R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 03-28-2008, 09:09 PM   #1
Tech Addict

Exclamation Planet R/C Raceway closing effective immediately

It is with great regret and remorse that I must announce the closure of Planet R/C Raceway effective immediately. The business will remain closed until further notice. I apologize for the shortness of notice and can only assure you that I had very little more myself. I regret having let all the individuals down that have supported Planet R/C while under my control. Especially those of you that not only supported the track by way of participation, but also with your time and effort. I am sorry I let you all down.
I intend to keep the website up and active. I will salvage what I can and if Iím able pursue a new venue. I ask that if anyone has ideas or opportunities let me know. One thing Iíve learned is that I cannot do it alone. Not and see the business grow.
Sincerest apologies,
Michael Fishel
Planet R/C Raceway
mfishel is offline   Reply With Quote