R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 05-08-2008, 08:47 PM   #16
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Integra

Quote:
Originally Posted by garen View Post
buckeye, your twin turbo clutch is an excellent clutch. what clutchbell are you using? are the shoes properly fitted in the flywheel? I use this clutch in my IGT car and I also have one in my buggy (the one in the buggy is a mix of black and white shoes, standard and stiff springs) and I have had great results with both. If you assemble the shoes properly, they will work just fine, and it will not have a boggy bottom end. If you need help, send me a PM.
Yes actually it is an issue with the shoes.....Ive tried 3 different sets of shoes...carbon and blue glass....2 different flywheels...all with the same results.....and yes i kno about the crank nut needing to be square with the shoes...its an issue of Not being able to add more spring without the shoes folding....and once u do the shoes fold up and dont retract as they should....its a Poor design imo plain and simple....LOTS of guys got sucked into the whole Twin Turbo 2007 BS...fancy name for a P.O.S
TNS Driver - Radio Post - Blue Groove Apparel - Team Panther - Hitec - Losi - W.E.D. Paint - Clockwork Fuel - Competition Heat - SUMO Racing - Tekin - Team Terribles - M2C Racing - Matrix Concepts - Kal Gard - BuKu Power - DE Racing -
Integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 09:03 AM   #17
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Well then I must be doing something different with the numerous twin turbo clutches I have used and still use. Sorry it did not work for you, but calling it a POS is not indicative of the product. I would be willing to go as far as mailing you my motor, complete with clutch and pipe for you to try out in your car, provided you'll mail it back within a reasonable amount of time.

Airtronics Avid RC Byron Fuels VOX Engines

VMR Tires - available at http://motonica.ipower.com/store
garen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 11:46 AM   #18
Tech Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by garen View Post
Well then I must be doing something different with the numerous twin turbo clutches I have used and still use. Sorry it did not work for you, but calling it a POS is not indicative of the product. I would be willing to go as far as mailing you my motor, complete with clutch and pipe for you to try out in your car, provided you'll mail it back within a reasonable amount of time.

a stock motor would'nt cut it for me...Sorry.....I would test it...and forsurely send it back...what do i want ur motor for....but the sheer fact remains....Many people have issues with the 2007....and i have seen 1 motor work on a 2007 blue glass a nova 367...Hardly a Powerhouse......throw this clutch on a modded .28 and ur askin for a boggy bottom end and NO clutch response....what motor do u even run ?
TNS Driver - Radio Post - Blue Groove Apparel - Team Panther - Hitec - Losi - W.E.D. Paint - Clockwork Fuel - Competition Heat - SUMO Racing - Tekin - Team Terribles - M2C Racing - Matrix Concepts - Kal Gard - BuKu Power - DE Racing -
Old 05-09-2008, 01:34 PM   #19
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Based on the content of your response, I think it is best for me to stop here. I am trying to help someone here, and in typical internet fashion, it is going no where fast.
Buckeye, or anyone else for that matter, if you need any help with any Fioroni product, PM or email me.

Airtronics Avid RC Byron Fuels VOX Engines

VMR Tires - available at http://motonica.ipower.com/store
garen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 01:46 PM   #20
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to tonyy

get This and you will love IT http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...ducts_id/13236
www.EBmods.com
www.integy.com
www.motorsaver.com
www.arcshobbies.com
www.paintmonsterairbrushing.com
tonyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 04:17 PM   #21
Tech Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyy View Post

BAH no comment.
Old 05-09-2008, 06:00 PM   #22
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to infanterene

Wow Garen that was a great offer. You try to help someone out and look what you get.
Old 05-09-2008, 07:38 PM   #23
Tech Lord

I help MORE then my fair share of guys online....Dont even start with that crap infanterene.