Old 08-04-2008, 06:39 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Only 19 more days to pre-register.

http://events.rcsignup.com/events/di...ent.cfm?ID=309
Old 08-04-2008, 07:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

yup your right the clock is ticking ...so get your registration out of the way now before the rush ......
Old 08-08-2008, 05:48 AM
Tech Elite

guys i wanted to re ppost this link to trinity as some questions are being answered here and there ... please check this thread out ...shane had posted it on the very first post ......if there are any questions yall have post them up .....time is ticking on the cutoff deadline so please get signed up at
www.rcsignup.com
click events and scroll to SIC.......

heres the link to trinity

http://techtalk.teamtrinity.com/tt/s...ad.php?t=13916
Old 08-08-2008, 07:56 PM
Tech Initiate

the rates on the hotels i have one that has set us up and more to come the one i have for now is days inn and it is in prattville right of hwy 82 they will give the drivers $62.00 a night. i will be getting some more here in a few days.and the may be around the same or less!
Old 08-08-2008, 08:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Also wanted to mention that H2K Construction Services has donated $1000.00 to the payout of Pro Buggy. This will be "in addition to" the payout generated from entry fees.
Old 08-08-2008, 11:38 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by skeller
Also wanted to mention that H2K Construction Services has donated $1000.00 to the payout of Pro Buggy. This will be "in addition to" the payout generated from entry fees.
Sweet ! Now if i could drive like a pro.....
Old 08-09-2008, 06:35 AM
Tech Elite

web site should be updated this week end ...with some new stuff and broken video link fixed ....
avoid the rush and get signed up www.rcsignup.com

Also wanted to let all know that we have several corporate sponsers that will be sponsering some individual classes ...this will insure that the highest amount of money will be paid out in the pro classes ....and it looks like we will have some wicked prizes to give away in the sportsman classes as well ...and dont forget your registration will include an official S.I.C. event t-shirt .....pool all the prizes and sponsership money ....and we are looking a great race to end your season
Old 08-09-2008, 08:28 AM
Tech Master

Why is it on the 9th -11th and not the 10th -12th ?
Old 08-09-2008, 08:54 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by bgbelden
Why is it on the 9th -11th and not the 10th -12th ?
It will take all day Sun to clean up and tear down the track....anything past midnight on Sun night costs another week of rent.
Old 08-09-2008, 09:09 AM
Tech Elite

And also will allow people to travel on sunday ...when they did the right up in xrc on the past events ...skinny praised the format ...i believe he said that it was nice to not have to be racing all day and night sunday .....and seemed much better than the fri.,sat, sun .. format .....i know all the people who raced in past years seemed to like it also ....

shane congrats on that new ride ..the buggy looked really solid when i looked it over ...you get your v-spec yet ?
Old 08-09-2008, 09:30 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by zixxer
And also will allow people to travel on sunday ...when they did the right up in xrc on the past events ...skinny praised the format ...i believe he said that it was nice to not have to be racing all day and night sunday .....and seemed much better than the fri.,sat, sun .. format .....i know all the people who raced in past years seemed to like it also ....

shane congrats on that new ride ..the buggy looked really solid when i looked it over ...you get your v-spec yet ?
Thanks....it's a really good buggy and I feel more comfortable with it.
V-Spec is on hold for now....modded Go 5P should get here by Mon.
Old 08-09-2008, 10:33 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by skeller
It will take all day Sun to clean up and tear down the track....anything past midnight on Sun night costs another week of rent.
That's fine it's just missing work that hurts me. I work because i have to, definately not because i want to. Guess i'll be lying to my boss and tell him i'm gonna go visit family (my r/c family )
Old 08-10-2008, 06:50 AM
Tech Elite

i here ya on that .. i suffer alot on just races in general because i cant take off the friday before a race ...so no practice and tuning .....i want to be able to take off everyday before every race .....but im like you work because i gotta pay the bills .....i feel ya there .....break out all the excuses cuz thats what im doing ....i may not be able to come till early friday morning ...we will see ....gonna try and come up with an illness wednesday nightor maybe a long lost relative passed away that week
Old 08-10-2008, 09:20 AM
Tech Elite

Default WEB UPDATE

web site updated with new corparate sponser B&G equipment and supply .....also changed momo graphic....and fixed broken video link and broken rcsignup link ....

check it out 13 days left till registration
Old 08-10-2008, 02:47 PM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up payment sent

ok i sent in my payment via r/c signup .com i put in my vacation request and i went racing for the first time in a month (been raining every weekend )and now i'm just getting ready to buy a new buggy for the race .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.