Wiki Posts
Search

TQ Racing SX8

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2010, 01:50 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default WTF

I remember playing kick the can with the box on our way back to the trailer people were lookin at us like until we told them it was a empty box. So here it is a year later and still no car maybe they are working on a version 20.0 thats why its taking so long lol. I know for a fact that speedski still has not received his buggy and thats just BS......
Old 02-07-2010, 02:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Local racer
Well we are still having success with the 09 car,Shannon Amos was on fire again at the Col Classic in Sav Ga,he put his SX8 second on the grid in front of some of the fastest guys in the southeast.

The race was rained out so Shannon takes the second place finish home.

Great Job Shannon
Shannon did look good but actually they track crew worked hard and got the race in. Weather was sunny on sunday and it ended up with Tim Smith(xray) taking the win and Shane Ogden in second with a losi.

Here is a list of the results.

http://philhurdraceway.com/rcsp/results/01-16-10.pdf
Old 02-07-2010, 03:12 PM
Tech Master

I am sorry for the mistake Alan I thought he was second but will still take 3rd because we now that is a tough race area so we are proud to just be competing and doing well.Big Tuna I have contacted evryone to get the winner the car I have given my personal cell phone numerous time.I will list it again please have him call and I will make sure he not only gets a kit but it will be one of the new 2010 cars which has a totally new platform here is the number 2408823663 please have him or yourself call.Alan we want to be in for your big race please email me your contact info so we can be a part of something great.
Old 02-07-2010, 04:00 PM
Tech Addict

??
Old 02-07-2010, 04:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

I am sorry for the mistake Alan I thought he was second but will still take 3rd because we now that is a tough race area so we are proud to just be competing and doing well.Big Tuna I have contacted evryone to get the winner the car I have given my personal cell phone numerous time.I will list it again please have him call and I will make sure he not only gets a kit but it will be one of the new 2010 cars which has a totally new platform here is the number 2408823663 please have him or yourself call.Alan we want to be in for your big race please email me your contact info so we can be a part of something great.
No biggie, maybe it's a good thing he went home on that day

Leave me your current email, I have just emailed brian and I dont think I have your info.

Thanks
Old 02-07-2010, 04:48 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SPEEDSKI
??
He posted the number for you to call him about the buggy
Old 02-07-2010, 06:10 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JBURCH
He posted the number for you to call him about the buggy
After 50 emails and phone calls dont u think they would know how to get in contact with this man. They should have not sponsor/donate to races and give the empty box to the winners! That is very bad Business and also gives the people the put the race on a bad rap for giving out prizes to the winner and it be a empty box.

LOL are we going to get empty boxes at this years races lol
Old 02-07-2010, 07:59 PM
Tech Master

Dan we gave the box because at the time the new car was not ready,we informed the promoter of this and they said that would be fine.I am not dwelling on what happened because the psyco is a great race and we are lucky to be involved,I have never been contacted by the racer who won the kit I saw him post here once and sent him a pm and he did not respond.I have also spoke with the promoters and they have not had much luck either,we are here if you can help with this matter please do I just want to follow thru and take care of the racer
Old 02-08-2010, 05:08 AM
Tech Rookie

Default I Can Relate

I just signed up for Pyscho Nitro Blast III and it reminded me of last year.

I took 2nd place a won a TQ buggy, the problem was.....it was an empty box??

The promoters and I have tried for almost a year now to get the buggy from Luther that was promised. All I heard in the beginnig of the year was that I was going to get the new buggy 09 model I guess, now I see TQ is on another version.

I have sent over 50 emails and PM's and still no buggy. So anyone considering TQ, you may want to think about who you are dealing with.

I do not want the buggy anymore, in fact if I did get it, I would like to give it to a kid or some racer that needs some help.

Luther, thanks for nothing!!!

Speedski

I can totally relate, I spent money on parts for my TQ's and haven't been able to get everything I've paid for. I keep getting excuses. I've purchased all kinds of stuff from companies in the US and never had problems getting what I've paid for. I wish you luck.

Team Losi here I come....
Old 02-08-2010, 09:10 AM
Tech Master

Default Thanks Speed

Thanks Speed I will make sure this happens
Old 02-08-2010, 02:46 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TQ NOOB
I just signed up for Pyscho Nitro Blast III and it reminded me of last year.

I took 2nd place a won a TQ buggy, the problem was.....it was an empty box??

The promoters and I have tried for almost a year now to get the buggy from Luther that was promised. All I heard in the beginnig of the year was that I was going to get the new buggy 09 model I guess, now I see TQ is on another version.

I have sent over 50 emails and PM's and still no buggy. So anyone considering TQ, you may want to think about who you are dealing with.

I do not want the buggy anymore, in fact if I did get it, I would like to give it to a kid or some racer that needs some help.

Luther, thanks for nothing!!!

Speedski

I can totally relate, I spent money on parts for my TQ's and haven't been able to get everything I've paid for. I keep getting excuses. I've purchased all kinds of stuff from companies in the US and never had problems getting what I've paid for. I wish you luck.

Team Losi here I come....
Makes me wonder how many other people he owes...
Old 02-09-2010, 05:18 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Dan we gave the box because at the time the new car was not ready,we informed the promoter of this and they said that would be fine.I am not dwelling on what happened because the psyco is a great race and we are lucky to be involved,I have never been contacted by the racer who won the kit I saw him post here once and sent him a pm and he did not respond.I have also spoke with the promoters and they have not had much luck either,we are here if you can help with this matter please do I just want to follow thru and take care of the racer
Ive read emails that was sent to u and the race promoter and u are lying about u have never heard from this guy!
Old 02-09-2010, 07:40 PM
Tech Master

Hey Todd,

Should have taken the offer I made ya a couple months ago! haha!

I see you are running an Associated, I will have a brand new RC8 kit waiting for you at the PNB this year. If you desire something else let me know.

That's how we roll.

Later,
Dave
Old 02-10-2010, 01:02 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Dave, you guys are awesome. I never held any bad thoughts towards you, Ollie or PNB. We are all coming down in a few weeks for PNB III and bring a bunch of Kalgard with us.

Thanks Dave.

I will email you tonight about us helping to sponsor PNB III.

Thanks to all my bro's and Dave, this is comical, because these guys all know everything I have done to get this resolved. I won't resort to posting all the emails and PM's to TQ, Leikam etc. It would bog down the RC Tech servers.

I hope it gets resolved and it will be over.
Old 02-10-2010, 01:14 PM
Tech Master

Cool, buzz me tonight, I will order whatever kit you want or give you cash. Problem solved....end of story.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.