R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-16-2008, 01:54 PM   #1
Tech Champion
 
GMartinez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Sunshine State
Posts: 8,086
Trader Rating: 85 (100%+)
Default Twister Adherence Off-Road pre mtd tires

Just a quick FYI these tires have been out for a while & just came out with a new addition www.twistertiresusa.com
They come in yellow or white rims 2 compounds soft & super soft i been running the adherence soft which are similar to CF M2 the super soft have a bit more side bite than the CF M3 The new sticky well be tested out this weekend Here are some pics
pic left side new stiky right side adherence
tire wear has been fantastic
Attached Thumbnails
Twister Adherence Off-Road pre mtd tires-twister-adherence-1.jpg   Twister Adherence Off-Road pre mtd tires-twister-adherence-2.jpg   Twister Adherence Off-Road pre mtd tires-twister-adherence-3.jpg  
__________________
www.fullthrottlercraceway.com
Home of The U.S. World Nitro Cup 2013,2014,2015,2016
2014 Roar Electric Nationals, IFMAR ISTC Worlds, 2015 Roar Fuel Nationals
2017 U.S.World Nitro Cup Nov 29th - Dec 3rd
U.S.Open Fuel Championship Returning soon
GMartinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 02:07 PM   #2
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 334
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Ive talked to you about this before GMartinez...

I would stay away from this company, site owner doesnt seem to answer his messages, he lost a customer.. or 10. Poor site, no pictures, no options on wether you want white or yellow rims, probably a case of "ya get what ya pay for"

Im not impressed with the way they treat their potential customers, youd think he would respond to me when I was looking for 20 or so premounted tires but nope...

Last edited by new to rc cars; 05-16-2008 at 02:22 PM.
new to rc cars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 02:14 PM   #3
Tech Regular
 
HulkNT1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 390
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

the same thing happen to me when I order some on-road tires and they send me the wrong tires. I email them about it and I am still waiting for there answer this was like 2 months ago. first and last time I will give them my business.
HulkNT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 02:21 PM   #4
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 334
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Yeah, and I ordered some wrong parts from carolinasrc and asked about a refund... and Jon seemed very hesitant to answer.

Its been about 3 weeks now, im positive they have gotten the package with the items I want returned, but hes not letting me know or anything, not very impressed at all. No refund, no answer to my emails, nothing, Ive spent over 1200$ on carolinasrc since christmas and Im not even worth of an email back. just great.
new to rc cars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 02:36 PM   #5
Tech Regular
 
HulkNT1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 390
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by new to rc cars View Post
Yeah, and I ordered some wrong parts from carolinasrc and asked about a refund... and Jon seemed very hesitant to answer.

Its been about 3 weeks now, im positive they have gotten the package with the items I want returned, but hes not letting me know or anything, not very impressed at all. No refund, no answer to my emails, nothing, Ive spent over 1200$ on carolinasrc since christmas and Im not even worth of an email back. just great.
We are talking about two different website twistertires and Carolinasrc.. I have never bought from Carolinasrc.

Amainhobby are very good..
HulkNT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 02:59 PM   #6
Tech Champion
 
GMartinez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Sunshine State
Posts: 8,086
Trader Rating: 85 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by new to rc cars View Post
Ive talked to you about this before GMartinez...

I would stay away from this company, site owner doesnt seem to answer his messages, he lost a customer.. or 10. Poor site, no pictures, no options on wether you want white or yellow rims, probably a case of "ya get what ya pay for"

Im not impressed with the way they treat their potential customers, youd think he would respond to me when I was looking for 20 or so premounted tires but nope...
you mentioned it to me what you were looking for & I provided you the information that you requested as for pictures there is a picture of the adherence as for the selection or option of choosing the rim color I will mention it to the owner other than that you got some customer service from me. free of charge lol. no excuses on the owner's part he's a racer just like us & sometimes is hard to get ahold of but feel free to shoot concerns my way as I will pass it on to him in the mean time if anyone is having an issue pm me I do come on from time to time but if it's on a race weekend don't get upset if I don't get back to you soon. I also have some tires in my possesion that I will be selling @ the track for the owner so if you need some lmk
__________________
www.fullthrottlercraceway.com
Home of The U.S. World Nitro Cup 2013,2014,2015,2016
2014 Roar Electric Nationals, IFMAR ISTC Worlds, 2015 Roar Fuel Nationals
2017 U.S.World Nitro Cup Nov 29th - Dec 3rd
U.S.Open Fuel Championship Returning soon
GMartinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 03:10 PM   #7
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 419
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default

are just the tires available un-mounted?
phixd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 03:46 PM   #8
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 334
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkNT1 View Post
We are talking about two different website twistertires and Carolinasrc.. I have never bought from Carolinasrc.

