Old 05-07-2008, 11:23 AM   #46
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Send a message via Skype™ to dgraham225

Any body made for a kyosho sp2 will fit also
Old 05-07-2008, 08:29 PM   #47
Tech Initiate

Default SX8

Car is a great build and stays together...
MBRC Racing
Majestic Bodies
Hooked Up Racing Tires
Boo Koo Energy Drinks
Rhyz772k7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 08:38 PM   #48
Tech Initiate

Default SX8

It just proved itself at the Victoria Invite here in Texas. TQ has a true contender with the SX 8..we should see lot of good things with Mike B..behind the wheel of this car.

Big Bore shocks are built nicely too....
MBRC Racing
Majestic Bodies
Hooked Up Racing Tires
Boo Koo Energy Drinks
Old 05-07-2008, 08:41 PM   #49
Tech Initiate

Default SX 8

Yo Danny..Sup Bro...Yeah I am waiting for mine right now.....so hopefully I will be racing one at the Texas State series race here in another week.
MBRC Racing
Majestic Bodies
Hooked Up Racing Tires
Boo Koo Energy Drinks
Old 05-08-2008, 03:31 AM   #50
Tech Elite

Dear Gents

I have in my time of engineering have had alot to do with many r/c buggies out there and i have seen some good ones and some you wouldnt even use as boat anchors.

I am yes the importer of the NBR-3 in Australia and New Zealand and yes i do work with the factory so yes i am a great supporter of Nanda racing that is no secret .

All i have to say is that this buggy also known at the Tq sx is the most balanced and engineered buggy worldwide period .This company also has one of the only ready to run buggies in the rc business that you take out of the box and put it on the track and race it without no body roll and setup problems .
It doesnt matter if the buggy is made in china or burma when theres western influence involved the sky is no limit of what you can achieve as long as the factory listens .

I have heard most of you guys have had problems in the past with TQ etc etc i wont go into any of that as its none of my business theres always two sides to one story but what i do know that there is one person that you can trust in this project and that is Tony Newland .Ive known Tony Newland for a while now ever since his troubles with Ocm then not under TQ (nothing to do with TQ) and we spoke nearly everyday since then via skype .

Tony is a gentlemen who always does the right thing by everyone he is like a friend of mine who has now taken the cobra distributorship for the usa Charlie lineberger .I have never been told a lie by any of these guys not one of them and i have the world of respect for all .

If you want to join a great team of experts and top guys who would do anything for you and make you feel at home in a great team well these two guys are the ones .Make this inot a family full of trust and respect and believe me it can work for all involved .

If you can't trust TQ and you cant forget the past well try to forget as rumours do circulate without facts as tony is there and i can say i trust tony very much .

Give the car a go you will be suprised of what a machine this beast can be .

Good luck with it all guys

with maximum respect Angelo
Team cobra racing international/Nanda racing Australia and New Zealand /Novarossi Australia,New Zealand ,Hong kong and China
4th Floor, 3rd Building, KeLunTe Industrial Park, ShangLiLang, BuLan Road, LongGang District, ShenZhen, China

Last edited by COBRARACING; 05-08-2008 at 05:23 PM.
COBRARACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 08:10 AM   #51
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

The above statement about Tony is spot on. He allowed me to race his own personal rig with no reservations at all and I did not have to worry about not being able to drive it either. He knows his stuff when it comes to setups for he has helped me out many times at our local electric track. I have used his advice many times and have always come away happy after making the changes recommended. I am fortunate to have a guy like this locally to bounce setup stuff off of.

Last edited by Yeti35; 05-08-2008 at 08:28 AM.
Yeti35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 08:16 AM   #52
Tech Master

Default Thanks

We at TQ Racing are very excited to see such interest in our new product.Our test have gone very well.

This car will sell it self with its amazing performance and durability at a very affordable price.The Nanda Factory have truly given us a great product to work with.

Our goal at TQ Racing will be customer support,we are developing a strong network of dealers across the country so there will be no shortage of parts at any time.We know for most this is a hobby and we want it to stay that way.

There is a new website dedicated too TQ RACING products that is near completion it will give setup info along with dealer info and race updates it will also have a store carrying parts for any customer that might need them in a pinch if there local dealer does not have them.
Local racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 05:18 PM   #53
Tech Elite

I hope it all goes well for TQ and drivers .Be a family and all will be good .You guys have a great car and please make the most of it .

Good luck to Luther ,tony and the crew .Any help you need with setup im sure Nanda factory driver Steven Drygalla will be able to help you all .Any engineering advice please do not hesitate to ask.

Support the Crew you wont regret it .

regards Angelo
4th Floor, 3rd Building, KeLunTe Industrial Park, ShangLiLang, BuLan Road, LongGang District, ShenZhen, China
COBRARACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 07:53 AM   #54
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

All is well Angelo, thank you

We are moving forward very quickly, look for availablility towards the end of the month on kits. Parts as well. We're in the planning stages for the rest of this year on races the tesm will attend. The nats of course the nitro fest and a few more we're still figuring out. The truggy is coming along nicely and we should have a sample from the factory very soon to test.

Luther has also talked to a few large corporate sponsors that will be added to support us shortly
Old 05-10-2008, 06:23 AM   #55
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

I just recieved my lightened chassis and some Big Bores . Very impressed with the quality . I cant wait to play in the dirt .
vino1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 08:07 AM   #56
Tech Adept

Smile

When and where will a person be able to purchase one in U.S. online?
lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 08:56 AM   #57
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)

binky, Are you going to the ecns at the tiltyard next weekend? If so I wouldnt mind taking the car out for a lap
Old 05-10-2008, 08:58 AM   #58
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

supercross8.com............ in the next week it will be up.
Old 05-12-2008, 06:45 AM   #59
Tech Master

Default Up and coming races

Tony no, I dont think I will be there I believe I am going to shoot down to the Pro Series in Sumter Sc,some of my buddies from that area are begging for me to come down but Mark Christman from Pa will be there.

Racers Tony is right it looks like we will get some help from one of the Big Guys
this will help allot I will have more news to follow.

Lance we are speaking with dealers know if you have a shop you prefer please let us know we will work with them to get you the product.
Local racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 09:37 AM   #60
Tech Rookie

Default SX8

Guys just wanted you know that I drove the car this past weekend at my home track. All I can tell you is AWESOME. I was very consistent every lap. I will be at Dallas this weekend come check it out.
bjm2978 is offline   Reply With Quote