R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 05-06-2009, 06:09 PM   #1771
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hey Todd, did u ever get that TQ buggy u won at phyco nitro blast yet? Last time i talked to u Luther or someone has never responded to u
Brandon Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 07:36 PM   #1772
Tech Addict

Nope! Almost 3 months now?? The guys from PNB are working on it for me. They have been cool about it and they are trying to get it resolved.
SPEEDSKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 04:59 AM   #1773
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

How about a few more pic's of the truggy. Maybe a shot with a body on it etc. Also how do you guys get the TQ racing skickers for your cars. Both my kits didn't come with any
sluggo_sx8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 08:47 AM   #1774
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluggo_sx8 View Post
How about a few more pic's of the truggy. Maybe a shot with a body on it etc. Also how do you guys get the TQ racing skickers for your cars. Both my kits didn't come with any
Hello Sluggo, if you pm me your address i will drop you some in the mail... we get them from Jab graphics....
Old 05-07-2009, 08:50 AM   #1775
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Local racer View Post
Well we had another solid weekend for the car,Dave Alberico finished second at his first round proseries race.Dave said the car performed flawless all weekend and feels he will have some more great showings all year.

Shannon and the team did great at Wire Grass this weekend,I spoke with Bobby from Jab and he said the team looked great all weekend,He also said there were quite a few SX8 cars running around the track.

I had them put the put site up while they are building the new one so we will have some were to post pictures and results.

Racers and team guys we are creatinig BIO page on the site,please email pictures of you and your cars too tqfuel@gmail.com

Thanks
Luther
Hey Luther i will get my bio to you along with the pics after this race weekend i will take some pics with my TQ SX8

Hey Brian K Hows it going... hope you are feeling better we got a race at Nitro Fever this weekend....
Old 05-07-2009, 10:06 AM   #1776
Tech Master

I am sorry about the delay in getting you your kit we were in the process of getting the 09 car finished and there was some delay.

The kits are complete and in transit I will make sure your car will be one of the first shipped out.I did not want to send you the older car I wanted you to have our most up to date car.

Doc I will get some pictures of the Truggy up today.I have some new photos of the truggy right after testing.

Again I am sorry for the delay I will thro some other goodies in with the kit.

Any one needing stickers can drop me a line and we will mail you some right out.
Local racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:07 AM   #1777
Tech Fanatic

Still in pain... taking alot of meds and got sick with the flu this week on top of it all.
brian kadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:14 AM   #1778
Tech Master

Guys I am having a time with my IT but they are getting it fixed I hired a new company,he is really good so we will be good to go from here.

Man being a small company is tough but we will make it for sure.

Thanks
TQ
Old 05-07-2009, 11:40 AM   #1779
Tech Master

Don't forget about me. I haven't seen a pp invoice yet. I need to get grandview some buy mid next week if possible.
Old 05-07-2009, 12:32 PM   #1780
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian kadow View Post
Still in pain... taking alot of meds and got sick with the flu this week on top of it all.
dang Brian hope you get well soon, you missed a good race,but you will be on your feet again soon...

thanks Luther for the info on the truggy....i will be getting in line for mine so i can get faster....
Old 05-07-2009, 12:46 PM   #1781
Tech Addict

Quote:
I am sorry about the delay in getting you your kit we were in the process of getting the 09 car finished and there was some delay.

The kits are complete and in transit I will make sure your car will be one of the first shipped out.I did not want to send you the older car I wanted you to have our most up to date car.

Doc I will get some pictures of the Truggy up today.I have some new photos of the truggy right after testing.

Again I am sorry for the delay I will thro some other goodies in with the kit.

Any one needing stickers can drop me a line and we will mail you some right out.

What are the differences between the ew and old kits? and how do you tell which you have??

Thanks
Old 05-07-2009, 01:38 PM   #1782
Tech Master

It is a gear ratio change so we can increase acceleration in the car.

Ring Gear 43
Pinion 11
Spur 41
Clutchbell 13

This is not just truggy gearing because the ring and spur is different it has been designed for Us style tracks.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:43 PM   #1783
Tech Addict

Quote:
It is a gear ratio change so we can increase acceleration in the car.

Ring Gear 43
Pinion 11
Spur 41
Clutchbell 13

This is not just truggy gearing because the ring and spur is different it has been designed for Us style tracks.

Ok I guess I will have to get my hands on them hehehe. Are they also spiral cut gears???
Old 05-07-2009, 02:01 PM   #1784
Tech Master

Default Gears

No straight Cut
Old 05-07-2009, 02:38 PM   #1785
Tech Apprentice

Luther Thanks for the skickers, also got the TQ fuel Tee shirts. The tee shirts fit Liam perfect adult small is just right. Let me know when you get the SX-8 tees in. Will send Liam's bio this weekend when we go to Nitro Vally Saturday. Liam will be running East Coast Nitro Series May 26th at the Fram II in Pro class hope to see Roy J there.
Alberto Santos Kyosho WC 777 Plus
Disel760 is offline   Reply With Quote