Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Southern Indoor Championship >

Southern Indoor Championship

Southern Indoor Championship

Old 10-14-2008, 05:14 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mishap64
From my understanding, ROAR states that you have to move up to Pro if you have or you get a chassis sponsorship. Any protest should have been before the mains. The times they ran were no faster during the mains then what they qualified at. So wheres the sandbagging, I could see it if they purposely ran slower times during the quals then picked it up during the mains. The RD should have reviewed the times before the start of the mains.

Its a BS statement to say that just because someone has a sponsor they should be required to run pro. Manufacturers take allot of things into consideration when they sponsor drivers. Just about every driver I know has some kind of sponsor.

I guess its just easier to change the rules after the fact just because the outcome wasn't what you wanted
+10 ..
Old 10-14-2008, 06:45 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

thanks tracy ingram ........i am now receiving emails from my sponsors about sandbaggin but its ok your only making yourself look like a crybaby ....lol pretty funny tho just how far people will go to be an @ss!

im going to copy and paste on here so people can see how big of an @ss you really are
Tracy Ingram writes
Tony Pattishall's a terrible rep for your company if wile being sponsored he runs "sportsman" at a big raceor any for that matterjust so he can win. i know a lot of people are mad that someone would hurt this hobby just for their own gain. How long can a company survive with negative publicity? I guess we'll find our soon. I by no means intend for this to be a slam against RBMods, only against an unprofessional racer.

in this statemen you use the term un professional? un pro...lol yep that is why i was a sportsman un ..... meaning not ... pro short for professional
=sprotsman ...lol ha ha ha

im getting back responces like this

Don't let it bother you bro, sounds like you problem in the good old BS sgrid. Sand baggin is a 18 lap win over the next. No worries

Tracy Ingram keep inmind not only are these people my sponsors but are all very very good friends of mine... you are only making your self look like an @ss!
You should stop wile you still have your dignity...lol LMFAO
Old 10-14-2008, 06:47 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default S.I.C. Photos by ModHobby.com

S.I.C. Photos

Click photo below to see them:

Old 10-14-2008, 06:48 AM
Tech Apprentice

if you were smart you would know their is no such thing as bad publicity !!!!

NEXT!!!
Old 10-14-2008, 06:50 AM
Tech Apprentice

alex your pretty good with that camera ... love the focal point and the blured background makes it look so real... post more !
Old 10-14-2008, 07:01 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Due to personal reasons I couldn't make the SIC this year but I can't wait to run pro next year and kick all your a$$es!!

BTW, judging from all the responses it's obvious it was successful so congrats to YALL ALABAMA BOYS for putting on a great event!!!
Old 10-14-2008, 07:06 AM
Tech Master

Warning, dont poke a dog that has a Bigger Bite then you, it will eventually Hurt real bad.. ...LMAO
Old 10-14-2008, 07:09 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Awesome pics Alex. That picture of Ryan on the podium is hysterical. I think we need to run a caption competition on that one.
Old 10-14-2008, 07:34 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Great Pics Alex.
Old 10-14-2008, 07:42 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by trbotony
thanks tracy ingram ........i am now receiving emails from my sponsors about sandbaggin but its ok your only making yourself look like a crybaby ....lol pretty funny tho just how far people will go to be an @ss!

im going to copy and paste on here so people can see how big of an @ss you really are
Tracy Ingram writes
Tony Pattishall's a terrible rep for your company if wile being sponsored he runs "sportsman" at a big raceor any for that matterjust so he can win. i know a lot of people are mad that someone would hurt this hobby just for their own gain. How long can a company survive with negative publicity? I guess we'll find our soon. I by no means intend for this to be a slam against RBMods, only against an unprofessional racer.

in this statemen you use the term un professional? un pro...lol yep that is why i was a sportsman un ..... meaning not ... pro short for professional
=sprotsman ...lol ha ha ha

im getting back responces like this

Don't let it bother you bro, sounds like you problem in the good old BS sgrid. Sand baggin is a 18 lap win over the next. No worries

Tracy Ingram keep inmind not only are these people my sponsors but are all very very good friends of mine... you are only making your self look like an @ss!
You should stop wile you still have your dignity...lol LMFAO
Actuallyn i used HER email account because mine was messing up. My name is Bren Belden and if you don't like the fact that you ran in a class you had no right to be in, well you have to live with that. I run sportsman, have NO sponsors and NEVER won a race. Why should i have to run against you thatn has 5-6 sponsors and has won several pro events. Like i said there were little kids in the sportsman trying to win but the big bad T.P. had to think it was all about him. Good job on your victory. And yes sandbaggin is the wrong word for what you did, so i'll just say you were in the slow class when you had no right to be just looking for an easy win.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:00 AM
Tech Master

LMAO, you guys are funny.. Why not partition them for a novice class, so you can run there.. Every sportsman guy i know that is a decent driver and makes top ten, has some type of sponsorship/help from somewhere. Just cause Tony markets himself better and gets more help then others doest make him the cheatting devil you make him out to me.. Again, if he crushed everyone by several laps that would be different, it was already posted previously in reference to rules/guidlines for running sportsmas and sponsors, so go beat something else instead of the poor horse...
Old 10-14-2008, 08:13 AM
Tech Fanatic

Great shots of Will holding that SX8 buggy.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Seems like no one should bother going to the race next year if this is how the outcome is going to be. If everybody knows what someones potential is, then this should be addressed during sign-up, practice or qualifying, not AFTER the race. IMO, no one complains when you sign-up and fork over money, but to change it after seeing the results and then try to change the rules or prizes is grounds for protest.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:46 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

You guys are making a big deal about nothing. He had a better than average race. His times at the state series would usually put him at the top of the bmain. He is not that fast you guys are just really slow.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:50 AM
Tech Apprentice

simalar email went to byrons ...wow this guy will stop at nothing...

its all good bud they know all of us and know we would never do anything out of line so keep emailing my sponsors you only make yourself look bad

lol

i just seen pictures of the guys on the stand for the A main yeah only one kid ... its all adults so please stop saying that we were beating up on some kids ..lol

anyway ryan lopez is a kid and he crushed the pro buggy class i guess this proves once again you are just jellous ... get over it ...hater

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.