R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 01-24-2008, 05:28 PM   #1
Tech Elite

Default COBRA RACING LOOKING FOR A,B,C MAIN DRIVERS AND LOCAL CLUB DRIVERS

Dear friends

Team cobra racing is looking for A ,B and C main drivers for a part sponsorship to run there product all around the world .Any driver can apply as long as your willing to promote the brand .Part sponsorship a great deal you cant refuse.Cut your budget and have fun at the same time promoting the best quality in the world period.....i have someone helping in the states with drivers at the moment and he will also give tech support .He is a very liked guy (charlie Lineberger) Sam felish from Tma has enough on his plate so he is only in charge of the distribution of the products .

please send in your details to the following email address info@teamcobraracing.info
4th Floor, 3rd Building, KeLunTe Industrial Park, ShangLiLang, BuLan Road, LongGang District, ShenZhen, China

Last edited by COBRARACING; 01-26-2008 at 09:55 PM.
COBRARACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 05:33 PM   #2
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

CobraRacing, You've got mail!!
nik77356 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 05:40 PM   #3
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to cheesecake

what type of info would you like.
cheesecake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 05:46 PM   #4
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

the tires are really good i have only tried two sets but the ones i used i did like, the vipers was my favorite for the track conditions i was running on its good to have a sponsor but lets dont forget to do our part and help promote their product
DPowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 05:50 PM   #5
Tech Master

Send a message via AIM to cheesecake

youve got mail
cheesecake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 05:52 PM   #6
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Send a message via Skype™ to dgraham225

yes, i do agree that a sponsor isnt just a free ride, its a trade-off.. for you to play the technical support for the racers using the products, and to promote the products and help to show people what they can do!

Its awesome to see Cobra coming up in RC, especially here in the US! there are 15 different car/truck manufaturers, but not that many tire manufacturers and that one of the most important aspects of the cars performance in varying track conditions! with Cobras in-depth view into designing the tread designs, i think he may have something special!
Old 01-24-2008, 06:04 PM   #7
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

I agree Danny Angelo seems really dedicated to bringing us very good products, keep up the good work Angelo.
DPowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 07:24 PM   #8
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I havent seen any cobra products in my LHS as of yet I sent an email hopefully I can change their minds .
Old 01-24-2008, 07:35 PM   #9
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to skeller Send a message via MSN to skeller Send a message via Yahoo to skeller

Quote:
Originally Posted by COBRARACING View Post
Dear friends

Team cobra racing is looking for A ,B and C main drivers for a part sponsorship to run there product all around the world .Any driver can apply as long as your willing to promote the brand .Part sponsorship a great deal you cant refuse.Cut your budget and have fun at the same time promoting the best quality in the world period.....

please send in your details to the following email address info@teamcobraracing.info

Is Sam still distributing in the USA?

He's the man I've been talking to.
skeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 11:53 PM   #10
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeller View Post
Is Sam still distributing in the USA? Yes

He's the man I've been talking to.
yes sam is still distributing we are just giving him a helping hand

we are wanting cobra to grow in the Usa as we believe we have the best quality products so we are offering these part sponsorships to well groomed and well mannered people that can represent the company and promote cobra products to the USA and the rest of the world .

we only want drivers that are willing to help others at the track and drivers who want the family friendly environment back into r/c were you get the young guy who his father has just bought him his first r/c car and needs help and were our cobra drivers are there to help the young guy along .

I dont not want drivers that think they are better than anyone else ,who put down others at the track and think they are the best of the best those type of drivers need not apply sorry your not welcome .we want friendly people who are gentlemen and love what they do in this hobby .

It's time things have to changed in our sport and we must bring back those people that everyone has frightened off from our great sport.Cobra is here to make it happen of course with the help of the friendly people .

take care my friends

with maximum respect Angelo
4th Floor, 3rd Building, KeLunTe Industrial Park, ShangLiLang, BuLan Road, LongGang District, ShenZhen, China

Last edited by COBRARACING; 01-25-2008 at 01:55 AM.
Old 01-25-2008, 01:35 AM   #11
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by COBRARACING View Post

we only want drivers that are willing to help others at the track and drivers who want the family friendly environment back into r/c were you get the young guy who his father has just bought him his first r/c car and needs help and were our cobra drivers are there to help the young guy along .

I dont not want drivers that think they are better than anyone else ,who put down others at the track and think there shit doesn't stink those type of drivers need not apply sorry your not welcome .we want friedly people who are gentlemen and love what they do in this hobby .

It's time things have to changed in our sport and we must bring back those people that everyone has frightened off from our great sport.Cobra is here to make it happen of course with the help of the friendly people .
This is why I love this bloke. A genuine guy who realy does have the good of the racing comunity at the top of his list. Not just wanting team drivers able to get their head in the glossy mags. But a core group of racers of mixed ability, that present a wholesome front to both new and old racers alike.

Angelo has some awesome product ideas, and a keen buisness sense. Together with his true love of the hobby in its many forms, its a formula that will be winning long after the dust settles from the A main.

Now I'm not a team driver, just one of Angelo's mates, but to those of you thinking about applying for this sponsorship I would suggest the following...

Dont just talk yourself up. Write a short biography and racing history with small club races through to big events. Include photos of your current racing setup to show how you present yourself at the track. And references from track and or shop owners to verify you have the right attitude at the track. Include Team Cobra products you are currently racing with.

By including all this, you will show your commitment. Not just looking for a hand out.
sparksy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 01:41 PM   #12
Tech Elite

Thank you for the kind words toby it really means alot to me .

It seems everyone has forgotten the most important people in this industry and thats the end user and the person who spends alot of money on r/c .

I am here for the end user and thats it the most important person on the end of the chain which in reality is the most important part of the link in the chain .

If any of you guys have any questions please do not hesitate to call me on + 61 430009769 or email me on info@teamcobraracing.info

with maximum respect Angelo
Old 01-25-2008, 07:45 PM   #13
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to petevette

This is a very fresh outlook to remote control industry. We need more people that think like this. This best part of this hobby is just hanging out and making new friends. Winning a race is just icing on the cake.
petevette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 06:17 AM   #14
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by petevette View Post
This is a very fresh outlook to remote control industry. We need more people that think like this. This best part of this hobby is just hanging out and making new friends. Winning a race is just icing on the cake.

/claps hands!!
MadRussian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 05:15 PM   #15
Tech Regular
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Send a message via MSN to BermyDomRepRC Send a message via Yahoo to BermyDomRepRC Send a message via Skype™ to BermyDomRepRC

good to see this cobra racing is there a website to look at your products?
BermyDomRepRC is offline   Reply With Quote