Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to GenReaper
Default Spektrum DX3 Model Select.

Got a question.
Have a Spektrum DX3 with SR3000 recievers *2
The Manual is a bit Vague.
I have two cars with two recievers.
I would like to know how you set one car up with the settings for example, i put all my EPA, EXP, trims and all that into the controller but how do i do this to save it to a Model number?

I want to run both cars this weekend and am not sure as to how to save these settings to seperate model. Rather than dick around trying to reset all the settings after each round.

I know if you press Channel and Scroll together and turn on the Transmitter it allows you to choose what model you want, easy enough, but how do you actualy save the setting for each particular model?

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance.
HPI Baja 5B SS
My videos : http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=genreaper
GenReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 06:31 PM   #2
Tech Rookie

go to what ever model wou want with the 2 buttons you metioned. program all your settings on that model #. go to a different model # and set all your settings for your other car. then when you want to run model 1 and all its settings just go to model one. when you want to run model 2, just chage to model 2.
jammincrtracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 09:37 AM   #3
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenReaper View Post
I know if you press Channel and Scroll together and turn on the Transmitter it allows you to choose what model you want, easy enough, but how do you actualy save the setting for each particular model?
Anytime you make changes to your settings, just switch the power off and everything is automatically saved!!
8ightScale/CJP is offline   Reply With Quote