Amainhobby are very good..
I know, im just saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMartinez View Post
you mentioned it to me what you were looking for & I provided you the information that you requested as for pictures there is a picture of the adherence as for the selection or option of choosing the rim color I will mention it to the owner other than that you got some customer service from me. free of charge lol. no excuses on the owner's part he's a racer just like us & sometimes is hard to get ahold of but feel free to shoot concerns my way as I will pass it on to him in the mean time if anyone is having an issue pm me I do come on from time to time but if it's on a race weekend don't get upset if I don't get back to you soon. I also have some tires in my possesion that I will be selling @ the track for the owner so if you need some lmk
yeah, just let him know what if he wants to sell things, to spend a little more than 45 seconds on the HTML for his site.. and to answer his customers questions.
new to rc cars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 08:15 AM   #9
Tech Champion
 
GMartinez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Sunshine State
Posts: 8,086
Trader Rating: 85 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phixd View Post
are just the tires available un-mounted?
just mounted
__________________
www.fullthrottlercraceway.com
Home of The U.S. World Nitro Cup 2013,2014,2015,2016
2014 Roar Electric Nationals, IFMAR ISTC Worlds, 2015 Roar Fuel Nationals
2017 U.S.World Nitro Cup Nov 29th - Dec 3rd
U.S.Open Fuel Championship Returning soon
GMartinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 02:34 PM   #10
Tech Addict
 
bluer322's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 576
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Whats up, George its Thomas, I ran the tires this weekend med soft, the worked real well. The only problem, they a little tight going on the hub, but they had great traction and very little tire ware. When will the have some for the truck. For the price you cant beat it. P.S Thanks Keven for correcting my order an saving me a few dollars.
__________________
T. Nicholson
Murnan Modified Motors
Matrix Tires
Serpent, 748tq
bluer322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 03:57 PM   #11
Tech Champion
 
Tony Newland's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Utah
Posts: 5,764
Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)
Default

I dont see the knuckle looking ones on the website..... when will they be available? You sell direct to dealers or distributed through anyone?
__________________
Schumacher Factory Team - Core RC - Highest Servos - Avid - Lunsford - Bellgate Distributors - Jconcepts - www.Prime-hobby.com - IRCR
Tony Newland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 07:42 PM   #12
Tech Champion
 
GMartinez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Sunshine State
Posts: 8,086
Trader Rating: 85 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluer322 View Post
Whats up, George its Thomas, I ran the tires this weekend med soft, the worked real well. The only problem, they a little tight going on the hub, but they had great traction and very little tire ware. When will the have some for the truck. For the price you cant beat it. P.S Thanks Keven for correcting my order an saving me a few dollars.
Will do as for Truggy it will be a couple of months
__________________
www.fullthrottlercraceway.com
Home of The U.S. World Nitro Cup 2013,2014,2015,2016
2014 Roar Electric Nationals, IFMAR ISTC Worlds, 2015 Roar Fuel Nationals
2017 U.S.World Nitro Cup Nov 29th - Dec 3rd
U.S.Open Fuel Championship Returning soon
GMartinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 07:45 PM   #13
Tech Champion
 
GMartinez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Sunshine State
Posts: 8,086
Trader Rating: 85 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Newland View Post
I dont see the knuckle looking ones on the website..... when will they be available? You sell direct to dealers or distributed through anyone?
the knuckle looking 1 are listed as sticky on the website.
Dealers welcomed & anyone can go on-line & purchase them directly
__________________
www.fullthrottlercraceway.com
Home of The U.S. World Nitro Cup 2013,2014,2015,2016
2014 Roar Electric Nationals, IFMAR ISTC Worlds, 2015 Roar Fuel Nationals
2017 U.S.World Nitro Cup Nov 29th - Dec 3rd
U.S.Open Fuel Championship Returning soon
GMartinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 08:11 PM   #14
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 114
Default

does twister make truggy tires too?
__________________
Chad Nix
Venom Group International
Team Manager
Email: chad.nix@venom-group.com
chadn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 08:14 PM   #15
Tech Champion
 
GMartinez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Sunshine State
Posts: 8,086
Trader Rating: 85 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadn View Post
does twister make truggy tires too?
there in prototype stages time frame should be around a couple of months
__________________
www.fullthrottlercraceway.com
Home of The U.S. World Nitro Cup 2013,2014,2015,2016
2014 Roar Electric Nationals, IFMAR ISTC Worlds, 2015 Roar Fuel Nationals
2017 U.S.World Nitro Cup Nov 29th - Dec 3rd
U.S.Open Fuel Championship Returning soon
GMartinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Twister Adherence Off-Road Buggy Tires GMartinez Nitro Off-Road 21 12-18-2008 05:36 PM
Twister Adherence Off-Road Buggy Tires GMartinez Electric Off-Road 0 04-03-2008 10:53 AM
twister tires onnetz Nitro On-Road 8 05-29-2005 08:32 PM
What's up with Twister Tires? Dreddlox Nitro On-Road 31 08-29-2004 06:38 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 06:34 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net