Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
1st Annual SouthEast Ky Nitro Challenge, $3000.00 payout!!! >

1st Annual SouthEast Ky Nitro Challenge, $3000.00 payout!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1st Annual SouthEast Ky Nitro Challenge, $3000.00 payout!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 05:47 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default 1st Annual SouthEast Ky Nitro Challenge, $3000.00 payout!!!

Check out www.dixonsrcraceway.com for more info on the event. The race will be held at the new track not at the track on the home page. Now lets go racing!!!
Old 03-11-2008, 11:44 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default I think u picked a bad date?

I live in wi and the end of oct is when all the final point season races are held , so do I throw away apoint season to come and race one race. I think being indoor if u would have it in mid to late nov or early dec u woul get more interest out us snow states?
Old 03-18-2008, 05:02 AM
Tech Adept

hey

i think this is going to be one of the bigest races of the year maby not it's 1st year but by the 5th annual i see having to pot a 300 cut off on the race i know the track owner verry well for over 10 years now and we are verry good friends and i also will be atending and helping with this race....

so if you are into wining money......BRING EM OUT...

lets here frome some people
Old 03-18-2008, 09:05 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Hi guys, a few of us thinking about coming out from Utah for this race...

Whats the specific payout for buggy and truggy? and why only 3 rounds of qualifiers and only 5mins?

and any pics of the track this race will be at?
Old 03-19-2008, 02:12 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default reply to tony newland

Hey Tony we are excited about your interest and everyone else interested in this event. I talked to jeff dixon, he is the guy who owns dixons rc raceway, I am the one who set up his website for him. To answer your questions on about the race, the three rounds is all we are going to run. There will be $3000.00 for the payout, and the buggys of course will be the highest paying class, truggys, monster trucks and gas trucks of course. The payout for each class determines on how many entries there is for a specific class. The money is already there, so the payout does not depend on the enteries. Now on the track, we are building the track and building as we speak. Everyday we are getting closer. There will be pics posted on the web site as we make progress. We are expecting to have it finished and holding races by june at the latest. The rounds will be 5 or 7 mins, we are still decideing which will be beter as far as a time issue for all the racers but we are leaning more towards 7 min rounds. If you have any other questions email me at [email protected] or give me a call at 606-497-6183. Again thanks for your interest and we look forward to seeing you at the race.

Larry Blair
Old 03-19-2008, 09:10 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Thanks for the info Larry, Lets see what happens between now and then, but we should be able to make it.

What kind of building etc. are you guys doing? I like checking out new places and new races....
Old 03-20-2008, 09:10 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Reply to toney newland

Tony, the building will be a metal building, 150 x 70. The track will be 110' x 60'. So there will be plenty of racing room. The pit area is going to be seperated from the track. There will be restrooms, concessions, and a hooby shop all in this facility. There will be plenty of parking, and we are going to have plenty of track changes on a regular basis.
Old 04-02-2008, 10:33 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Just a reminder.

Just reminding all you nitro racing fanatics about the race and when it is.
Old 04-02-2008, 12:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Can I getdirections from TN?