Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to imaxx21

tony's right

hitec has covered everything ive sent in, including gears....no questions asked

and all free
Old 03-17-2008, 06:58 PM   #17
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)

hitec will cover anything for any amount of time if you send it in. quick turn-around too. service cannot be beat.
818Designs.net - TKO
sickboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 07:41 PM   #18
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Well guys:

I used to use only Airtronics after I graduated from newbie (16 years ago) to at least mostly stay between the pipes type racer. I had a major falling out with them and I have been using Hitec servos for the last 8-10 years. I have sent items to them on warranty and just for repair.

I just got a 5997 Ti back that just quit one day after about 1.5 years of service in a truggy and a MT and a old 5945 Digital that I borrowed to a friend who snapped off the screw in the shaft to tigthen up the servo arm and added 10' to the servo plugin. I will also add that I tried everything to get the broken part of the screw out and pretty well butchered the shaft all to hell....lol.

I live in Canada and sent the parcel the middle of Christmas holidays. I received the units back delivered to the door the day I phoned customer service if they had received them because I hadn't got the notice that they received the servos.

They gave me a NIB 5997 and a completely repaired 5945D at no charge and sent it shipped ($16.47US) at no charge. My cost was $6.45 Canadian to ship it to Hitec claiming the 5997 on warranty and hoping for the best with the 5945.

Also Hitec has been excellent in providing some high end draw prizes for our citys yearly trophy race.... and it is greatly appreciated, believe me.

I have probably sent about 8-10 servos for repair to Hitec since I started using them. Never once have I payed anything other than shipping to them.
Hitec is an excellent company and I wouldn't think of using anyone eles servos. Their prices are fair and lots of companies could take a lesson on customer service from them.

7.5man is offline   Reply With Quote