R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro Off-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road-130/)
-   -   Hauler Bags (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road/228829-hauler-bags.html)

losi8lunie 06-25-2008 02:14 PM

Hauler Bags

Hi

Am looking to get a hauler bag - the only ones i can seem to find is the Team Magic and the annsman Racing one. are there any others and what have been peoples experiences of the two above and which would you recommend

Cheers
Lunie

kcpipeliner 06-25-2008 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by losi8lunie (Post 4575671)
Hi

Am looking to get a hauler bag - the only ones i can seem to find is the Team Magic and the annsman Racing one. are there any others and what have been peoples experiences of the two above and which would you recommend

Cheers
Lunie

I have this one and love it alot http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...ducts_id/13176

Teufel Racing 06-25-2008 02:50 PM

I have the Team Magic F8 bag, two of them actually. I like them and the new Trinity seems to be real close to the F8 if not the same. One bag has all the parts and lubes and the other has both a buggy and a truggy in it. To do that I had to take out the big top bow and two of the little boxes and that fit right in.
The Ofna bag is good as well, the price is hard to beat and has a tool bag and radio bag included. Its only down fall, if you want to call it that is the cardboard boxes. Either way both are good and there are many more to choose from.
If you can see if anyone at your track has them and ask them about them and go from there. The Racers Edge bag is good as well and if you can find one of the older Sportworks bag (the 1/8th big bag) you can put the Trinity or Team Magic plactic boxes in it and then its the same as the T8 and F8 bags.

Edumakated 06-25-2008 04:14 PM

I just bought a Stanley Fat Max Mobile tool box. Works perfectly. Has enough storage space to organize and carry EVERYTHING. Best of all... it was only $78.00 bucks at Lowe's. I guarantee it is way more durable than any "racer bag".

Here is one:

http://www.stanleytools.com/default....e+Work+Station

The only downside that you can't fit a buggy in the lower box, but it sits perfectly on top.

Teufel Racing 06-25-2008 04:26 PM

I have seen those used too. I like the wheels in it, makes it easier to go through the rough stuff to get to the track. I have also seen the Stanley tub on wheels used which has the large wheels to get through rough stuff. The race bags have little wheels and are not the best to rool through dirt or gravel.

lineburner 06-25-2008 04:50 PM

Racers Edge does a bag Identical to the F8 bag

ehartman_49348 06-25-2008 04:54 PM

+1 on the Racers Edge! I've had it for 8 months or so and love it! Decent amount of room (never enough, no matter which bag you buy), and it is holding up really well!

skippi15 06-25-2008 06:27 PM

if your lookin to put your car in the bag try the Pro Roller from Wingtote [it even has wheels]

Scottmisfits 06-26-2008 05:00 AM

The Racers Edge bag is actually quite a bit differerent than the Team Magic F8. I hd them both.

The Trinity bag is the same layout as the Magic bag, just built alot cheaper.

I have the magic bag and the onlt issue I have had is that the zipper pull's have come off two of them. The zipper itself is still good and works, just no grip on it.

looneytune 06-26-2008 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by skippi15 (Post 4576464)
if your lookin to put your car in the bag try the Pro Roller from Wingtote [it even has wheels]

I have the Pro Roller and it can haul my truggy with the tires on it, holds the starter box, radio, and has all kinds of room for tools and oils etc.

stiffler297 06-26-2008 10:12 AM

+1 on the Ofna bag. But it doesn't hold the truggy inside the box. Have to strap it to the top but it works for me. Holds my Hyper 8.5 and my CRT.5, starter boxes, radio, fuel and tools plus tires. Thing works great.

d4man 06-26-2008 11:02 AM

I have the TM bag and I love it. I bought it in perfect condition, slightly used. However, I broke the one zipper and the telescoping handle. If you decide on one of those type of bags, don't overload it!!!!

I also have one of these and I use it for tires and spare parts.

Akhor 06-26-2008 11:05 AM

I've got the WingTote and it can fit all the gear I need it to... Although I wish it had wheels as you can really load it up.

soccerlaw 06-26-2008 11:20 AM

Yeah, I have the wingtote too, but really wish I had shelled out the extra and gotten the one with the wheels. You can pretty much fit everything you own in there and tons of storage pockets, inside and outside the bag. Great product in my opinion.

nc-hopsing 06-26-2008 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by ehartman_49348 (Post 4576140)
+1 on the Racers Edge! I've had it for 8 months or so and love it! Decent amount of room (never enough, no matter which bag you buy), and it is holding up really well!

+2 on the Racers Edge bag, mine is holding up very well and holds a good amount of stuff. Plus it has wheels and an aluminum handle.