Wiki Posts
Search

anti dive/ kickup

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 06:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default anti dive/ kickup

okay guys i bought the losi adj front kick up plate. i need to know what will give the car more steering? neg 2 kickup or plus 2 kickup? so another words does more kickup have more steering or does less kick up have more steering? ive always thought less kick up had more steering but im just makin sure...
Old 02-18-2008, 10:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Ultra -
More kickup will give you less entry ("off power") steering and more exit ("on power") steering.
Less kick up is the opposite.
Having less kick up will free the front suspension of the car in the bumps and tend to give the front more bite when the suspension loads. This can make the car a handfull and seem twitchy in some cases. Hince the reason most people say more kickup is better in the bumps.
Hope this helps,
TEX
Old 02-19-2008, 09:33 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hey tex 1 help me out here please.What would be the best way to change setup if your 8ight is awesome when the track is ok and then in the finals break up with holes and ruts and the buggy flips over for no reason,jumps wicked and just performs lousy. Please dont hold back,give me all the help,I need info. Im desperate and frustrated!