R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 03-19-2008, 11:27 AM   #1
Tech Rookie

Default picco engine installation help

i have just got a new picco p-zero engine for my sportwerks chaos does anyone know how to make the engine fit and install it the linkage is different for the stock its a rotor carb and picco is slide plus the picci slide carb hits the clutchbell not allowing for it to be installed do you know any links for this or know a way yourself please help me out dieing to run this new engine on the chaos thanks fellas, T
checkered flag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 04:16 PM   #2
Tech Adept

Sorry man!! If I could get my hands on the car / motor, maybe we could work it out, but....how 'bout some pics??
TEAM www.fisio-sport.com
(Valencia, Spain)
DR ZAIRUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 06:33 AM   #3
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Integra

hrmm....makin a slide carb fit a Rotary style linkage....Could prove really hard for some 1 of ur caliber....do u have a LHS that might be able to help u ? why would u buy a slide carb if u knew u needed a rotary ? i kno they dont make the picco with a rotary...but still....and for the flywheel touching the carb....U need to shim the flywheel to make it clear....couple 8X12 shimms will do the trick.
TNS Driver - Radio Post - Blue Groove Apparel - Team Panther - Hitec - Losi - W.E.D. Paint - Clockwork Fuel - Competition Heat - SUMO Racing - Tekin - Team Terribles - M2C Racing - Matrix Concepts - Kal Gard - BuKu Power - DE Racing -
Integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 07:55 AM   #4
Tech Rookie

i got it cause it is a very good engine that people are using it is just a matter of time before someone comes along with pictures and the knoledge but i have seen videos with them running the chaos with that engine just can't find them online but thanks ,T
Old 03-20-2008, 07:33 PM   #5
Tech Rookie

i got it i finally figured out a way to change the sportwerks chaos over to a picco p-zero engine changing the rotary carb linkage to a slide carb linkage with ease the newby did it and easily anyone wants pics or directions let me know thanks for your help going to try it out tomorrow will let you know how it goes and runs thanks, T