easy I would have sent resume in long time ago when I didnt know how to tune my mills.

rc31cli 06-26-2008 11:14 AM

hay

ok look i didnt ask for smart but remarks.:flaming: i know alot of my team mates come on here and could help me and give some advise. oh and on the up side i have only been driving a buggy for a year and iam already sponsered by all of these people.:sneaky: more than what i read about you on your signature. the only thing you could put down is what your running.:lol:

but never mind know if people are giong to come on here and say crap like that i will figure it out my self

SUNA 06-26-2008 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by JBURCH (Post 4578770)
LOL, If I knew they would sponsor racers that easy I would have sent resume in long time ago when I didnt know how to tune my mills.

Exactly.

:lol: I love the internet.

Steve Walters 06-26-2008 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by SUNA (Post 4578891)
Exactly.

:lol: I love the internet.

You guyz are just plain RUDE!! There nothing wrong asking questions and being a sponsored driver. There are many reasons there are sponsored drivers besides being a world champ. One is being helpful and friendly when people ask questions on the web and at the track. Biggest thing is not being a prick when someone ask for help...

petevette 06-26-2008 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by Steve Walters (Post 4578931)
You guyz are just plain RUDE!! There nothing wrong asking questions and being a sponsored driver. There are many reasons there are sponsored drivers besides being a world champ. One is being helpful and friendly when people ask questions on the web and at the track. Biggest thing is not being a prick when someone ask for help...

Finally a voice of reason. Not every sponsored drivers is an expert of all things. There are many different level of sponsorships and people should be able to come on here and ask questions without unnecessary remarks.

wingracer 06-26-2008 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by Steve Walters (Post 4578931)

Dead on the money. I sat out for two years so I figured finding some new factory support would be tough for my come back. Fortunately RB USA hooked me up not for my recent race success but because Jamie knows I'm a helpful guy that loves RB products.