R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 10-14-2008, 09:02 PM   #421
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by trbotony View Post
here is something i bet no one knows

the real definition of google

The definition of Google refers to the world renowned company Google. Although Google was created in the mid 1990's, the definition of google is actually derived from a word with a long history; googol: The definition of Googol is "the number 1, followed by one hundred zeros". The word Google was also used with googleplex in "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy", previous to the companies making. In that word, the definition of google would be referring to a large entity.

Heres how online dictionaries around the world define google:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google is to use the Google search engine to obtain information about (as a person) on the World Wide Web(m-w.com).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google is an American public corporation, specializing in Internet searching and
and yes i knew that.
puba187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:45 PM   #422
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Chris, if his mom can’t take him, I can swing by and pick him up, I know them pretty well. I live in Longwood and I believe he lives in Winter park. I’m sure his mom would want to be there though, but let me know.
bbennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:17 PM   #423
Tech Elite

Thank you all for getting involved with this. This is exactly what I wanted to see happen. It couldn't have worked out better for me. I just hope you guys help him with tuning, etc...which I know you will. I also know that Chris must live close so the kid will have access to Caster parts if he needs them until we get some hobby stores on board down there.

I can't wait for the 2009 SIC. I will remember this.

Mike Mazza
hakmazter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:13 AM   #424
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by outacontrol View Post
Tony, I think Lewis hangs out at WOW raceway. I think he has been to Outacontrol once. I think Chris the local sales rep knows Lewis. Maybe you can get Chris's phone number.

Mike, thanks for sending Chris my way. He knows all the sales angles.

Andy Ousley
Tony here is my number if you need anything for that buggy before the race.

321-230-3537
Old 10-15-2008, 04:16 AM   #425
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by trbotony View Post
andy you are right buddy saturday it is
Just to make sure. Saturday you guys have decided to give it to him?
Old 10-15-2008, 04:17 AM   #426
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Finally something good to come of all this shiz. Hats off to Tony, also Chris for a excellent B main finish!
Old 10-15-2008, 06:07 AM   #427
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooldoc View Post
Finally something good to come of all this shiz. Hats off to Tony, also Chris for a excellent B main finish!
Thanks Parry. See what you missed out on! You should come next year. I know I am going to try to make it again.
Old 10-15-2008, 09:35 AM   #428
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Apparently there is still a few people out their that are not happy with me. Let me take this time to apologize to them personally. I AM SORRY. I am doing everything possible to right a wrong down to giving away the rtr buggy I was giving for winning the sportsman class. I can not take back the out come of the race or that I was told I could run in that class, or the fact that a few believe I should have run in the pro class.

I took a beating from a lot of people on this thread and tried my best to show you guys im not this terrible person that they keep telling everyone I am including my sponsors . Im really not sure what those few people are trying to gain at this point, or what more they would like for me to do.

It would be nice for them to call me I will be more than glad to speak to whom ever it is.
407-908-4806 and apologize to them personally or even post who you are if you donít want to talk to me. But for the anonymous emails to be sent in and the names mysteryman to pop up on this thread voicing your opinions is just wrong. It only shows that you are trying to hurt someone and that you want to take no responsibility for your own actions. Itís a gutless attempt to just be mean and it will never make you look better. Im sure that is why you chose to remain anonymous.

I am over all the hate you try spread on this thread and will continue to try and help you to feel the love, and prove to the public eye that I am a good person and above your gutless attempts to hurt me and others in in this hobby .

Here is the number again 407-908-4806

also open for suggestions any time!
trbotony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:45 AM   #429
Tech Elite

Don't worry about it Tony, you are doing the right thing and to the people that matter, your character will shine through...looks like you will be in pro next year anyways due to bump up. If things go well for Caster, maybe I can go down there so you can at least beat 1 "pro"...lol.

BY THE WAY, that buggy is filled with Fusion fluids!!!! I was planning on running it for fun before we got the electric ones and never did anything. The gears are all shimmed correctly also. Servos might be plugged into the wrong spots.....

50 up front, 40 rear....5000,7000,3000....Just so everyone knows...
Keep an eye out for the steering servo, it is the top of the line one and we did have a few fail and I am not sure if it was from the old stuff or new stuff. If it has a problem, Chris let me know....but we put the rtr steering on the throttle and put the $$$ up front... I never messed with tuning or the brakes...

Mike Mazza
Caster Racing
hakmazter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:51 AM   #430
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 163 (100%+)

honestly at this point people should give up on the bitching, he is giving this car to a person that will enjoy it, cant do much else more then that, there needs to be some kind of cut off with times or something to determine who should be in sportsman or pro, they should have bumped the people up if they were that far ahead of everyone else, honestly sandbagging would be hanging around with the other guys till the last 2 mins of the race then just winning by a little, going out and running your best is not definition of sandbagging, maybe they need a intermediate class so that the total novices will have there class, and the fast sportsman guys will have a class, then the pro class be full sponsored guys or the guys that can hang with the full ride guys
cjm1126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:59 AM   #431
Tech Master

Mike, that buggy sounds like it is hooked up. He is getting better than a RTR. If you put the Caster steering servo I had (18kg) then it should last awhile. Mine lasted a long time. Very strong too.
Old 10-15-2008, 10:01 AM   #432
D8
Tech Master

Tony.. don't even worry about it anymore... the past is the past and you are doing the right thing by giving a great Caster Racing product to somebody else.. you are about to give a big smile to somebody else and I wish that I was there to see that smile...

Charlie...

Last edited by D8; 10-15-2008 at 10:53 AM.
D8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:05 AM   #433
Tech Master

That kid (Lewis) is going to go NUTS. You should see him if I just help him out with a screw or something at the track. Most appreciative person I have seen in a very long time.
Old 10-15-2008, 10:09 AM   #434
Tech Elite

After reading through this debacle i can say that BIG UP is in order for the outcome.
Not every day that someone will step up and admit they made a mistake under the circumstance and take all the critiscm on the chin.
Would love to see the look on teh kids face when he gets the buggy.
Maybe an idea to take a pic and post it.
TOP Racing Scythe, SP 4.5 V2, Hobbywing Xerun 120SD 2.0
TOP Racing Scythe, SP 13.5, Hobbywing Xerun 120SD 2.0
razzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:30 AM   #435
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to skeller Send a message via MSN to skeller Send a message via Yahoo to skeller

Does Kawri Brown visit this forum?

I need confirmation that he recieved my e-mail Monday.

Thanks
skeller is offline   Reply With Quote