mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
afish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 11:42 PM   #17
Tech Champion

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by houston View Post
applause to you for not blowing up angelo , a step in the right direction for you man .

maximo; yes they are very very very smooth and insane engines !! and with a little houston tuning they are even faster !!
i have three of them ready to rock right now !!! i will let you guys play with one if you would like , just no peeky peeky !!!! only play play !!! lmk
plus 821b might soon be on the list from novarossi . ssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!
hottinger wants me to test a few engines at buggy nats for him so we will see how my engines compare to his builds

I would love to check out one of your engines mate !!! but I can promise you that I would definitely be opening it up and seeing what makes it tick... I am not going to lie to you, asking me to not look into a nicely modified mills internals is like asking me to sleep naked with hottie and promise not to have sex LOL..its just not going to happen !!! But I would expect no differently if I were to send one of my motors out ........ I would have no intentions of copying or stealing anyone's idea's either, I just love these engines and I have a great curiosity of others people's work and idea's..If I liked something I seen I would actually ask permission to try it on one of my own personal engines......

Regardless I hear good things about your hybrid engines, I find that pretty cool that your making your own version of an engine Novarossi never made...Props to you !!!!
Maximo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 06:12 AM   #18
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

the boys call me doctor ! frankenstein that is .
TEAM FUSION X ENGINES / TEAM BYRON ORIGINALS / TEAM PROLINE RACING TIRES / TEAM SICK GRAPHICS /TEAM KYOSHO / things I support: COMP HEAT DEALER /TEAM LUNSFORD/ FUSIONX™ USA / TEAM KYOSHO / "H.E.S."™ / BYRON FUELS / RC-OMGUSA/KICWEBDESIGNZ/AKA TIRES/PROLINE RACING TIRES /RAYA RACING/BUKU POWER CLUTCH/M2CRACING/special thanks to STAV and JIM HOTTIGREENMOUNTAINGRILLS.COM
houston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 08:00 AM   #19
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to ezveedub Send a message via Yahoo to ezveedub

Quote:
Originally Posted by houston View Post
the boys call me doctor ! frankenstein that is .
LOL!

This is one of things I like with Novarossi engines. They have so many parts you can build almost anything, new or old. Not to mention the spin offs from others who use Nova based engines also.
Old 05-21-2008, 04:24 PM   #20
Tech Elite

yes i know of guys who are using Go Engine Parts in some of the older Novarossi 21's.
Novarossi is the bench mark of all engine manufacturers.

Now the other basic engines are not cheaper in quality at all they use the same materials as they use in there high end engines just not as much tooling is used with the basic engines making them cheaper to manufacture.thats all but materials are 100% the same nothing has changed.
4th Floor, 3rd Building, KeLunTe Industrial Park, ShangLiLang, BuLan Road, LongGang District, ShenZhen, China
COBRARACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 05:27 PM   #21
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

materials may be the same , but the processing of the materials is less than the quality standards that nova engines utilize! stick with nova engines parts !!!!! especially rods , do not try axe rossi as they will break everytime !!!
later , monty
TEAM FUSION X ENGINES / TEAM BYRON ORIGINALS / TEAM PROLINE RACING TIRES / TEAM SICK GRAPHICS /TEAM KYOSHO / things I support: COMP HEAT DEALER /TEAM LUNSFORD/ FUSIONX™ USA / TEAM KYOSHO / "H.E.S."™ / BYRON FUELS / RC-OMGUSA/KICWEBDESIGNZ/AKA TIRES/PROLINE RACING TIRES /RAYA RACING/BUKU POWER CLUTCH/M2CRACING/special thanks to STAV and JIM HOTTIGREENMOUNTAINGRILLS.COM
houston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 06:34 PM   #22
Tech Elite

Send a message via ICQ to suntok2 Send a message via AIM to suntok2 Send a message via Yahoo to suntok2

I love this Plus28 in my truggy with Nova pipe 9853
suntok2 is offline   Reply With Quote