Jessie still there?
Old 09-24-2009, 04:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 105 (100%+)

thanks you guys...i guess i am just late to the party
Old 09-25-2009, 09:13 AM
Tech Rookie

rcprocenter99

I've shot you a few pm's about my order, what's happenin' with that? pm me.
Old 09-26-2009, 05:32 PM
Tech Master

Noob I just spoke with Brad and he said your order is in transit.
Old 09-27-2009, 03:34 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Local racer
Noob I just spoke with Brad and he said your order is in transit.
Hey Luther Cullman hobbies has fuel can I just get a case from them for the sic
Old 09-29-2009, 01:27 PM
Tech Adept

bump
Old 09-29-2009, 01:33 PM
Tech Master

Default Yes Great

Go right ahead I will call them
Old 09-29-2009, 02:19 PM
Tech Fanatic

SIC!
Old 09-29-2009, 07:36 PM
vr6
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

3 ?'s for luther....

1. is jesse still around and if so, what is his new e-mail address?

2. what is the CURRENT info for the truggy? for sponsored drivers and non-sponsored drivers.

3. will someone from TQ RC be coming to the ihobby show again this year? i met jesse there last year and was a big reason i decided to run a tq sx8 buggy
Old 09-29-2009, 09:02 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Final Standings

Our racing season is come to a soggy end. The finals where held by Glenwood RC Park at Holland Speedway in Holland NY this past weekend. With only one out of 7 race weekends being dry it was a wet year of racing. I had a lot of misfortunes this year not finishing a main with out problems. I ran near the top of my mains most of the season only to fall out do to unfortunate problems. This was my first full season of RC racing so finishing 34 out of 156 total racers was not bad. I plan on rebuilding my SX8`s over the winter, i would like to install the light weight parts. What parts should i look at for my upgrade and is there a package deal available ?

Last edited by Andrew_67; 09-30-2009 at 05:34 PM.
Old 09-30-2009, 04:51 AM
Tech Adept

Go right ahead I will call them
thanks luther... i will give you a buzz later on today
Old 09-30-2009, 10:16 AM
Tech Master

Default Great questions Vr6

Vr6 I am sure these are questions that allot of our drivers and customers have so I am glad you asked.

Ihobby-We have been there for the last three years I dont know if we will attend this year,with the climate of the economy being what it is we have to spend our company dollars wisley.

We are really focused on trying to develope a good platform for the next generation of cars.We have been really watching th market and Losi has just taken over,they have a great program and it is paying off.We as a company have to figure out how we can take our small piece of the pie,I know our current car is good but it is very hard to sell them in this market we are faced with the same issue as some of the other small manufactures.

The Truggy is done and we could have them now but the question is will they sell?We are currentlly thinking that a new platform is the way to go so we are back at it.We know we need something cutting edge to move forward so thats what we have decided to work on.

Tq is going to be here and thats for sure but the small company has to do things great to get any reconigtion.

Jesse is still here and currentlly working on the redevelopment plan for the company,We will be posting new phone lines soon because we are almost ready for our rebirth.for parts you can email me at [email protected] if there is something you need.You can also call me at 240-882-3663 I am in the office every day.

Thanks
Old 09-30-2009, 01:06 PM
vr6
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Vr6 I am sure these are questions that allot of our drivers and customers have so I am glad you asked.

Ihobby-We have been there for the last three years I dont know if we will attend this year,with the climate of the economy being what it is we have to spend our company dollars wisley.

We are really focused on trying to develope a good platform for the next generation of cars.We have been really watching th market and Losi has just taken over,they have a great program and it is paying off.We as a company have to figure out how we can take our small piece of the pie,I know our current car is good but it is very hard to sell them in this market we are faced with the same issue as some of the other small manufactures.

The Truggy is done and we could have them now but the question is will they sell?We are currentlly thinking that a new platform is the way to go so we are back at it.We know we need something cutting edge to move forward so thats what we have decided to work on.

Tq is going to be here and thats for sure but the small company has to do things great to get any reconigtion.

Jesse is still here and currentlly working on the redevelopment plan for the company,We will be posting new phone lines soon because we are almost ready for our rebirth.for parts you can email me at [email protected] if there is something you need.You can also call me at 240-882-3663 I am in the office every day.

Thanks
thanks for your timely reply, it goes to show that you are on here as much as you can to answer questions from team drivers to the club racer level.

yes losi does seem to have a good percentage of vehicles out there. they have majo dollars to invest with. not sure why tq rc has not done more promotion.

i was always looking at this car when i ran for caster, i really didn't take serious interest till i started to follow billy easton running the car. and after his finish at the manufactures cup last year that really ramped it up.

last year while at the hobby show, i wast just about to leave when i decided to walk the model train/slot car/model side of the expo room. i turned the corner and saw an 1/8 scale buggy sitting there on a table, i walked over to it and was like YES i have finally seen the sx8 in person. i was already running the tq fuel and doing just well with it, i still have a 1/2 gallon in my garage to this day,(probably no good anymore) but it's there. i talked to jesse for about an hour, told him i was running a caster car with not so fair results(mainly car) and was really impressed with the features of the sx8.

me jesse talked back and forth over the following 2 weeks and i decided to sign a sponsorship with tq rc.

i have ran when i could this past winter and summer, and have been approached by alot of people about the car, they all seem to like the look of the car and by the way it is drives. my racing area is i;d say 60% losi, 30@ AE and 10% mugen or jammin throw in there also. there is one tamaiya car, and maybe 4 mp9's.

i always get asked"how is parts support" i answer honestly that it is just as good as any other online merchant that cares about the products and their business.

with caster racing blowing up on neo-buggy.net at every chance they have, i feel that they have positioned them selves for more sales growth. as i type this, caster racing has published another race on the website. i know that many people may consider that brand (caster)based on reading club level guys doing well. yes it is tough to be the DIFFERENT car out there, but with more advertising and more results posting on neobuggy and redrc, i think tq rc and tq fuel WILL grow exponentially

i am not in anyway promoting caster or any one product on this post, by using them as an example as the DIFFERENT car.

i will be swithing to truggy for the winter season and next summer season, i have been patiently waiting on the release of the sx8t, i have seen other team drivers get ahold of them, but nothing has been offered to me. i am ok with it too, but with the hobby show coming up, i will purchase my truggy after the show after i view all of the truggy's out there on the market.

as soon as you have updated info for the great folks at tq rc, please share them with everyone on here.

thanks
Nick Lopez
Old 10-01-2009, 12:09 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 105 (100%+)

Does anyone know if the Jammin engine mounts will fit yhe SX8? I have a really big race this weekend and I stripped out 2 holes on mine....Sucks for me since I am on the west coast, and not enough time to have some shipped.....
Old 10-01-2009, 04:00 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

My son and I will be at the show in the Panther Products booth like last year drop by and we can chat about the car.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.