R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 03-29-2008, 05:41 PM   #31
Tech Regular

thats what i said, how many different ways can you make one thing? read my first post. I know he runs a small business, i run my own, I just stated there was no need to run all over a tire company because they have a product that is similar to a product that is similar. Its a never ending cycle.
Old 03-29-2008, 06:46 PM   #32
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Send a message via Skype™ to dgraham225

Quote:
Originally Posted by derricklong38 View Post
thats what i said, how many different ways can you make one thing? read my first post. I know he runs a small business, i run my own, I just stated there was no need to run all over a tire company because they have a product that is similar to a product that is similar. Its a never ending cycle.
yea i agree, but whats your definition of similar? similar to me is from a glance, they look alike..something along those lines.. but this is the exact same from every part we can see, i wouldnt call that "similar"..
Old 03-31-2008, 12:25 PM   #33
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I would like to make a comment, I've been racing for over ten years on-road and I just started racing off-road about three mouths now, an through my experience, people try to go with what wins, it could be Poe boy tires it wouldn't matter. What does matter is getting a great tire for a good price.

[COLOR="Red"]PS as far as the go motor I think it works great for the price [COLOR="red"][COLOR="Black"] If you can run with the top engine manufacture for a 100 or so dollars less why not.[/COLOR
Serpent, 748tq
bluer322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 03:20 PM   #34
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by johansson View Post
Angelo: since when did the Go engines become crap?? If they are a 100 % rip off of Novarossi, they canīt be that bad?? Or do you infact have one for your self to try??

You arenīt so bright are you? Cobra products dosenīt gain anything whit you out on the net, whining about it and taking cheep shots on other brands.
dear sir

what you dont know is that i was the distributor for go tech engines in Australia and New zealand and we also used them at the worlds in Jakarta indonesia and all we had was problems .

I know those engines inside out and there performance and quality are just no there yet but maybe in the future they might be but as for now they are not sorry.
So please dont tell me they i dont know as i know more than anyone about these engines.
4th Floor, 3rd Building, KeLunTe Industrial Park, ShangLiLang, BuLan Road, LongGang District, ShenZhen, China
COBRARACING is offline   Reply With Quote