Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
COBRA RACING LOOKING FOR A,B,C MAIN DRIVERS AND LOCAL CLUB DRIVERS >

COBRA RACING LOOKING FOR A,B,C MAIN DRIVERS AND LOCAL CLUB DRIVERS

COBRA RACING LOOKING FOR A,B,C MAIN DRIVERS AND LOCAL CLUB DRIVERS

Old 02-08-2008, 04:57 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

i was thinking about this earlier, for the cobra logo, is there any around with no background, just the cobra itself or something like that? im looking for a picture that would look clean on a buggy body, something i could send to someone and get some vinyl graphics made to match my paint scheme...
Old 02-08-2008, 05:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 66 (99%+)

Originally Posted by dgraham225
i was thinking about this earlier, for the cobra logo, is there any around with no background, just the cobra itself or something like that? im looking for a picture that would look clean on a buggy body, something i could send to someone and get some vinyl graphics made to match my paint scheme...
Danny, Hit up Chad w/ Fastlane Graphix bro, Im sure he would be glad to help
Old 02-08-2008, 05:07 PM
Tech Regular

yea, chads doing some stuff for me now, i was just looking for a good team cobra logo picture, i really havent run across that many?
Old 02-08-2008, 05:08 PM
Tech Master

drats didnt make it...good thing i have a proline discount LOL not a slam just saying this stuff is $$$$

Last edited by mugenlife; 02-08-2008 at 05:22 PM.
Old 02-08-2008, 05:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Charlie, could you please call me?

205-281-3089

Thanks, SK
Old 02-08-2008, 06:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 41 (98%+)

angelo and Charlie

Thanks again for the opportunity
Old 02-08-2008, 07:06 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I didn't see my name on the list either, which is kind of odd since I received this from Angelo back on Jan. 25th.

Dear Mark
Yes we will be interested in helping you out and believe me your budget with tires and rims and accessories will be cut by more than half .you want the worlds best quality products????? Designed by an engineer not a sales guy??
In return we want you to please promote our brand at race meetings that’s all we ask for .
I will get back to you with the finer details on Monday because im traveling interstate for a wedding today and don’t have much time .
I am a true believer that the local racer is bets for promotion and not the superstar .
I will email you next week.

With maximum respect Angelo team cobra racing.

In addition to this, I've emailed Angelo and Charlie 2 times each, and have yet to get a response. I hope this is no indication of their business practices or their customer service. And for the record, I'm not pissed or anything, just a little puzzled.
Congrats to all the guys that made the team. I'm sure you all will represent TCR very well.
Mark Costantino
Old 02-08-2008, 07:06 PM
Tech Fanatic

I didn't see my name on the list either, which is kind of odd since I received this from Angelo back on Jan. 25th.

Dear Mark
Yes we will be interested in helping you out and believe me your budget with tires and rims and accessories will be cut by more than half .you want the worlds best quality products????? Designed by an engineer not a sales guy??
In return we want you to please promote our brand at race meetings that’s all we ask for .
I will get back to you with the finer details on Monday because im traveling interstate for a wedding today and don’t have much time .
I am a true believer that the local racer is bets for promotion and not the superstar .

In addition to this, I've emailed Angelo and Charlie 2 times each, and have yet to get a response. I hope this is no indication of their business practices or their customer service. And for the record, I'm not pissed or anything, just a little puzzled.
Congrats to all the guys that made the team. I'm sure you all will represent TCR very well.
Mark Costantino
Old 02-08-2008, 07:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Congratulations to everyone who has been accepted so far, it will be an exciting prospect to be able to have some input with these products whilst at the same time promoting them.
Old 02-08-2008, 07:30 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by rcdude69

Dear Mark

Mark Costantino
Don't be upset dude

There will be another round in a few months so dont worry.

The answer to your business practices issue is this .Business practices and customer service dissappears when drivers dont follow the agreement and that also means payment .I will not tolerate bullshit from no one if you are given the oppertunity to run the products at that reduced rate you must follow the agreement fullstop no more said period.......As i dont muck anyone around i expect the same .

I have no problems in naming drivers who dont follow the agreement and terminating them on the spot.

As i am fair to all of you i want the same in return.

ON A SEPERATE ISSUE

The tyres will not come pre glued-mounted and the reason for this is so we wont have any problems with tyres coming off rims which i know they wont as we are quality 100% but i want to do it this way so everyone has nothing to complain about if they do come lose as they have glued them themselves.

I want to keep everyone happy and i want everyone to have fun but i also want respect the same way i will give you respect .Im the type of person that if you respect me i will give you back 10 times the respect back .Also i must stress that infighting within the team will no be tolerated.i have zero tolerence when it comes to fighting within a team environment.Ive seen it many times before and i have better things to do in my time like bring you better products then mediate problems between drivers.

ok so i wish everyone who was successful this time good luck and happy racing .

with the utmost respect Angelo

Last edited by COBRARACING; 02-08-2008 at 07:41 PM.
Old 02-08-2008, 07:35 PM
Tech Regular

angelo, ygpm dude!
Old 02-08-2008, 08:05 PM
Tech Fanatic

Mark Costantino
Angelo,
Like I said in the quote above, I'm not pissed (or upset or whatever) or anything. I just find it in bad taste to say one thing then do something else. Again, there are no hard feelings. I've raced 22 years without a tire sponsor and have done well. Please keep my resume' on file for the next round.
Old 02-08-2008, 08:27 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Angelo,
Like I said in the quote above, I'm not pissed (or upset or whatever) or anything. I just find it in bad taste to say one thing then do something else. Again, there are no hard feelings. I've raced 22 years without a tire sponsor and have done well. Please keep my resume' on file for the next round.
Hello Mark I would just like to say that I received the same email and was also confused. I however would like to point out that Charlie is in charge of the US team Angelo handles the International team. I would send your resume to Charlie at [email protected]
Old 02-08-2008, 09:03 PM
Tech Fanatic

Whats up hansarvin??
I sent my resume to Charlie back on the 30th of Jan. and also informed him of the email from Angelo. All resumes sent to Angelo were supposed to have been fowarded to Charlie, so I thought I would send one to Charlie myself, just incase. Initially, Angelo said he would go thru the resumes and send out individual emails. Then the next day he says they're being fowarded to Charlie. Also, it would have been nice to have received some type of communication saying either welcome aboard or sorry, but we are unable to use you at this time.
Old 02-08-2008, 09:22 PM
Tech Apprentice

I wish I could of taken all of you guys to the team but that just couldn't happen. I am sorry if I upset anyone or offended anyone. There will be another chance to get on the team as Angelo said.We try to accomodate everyone, just because you may not have made the team this time around doesn't mean you cannot run a great product. I am sorry to those who feel cheated. I can assure all of you that I will keep your resume on file and when we expand our team I'll be in contact.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.