R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 06-02-2008, 09:32 AM   #1
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Picco .26 outlaw?

Does anybody have any experience with this engine. Any problems? longevity, how does it hold a tune, power compaired to other engines on the market, things like that. I got one in a truggy on trade and I have had nothing but bad luck with picco's but I'm wondering how this one will be because it's a lot newer than the picco's I've dealt with.. I just would like to know what to expect from this engine..
viper0463 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 11:20 AM   #2
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper0463 View Post
Does anybody have any experience with this engine. Any problems? longevity, how does it hold a tune, power compaired to other engines on the market, things like that. I got one in a truggy on trade and I have had nothing but bad luck with picco's but I'm wondering how this one will be because it's a lot newer than the picco's I've dealt with.. I just would like to know what to expect from this engine..

It's not as strong as the newer .28's, but it will run well in a truggy. It has lots of lowend power. I liked the JP2 pipe on it...

The trick to Piccos is making sure the needle o'rings are in good shape. As long as they are the engine should tune very well...

Have Fun...Burn Nitro...
Nitrohouse is offline   Reply With Quote