Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JConcepts

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 06:33 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Any chance JConcepts will make a 8T 2.0 body that will cove the engine head a little more?
Old 01-19-2009, 08:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

Originally Posted by redron123
Andy .I have some concerns and i might have an idea for you .First of all i am running the MBx6 J Concepts body and i love the fit ,Style and durability .I just purchased 2 of your big rc tote bags .I love the gray with black handles and the blue and white concept logo .I think the person who designed the handle missed it all together though.Me and my buddy put these bags together and out of six handles i think 4 or 5 broke all in different spots .We are both 35 years old and work in proffesional mechanical type careers so we didnt just slam them together .They were difficult to put in and wouldnt stay and broke easily and the one that did go in right does not work well and the reason why is you cant stick your fingers all the way through like on the mugen bag .When you pull on your handle it is too close to the top of the drawer face and it bows out the drawer face .Over time it will crease and weaken the drawer face and posibly break .I have opted to leave them out and stick my fingers all the way through and point them down and pull on the strongest part of the drawer .I may dremel and shoe goo them in the way i want .I just dont think after spending 200 dollars on bags i should have to .Dont get me wrong i love the bags but hate the handle inserts .I think they should be ravamped or redesigned all together .On a better note i have an idea for you .I have all my buggy gear tools and tires in two bags but have nothing cool to carry my fuel in .I currently use a 4 gallon square milk crate .I carry two gallons plus a converted empty galllon jug for all my pit tools and rags .It would be so awesome if you or someone made a matching bag that would use a milk crate as an insert and had a velcro over top with heavy duty handle so that you could have matching bags and a good place to keep your fuel cool dry and out of the sunlight .You could even mold your own version of a milk crate so people wouldnt have to go look for one or have to steal one .It would be cool to only have to pull 3 seperate j concept bags out to have all my gear and fuel in .Thanks for reading and any info or help would be helpfull .Thanks Ron .
pm sent.

Originally Posted by l3asher
Any chance JConcepts will make a 8T 2.0 body that will cove the engine head a little more?
Once the truck is available we will take a look at it.
Old 01-19-2009, 08:59 AM
Tech Apprentice

I don't know if it's been asked already but any chance on a Z01B body?
Old 01-19-2009, 05:46 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

some new paint on JConcepts shells from today

Old 01-19-2009, 05:48 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Old 01-21-2009, 05:50 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by DANE_TRAIN
What are the new force-1 tuggy foams like? I like the "new" white non-molded foam that I recived with my new goosebumps. Anyway, keep on producing products, and treating your customers better than proline.
The Force-1 foams are molded along the lines of our buggy foams, out of our updated material. The other And-1 foams are open cell, similar to the 1/10th foams we offer...they are really good stuff.

Originally Posted by rcjunky
I don't know if it's been asked already but any chance on a Z01B body?
If the car proves popular we may do one, but it's not planned at the moment.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:26 AM
Tech Fanatic

Thanks Andy, the stickers came in.
Old 01-21-2009, 09:07 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by l3asher
Thanks Andy, the stickers came in.
No problem.
Old 01-22-2009, 10:16 AM
Tech Adept

Just got some "cross-bows" and "crow-bars" in. Very nice tread patterns and the new force one inserts are very nice. The new inserts are a little denser/harder and it seem's like they will be even more durable than the old inserts.

Also, the new 2.0 body is sweeeeet. Mr Wynn did an excellent job on the design. The low profile has been maintained, no more nose to wrestle through the shock tower, and there is extra flanges on the rear of the body to help prevent debris from entering the chassis area. Very nice stuff for those of you who are wondering!!!! Good job guys and thanks for continuing to make excellent products!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-22-2009, 10:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

The Crow Bars in yellow worked excellent at the RC Clash race!
Old 01-22-2009, 01:44 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cdbias
Just got some "cross-bows" and "crow-bars" in. Very nice tread patterns and the new force one inserts are very nice. The new inserts are a little denser/harder and it seem's like they will be even more durable than the old inserts.

Also, the new 2.0 body is sweeeeet. Mr Wynn did an excellent job on the design. The low profile has been maintained, no more nose to wrestle through the shock tower, and there is extra flanges on the rear of the body to help prevent debris from entering the chassis area. Very nice stuff for those of you who are wondering!!!! Good job guys and thanks for continuing to make excellent products!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who what where when ? 2.0 body ?
Old 01-22-2009, 01:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Integra
who what where when ? 2.0 body ?
No pic, but....

http://www.jconcepts.net/store/index...roducts_id=290
Old 01-22-2009, 03:50 PM
PW
Tech Elite

Old 01-22-2009, 05:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

Jammin X2 Buggy???
Old 01-22-2009, 05:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Qmartin
Jammin X2 Buggy???
What? Jammin Buggies now? Quinton, The xray 808T is going to be announced Febuary 5th, so now you'll have to buy a new buggy and truggy from them aswell!

What happened to the mbx6? Man, I wish my wife was like yours.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.