JPX-21 Fuel

Old 03-12-2008, 05:21 PM
Tech Initiate

Default JPX-21 Fuel

Has anyone one had trouble with the JPX21 mine has developed a fuel leak between the block and button.Someone told me Jammin offered parts or something for a head button and crank bearings on the first run of these engines??
Old 03-12-2008, 09:12 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dogger
Has anyone one had trouble with the JPX21 mine has developed a fuel leak between the block and button.Someone told me Jammin offered parts or something for a head button and crank bearings on the first run of these engines??

WhAT glo plugs have u put in this motor ?
Old 03-13-2008, 08:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

OS's P3 and P4 works great, other good alternative its RB #5 and #6

cya,
Old 03-13-2008, 09:24 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Tabushi
OS's P3 and P4 works great, other good alternative its RB #5 and #6

cya,
no they dont...OS plugs do not fit properly and only will damage the head button....... Nova and RB plugs also do not work..

Jammin JPX needs to run Picco plugs, not OS, not Nova, not RB.........OS plugs are the worst thing you can do to your Picco !!!
Old 03-13-2008, 10:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

no there has not been any problems noted about the head button and the block leaking nor has the front bearing leaking on the JPX engine. But if you have a Nova Rossi type plug in your engine you should chage it out the threading on those plugs do not match well into the Picco head button and causes leaks or bubble out fuel and when you tighen it to prvent it from leaking and you got back to a Picco plug the the head button treads are opened up to the point where it leaks even more and then you have to replace the button.

Dj
Ofna Racing
Old 03-13-2008, 11:33 AM
Tech Lord

OS PLUGS DO NOT I REPEAT DOOOOOO NOOOOTTT work in a JPX.21/.28....Picco P7evo2/P3.....Drake.21/platinum.28......If u would take the time to actually take a Brand New Button and match up some plugs...U would Blatently see the Big GAP the OS plugs leave.....OD is alot smaller of a gap.....but Trinity plugs are what Come in the motors from factory and its a real shame that the People who distribute these products Dont even know what kind of plugs to use.
Old 03-13-2008, 12:05 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by -R2-
no there has not been any problems noted about the head button and the block leaking nor has the front bearing leaking on the JPX engine. But if you have a Nova Rossi type plug in your engine you should chage it out the threading on those plugs do not match well into the Picco head button and causes leaks or bubble out fuel and when you tighen it to prvent it from leaking and you got back to a Picco plug the the head button treads are opened up to the point where it leaks even more and then you have to replace the button.

Dj
Ofna Racing

I agree, once another brand of plug has been torqued down there is a good chance a Picco plug will no longer seal correctly..... Its a shame too as way too many people run the wrong plugs....
Old 03-13-2008, 02:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I like running the O-Don. plug because it can take a beating last weak trying to get the right tune from changine from the Old Byrons fuel to the new fuel I over tweaked it and jam the temp to 312 of a qual. Oooops let the engine cool down after I marshaled and came back to refire and ran the 30 race on the same plug also ran after the racing was over and is still in my Jammin engine, those plugs are built as a great product and always work well in the Jammin #77's is what I use.
Old 03-13-2008, 02:58 PM
Tech Lord

R2 Have u ever Looked at what a OS plug looks like in a brand new button ? Compared to what a Trinity and OD looks like ?....Big difference eh....now rethink what ur telling people.
Old 03-13-2008, 03:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Has anyone run axial turbo plugs in their jpx 21? Just wondering if the will fit because thats all the lhs has in stock.
Old 03-13-2008, 04:36 PM
Tech Elite

I will try to find the post in SGRID.COM conferences with factory jammin drivers advicing about use P3/P4 OS Plugs on their engines,

Anyway, good point to look for ...

cya,
Old 03-13-2008, 04:49 PM
Tech Champion

I will try to find the post in SGRID.COM conferences with factory jammin drivers advicing about use P3/P4 OS Plugs on their engines,

Anyway, good point to look for ...

cya,
they run and recomend OS !!!!!!!
Old 03-13-2008, 05:10 PM
Tech Lord

I imformed the Mng of Team Jammin of the issue at the Nats a couple weeks a go.....He said he would look into it...But almost guarenteed they dont care....and its a shame to see a Good mill go down like that...Why cant they reccomend the STOCK plug that comes in the darn motor from the factory.....SHEESH.
Old 03-13-2008, 05:15 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Integra
I imformed the Mng of Team Jammin of the issue at the Nats a couple weeks a go.....He said he would look into it...But almost guarenteed they dont care....and its a shame to see a Good mill go down like that...Why cant they reccomend the STOCK plug that comes in the darn motor from the factory.....SHEESH.

Mhhh my 2 Jammin engines didnt came with plug ...

cya,
Old 03-13-2008, 05:32 PM
Tech Champion

Mhhh my 2 Jammin engines didnt came with plug ...

cya,

oddly enough a buddy of mine got a JPX 21 from A-Main and it came with a OS plug !!!! ???

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.