Community
Wiki Posts
Search

COBRA RACING LOOKING FOR A,B,C MAIN DRIVERS AND LOCAL CLUB DRIVERS

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 08:46 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Is there a direct website fr Cobra Racing? I have seen some products in the UK but yet to see the tyres anywhere.
Old 01-28-2008, 09:20 AM
ALG
Tech Regular

http://www.teamcobraracing.info/
Old 01-28-2008, 09:26 AM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)
Talking

hey there angelo , my name is monty and i am looking at this thread and wondering what kind of quality and longevity are there to your products ? not saying that your products are bad or anything , i have just never heard of your products and am curious
i am not posting this looking for any kind of sponsorship !!! I am just a guy that believes in the products i run and run what i believe in and if ever there was a guy that fits the description that you are looking for , i am that person . you know the guy at the track that even the pro drivers ask questions too ?, thats me , the guy that tunes everybodys engines because he wants to see them have fun with this hobby , get fast and race with him when their driving abilities improve enough to do so , thats me and in case you haven't noticed by my signature , i believe in NOVAROSSI quality
happy motoring ,
monty

by the way , it seems like you are a great individual who loves the hobby and wants it to be everything good it can be , like myself . keep up the good work

Last edited by houston; 01-28-2008 at 10:06 AM.
Old 01-28-2008, 10:40 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Cobra tires

Well since Angelo mentioned my name I should introduce myself.
First I must say dealing with Angelo is been great for me and my drivers,he supports here in the us. The rims are great and I left panther tires last year and using the product from Angelo has been great, The additionto the new tires coming out will make his line of tires complete. The tracks here require small pin tires because is like running on concrete because of the track packed so hard.I was tired of glue not sticking to rim (and yes I used the good glue lol) and also having to trim the tire so much to fit in the grove. I can honestly say I never trimed a tire for cobra rims. Give his products a try and you want be sorry, if I can help please email me, [email protected]

Mindcrime thanks for the kind words call me sometime.
Old 01-28-2008, 12:36 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default Houston?

I know Houston and he is exactly what he says. A great role model and by the way he is super fast!!!!
Old 01-28-2008, 01:00 PM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hmmm... I'm not fast enough to qualify. I'm usually in whatever the last main is.

I meet most of the OTHER qualifications though... friendly, try to help people. Not so sure about the gentleman part, I'm just a regular guy.

I think I had an offline discussion with Angelo (certainly with one of the guys from Team Cobra) about the high-downforce wing. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of those to try. (I'm a good crash tester!) Whoever it was sent me a 3d drawing, and it looked well designed. I gave my comments, both positive and negative, or should I say constructive?

As for tires... I run a lot of different stuff. Werks tires last a long time, so I like those for club races. Even in the soft compound they outlast the ProLine ones. I'm willing to try anything at least once- I need every little bit of help I can get to make the car easy to drive... but wear is a big issue to me. Tires are the most expensive part of this hobby! I believe there was a comment about these having really good wear.

Ahhh... what the heck. I'll send my info.

Brad "Captain Crash" Smith
Old 01-28-2008, 02:21 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Angelo, really excited about the blue groove tire you have in design. I think you mentioned it was a mini pin type design. When can we have a look see at what your designing?
Old 01-28-2008, 03:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Team Cobra you got mail
Old 01-28-2008, 03:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 110 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DOMIT

As for tires... I run a lot of different stuff. Werks tires last a long time, so I like those for club races. Even in the soft compound they outlast the ProLine ones. I'm willing to try anything at least once- I need every little bit of help I can get to make the car easy to drive... but wear is a big issue to me. Tires are the most expensive part of this hobby! I believe there was a comment about these having really good wear.
The wear is very good. I put them up against any other tire I have ran. I love the bite they maintain. Best part is that I'm not clipping the outside tread like I have to on the others to keep from having traction rolls. Sponsored or not, I'm sold on the tires. Besides, you can tell Angelo cares about the consumers on every level. That pays big in my book.
Old 01-28-2008, 05:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by MaxxBashers
The wear is very good. I put them up against any other tire I have ran. I love the bite they maintain. Best part is that I'm not clipping the outside tread like I have to on the others to keep from having traction rolls. Sponsored or not, I'm sold on the tires. Besides, you can tell Angelo cares about the consumers on every level. That pays big in my book.
very well said.
Old 01-28-2008, 05:58 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hey Charlie,

It's been a long time, how have you been. I use to race with you in Myrtle Beach. What Cobra tires do you think would work best at the Badlands?

Later,
Old 01-28-2008, 06:40 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default tires for badlands

Hi Ed,

how have you been, hope well.call me on cell to discuss tire selection.

Last edited by lumpy74; 01-28-2008 at 09:28 PM.
Old 01-28-2008, 09:54 PM
Tech Elite

Dear Gents

I have recieved alot of emails with resumes .please give a little time to run through all of them and then i will send everyone an individual emails on the results .I would like to thank all of you for interest in cobra racing

please be patient

with maximum respect Angelo Team cobra racing
Old 01-28-2008, 09:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

No problem Angelo thanks for the oprituneity to get with you guys thats what we are here for Bro.
Old 01-29-2008, 03:58 AM
Tech Adept

ok!! No fuss Angelo!! We'll wait. Just let us know if what we sent is ok, or you need more photos or whatever!!

Eduardo Sanchez (DR ZAIRUS), Spain.

BTW: since it's so hard to get a decal to fit the HD wing, I suggest you send a specially made Team Cobra decal along with each wing. That way it would always be a perfect fit!!

Last edited by DR ZAIRUS; 01-29-2008 at 05:28 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.