Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PICCO OMEGA 3 AND 7 PORT .21

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2007, 08:01 AM
Tech Master

Default PICCO OMEGA 3 AND 7 PORT .21

Does anyone know what happened to the OMEGA brand of PICCO? Did the Jammin line replace it? I have a Omega 3 port and 7 port .21 and they are absolute screamers. Easy to tune and tons of power!!! Can anyone tell me where I can get parts for these two motors? Will the the Picco parts like piston and sleeves work with the Omega motors? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!
Old 11-19-2007, 04:58 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

My friend has had a brand new one sitting in his tmaxx for the past 2 or 3 years. We got it out and fired it up/broke it in last weekend. That engine is no joke. I'm not sure which one he has, but it's an Omega .21 in his Tmaxx. The engine mounts are similar to a big block (the mounting screws aren't close together like on a small block) but I know Omega made a 'maxx' .21 engine that I'm guessing was supposed to be a direct bolt-in. As far as parts for these engines and where to get them I have no clue. I didn't have very good luck searching for them. Contact whoever owns the company would be my guess.
Old 11-19-2007, 05:20 AM
Tech Fanatic

I have an old Omega 6 port Worlds Competition motor that I wish I could get parts for. It was wicked fast and ran like a champ.
Old 11-19-2007, 05:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Thats one of the problems I had with Picco. I had a Omega Picco Super comp .21 that was fast. I sold it because I noticed I couldn't find any parts for it. It was still fine, but I wanted something that I could find parts for. I now know someone who does Picco, but he told me a lot of things have changed and the newer parts don't fit the older one in some cases.
Old 03-16-2008, 07:52 PM
Tech Master

Bump!!!!!!

Anyone else?